No Pain, No Gain~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 55

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“Well sir……are you sure about this?”

Yeah~~~~pretty sure…..why? Do you doubt me? My skill?”

 

Yunho sigh. It’s not that he doubt that man’s skill. He knows what that man capable of. But the problem is, will they have enough time?

 

“It’s not that, but we don’t much time…….with the schedules and individual activities……..we might failed……worst, we might make that boy suffer more than he already did…..”

 

 

Mr Jun just hum and massage his temple. Yunho was right. They indeed don’t have enough time, but this the only way he that he can think of.

The only way to help Sungyeol to survived.

 

“You are right…….but that’s the only way……..”

 

“We can help……we planning to and willing to do that…….but we can’t predict the outcome……..either we succeed or it failed miserably……”

 

Mr. Jun sigh and keep pacing left and right. They don’t have enough time to come out with another plan. This plan might turn to a wrong path if they failed, and Sungyeol will suffer more.

 

“Don’t be a coward, hyung~~~~that’s the risk that we must take……..No pain, no gain, remember?”

 

Changmin whose been listening to both of them since beginning calmly interfered with their conversation. Although he being an as usual, Changmin’s calm and sarcasm way of talking strangely make both of them smile.

 

“Yeah……Changmin is right……Sungyeol said he willing to do anything for his group, right? Even if we have all the time in this world but if that boy is not strong enough, we’ll fail anytime…….”

 

Mr. Jun smiles faintly at Yunho’s remark. Indeed, Sungyeol is the key for this plan. That boy has his own strength that no one has. But he still needs help and they are willing to give a hand.

 

“He is an ‘empty can’ for talent…….but that boy got something, he just needs a chance……”

 

Yunho smile warmly at Changmin soft tone and gentle expression. It has been a while since last time Changmin have that kind of expression. Last time Yunho saw it is when he tries to comfort Lay that broken down when Kris, Luhan and Tao left the group and he was the only Chinese member left in EXO.

 

“Did Mr. Choi really support this plan?”

“Yeah…..he talked with Kris already……and he agreed with this plan…..why did you ask?”

“Nothing……I just have a doubt on those who sit on that big chair………”

 

Mr. Jun just chuckles at Changmin’s accusation. This boy has gone through a lot, so it’s normal if he have a doubt with his best friend.

 

“Don’t worry, when Lee Soo Man dropped the bomb about the collaboration without consulting him……….the cleaner lady suffered a lot”

 

Changmin and Yunho look at each other, confused at Mr. Jun’s remark.

 

“Why?”

 

“Let’s just say, all the thing that can be grab by hand…..flying across the room for 5 minutes~~~~so I can assure you that Choi Junyeop can be trusted~~~ after all, Soo Man touch something that shouldn’t be touch……..”

 

Urmmm? What the thing that shouldn’t be touch??”

“His boys…..Soo Man made a big mistake by targeting INFINITE……”

 

Changmin grin. With Mr. Choi’s support, his plan will be easier.

 

“Okay…..we don’t have enough time….so; here is the document that you asked…...”

 

Mr. Jun put the thick document he mentioned on the table and Changmin grab it when Yunho was just about to touch it. Yunho just sigh. The maknae of TVXQ really excited to execute the plan. While the vocal trainer just chuckle at the poor leader. It must be hard on Yunho, to have a very strong and rebellious maknae like Changmin.

 

“All the things you guys want to know is inside that document…….there is an analysis on every aspect that can help you in this plan…….study that and you guys can start as soon as possible………”

 

“How about you, sir?”

 

“I’ll be busy for this collaboration……..I’m the Sound Director for Woollim’s side, remember? So, I leave it to you guys…….I’ll drop by once in a while to check on you guys, okay?”

 

“Don’t even bother, sir……..We’ll take over from here, so…….OUUUCCHHH!!!!! Hyuuuung~~~~”

 

Another lump is forming at the back of Changmin’s head and the thick document in his hand was snatched by his leader.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Filming set)

 

“Stop it, hyung~~~~ I told you already~~~”

 

Sungyeol just sigh when Kris keeps checking his pocket, bag and even his wallet. Kris just scoff and continue looking for any trace of pain relievers pills in Sungyeol belonging. He can’t trust that boy’s excuse anymore.

 

“Do I look like I care?? Changmin hyung told me already……You almost take the pill if he didn’t stop you, right?”

 

“Yeah…….like you told them everything about me, right? What else did you told them? Color of my underwear???”

 

Kris stops his movement, turns his body to Sungyeol and sighs softly.

 

“Did you forgot, Lee Sungyeol?? TVXQ lost more than SUJU, EXO, SNSD and F(X)……3 of the members was targeted by that old man…..…...at that time, the fans is not like our era and they have the biggest fandom in k-pop history...... If you saw their condition at that time……you won’t even dare to look at them in the eyes…….They was forced to smile when they want to cry, they was forced to laugh when they want to scream and they was forced to work when they at the edge of broken down…….it was a miracle that any of them didn’t go nuts or suicidal…. Nobody will understand your situation more than Yunho hyung and Changmin hyung………..."

 

Sungyeol sighs and rub his face with both of his palm hearing Kris’s emotional rambling. There is a lot of feeling that he can’t point it out on how he feels about TVXQ’s involvement in his issue. Then he remembers what Changmin said 2 days ago, the day they had a meeting with TVXQ.

 

“I’m talking because I know, you bastard!!!! Is it worth it??? INFINITE, is it worth it to even sacrificed yourself???!!!”

 

“What makes Changmin sunbae-nim said that?” mumble Sungyeol to himself.

“What?”

“No……nothing…”

 

Kris smile faintly and pat Sungyeol’s head.

 

“Don’t you worry……Yunho hyung is a good big brother with a big heart and despite Changmin hyung bad tongue, he is quite sensitive and caring………you guys can write your own history with this collaboration……..it would be nice if I can join you guys on stage…..Kind of miss that feeling haha~~~”

 

Worry still written all over Sungyeol’s face. He doubt if more people involve in his issue will do any good. Worst, TVXQ will officially against their own boss if they help INFINITE. He doesn’t want any other members become the next target. He actually worried about that. He already a burden to his group, so become another burden to other group is not something that he wants to add on in his list.

 

“Be strong Sungyeol ah~~~I’ll support you all the way to the end~~~ okay, let’s go!!!! We will get scold if we late again to the set~~”

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ Another update for you guys~~

 

What is Mr. Jun, Yunho and Changmin talk about?

Did Changmin have his own plan that even Yunho didn’t know?

Will their plan help Sungyeol or crush that boy more?

Will Mr. Choi succeed in protecting his boys or will Lee Soo Man get the upper hand?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~~