No more Play time~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 85

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Hyung…..where were you just now? I’m waiting for you to write the second verse…..I’ve done my part…..”

 

 

Dongwoo didn’t even look or reply when Hoya asked him. He looks blank and lost.

 

 

“Hyung? What’s wrong?”

 

“Huh?”

 

 

Dongwoo snap back to reality when Hoya pats his shoulder for the second time. He is still in daze. All the explanation that Junsu just gave him can’t be properly interpreted by his mind. The information given like an electric shock to Dongwoo and his mind is a mess with the things he just heard.

 

Sungyeol’s deal.

Sungyeol’s pills.

Sungyeol’s scar.

Sungyeol’s tears.

Sungyeol’s injuries.

Sungyeol’s decision.

Sungyeol’s treatment.

Sungyeol’s medicines.

Sungyeol’s sabotage incident.

 

All of that just smashed strongly in Dongwoo’s mind and memories. He can’t believe all the facts that he just received yet and at the same time; he blames himself for thousand reasons that he can’t even point which one it is.

 

 

 

“Ohh~~No….Nothing…….nothing Howon ah………where is Yunho hyung?”

 

 

Hoya just frown at stuttering Dongwoo and point his hand at the corner of the studio which Yunho stand and read something on the paper in his hand. The main rapper of INFINITE just drags his jelly leg toward the leader of TVXQ leaving Hoya in worry.

Dongwoo weakly grab the hem of Yunho sleeve slowly until he got that guy attention.

 

 

 

Yes Dongwoo? What took you so long? Here….this is my part and Yoochun’s part for our first and second verse of the for our rap song…….it’s still a draft though, so you may change it if you think it is necessary and we will discuss it together……”

 

 

Yunho knot his eyebrows when Dongwoo didn’t even touch the sheet of paper that he passes to him. That boy looks rather confused and his trembling hand still strongly grip Yunho’s sleeve.

 

 

“Dongwoo ah~~~what’s wrong? You can tell me…….”

 

 

Yunho’s gentle and comforting tone make Dongwoo’s tear escape from the corner of his eyes. Luckily other TVXQ and INFINITE’s members only saw the back of the INFINITE’s main rapper. When he saw that, Yunho quickly grab the boy’s hand and drag him out of the studio.

 

When they were far from anyone attention, the leader of TVXQ let go of Dongwoo and pat his head gently.

 

 

 

“What’s wrong? Did you feel stress or pressure because of this collaboration? Or did you hurt somewhere?”

 

“Sung……Sungyeol……”

 

 

Yunho sigh and rub the back of the boy. Now he know what make Dongwoo looks so broken.

 

 

“Did anyone tell you everything about Sungyeol?”

 

“Jun…..Junsu hyung…..”

 

“Okay…..then you should know already why Sungyeol hide everything from you guys, right?”

 

 

Dongwoo slowly nod and wipe his tears with the back of his hand.

 

 

“Dongwoo ah……..Sungyeol really care about you guys….and he doesn’t want any of you suffer like he did……he already made his decision and we must respect it……all we can do right now is support and protect him from behind so he won’t get hurt more than he is right now…….trust him on this and remember~~~~Sungyeol is not weak…….by the way, Sungyu might be the one who feel the most pressure right now…….so you must be strong as the second eldest of your group for both of them……okay?”

 

 

Dongwoo nod again and clench his fists tightly. He decided that he will silently help Sungyeol and make sure that INFINITE’s group dynamic won’t affected by this. He needs to take his own action and give all he has to help their leader who already starts to crumble.

 

 

“Then…… this plan…….let me help~~~~”

 

 

Yunho smile warmly and pat Dongwoo’s head.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

(Lee Soo Man’s office)

 

 

 

“Jungmin ah…..come to my office now…..”

 

 

Jungmin hung up and take a deep breath. He needs to compose himself and make sure he didn’t look nervous. He fixes his jacket and walk to Lee Soo Man’s office.

 

 

“You need something, sir?”

 

 

Jungmin clear his dry throat when he saw his boss frowning while watching the television in his office.

 

 

“Do you know anything about this?”

 

 

Jungmin shift his sight to the television that shows a JYP’s labeled artist interview.

 

 

2PM interview? Is there anything that you want me to search about them?”

 

“No……hear this….”

 

 

Lee Soo Man rewinds the video to certain time and plays it for Jungmin.

 

 

“Thank you for supporting 2PM and don’t forget to watch our live performance tomorrow~~~~and one more things~~~~we, 2PM can’t wait for the big collaboration stage of TVXQ-INFINITE!!!!!! INSPIRIT keep up the evolution spirit!!!!! And CASSIOPEIA keeps the faith!!!!! Yeah~~~~”

 

 

Jungmin bit his lower lip when the old man in front of him stop the video and look at him.

 

 

“Isn’t it weird? We never have a good relationship with JYP Entertainment…..so why suddenly they help to promote the collaboration stage?”

 

“Maybe….maybe it’s nothing related to JYP…..maybe this is just they trying to show their support for their friend and fellow artist?”

 

“Is it? So, how about this? Care to explain?”

 

 

Lee Soo Man changes the video to other videos one by one. All the video show several idols from various entertainments company like 2AM, GOT7, WONDER GIRL, TEEN TOP, BIG BANG, WINNER, IKON, TWICE and others. Even the big artist like PSY, SHINHWA and G.O.D show their support and help to promote the TVXQ-INFINITE’s collaboration stage. What most shocking is, it not just the singer, even the comedian, actor and actress under JYP, YG, C-JeS also mentioned about the collaboration stage.

 

And all of them said the same sentences.

 

 

“INSPIRIT, PLEASE KEEP UP THE EVOLUTION SPIRIT AND CASSIOPEIA, PLEASE KEEP THE FAITH”

 

 

Jungmin his dry lip nervously.

 

 

“I’m not sure…….but isn’t it a good things for us that they help to promote?”

 

 

Lee Soo Man nod a bit but he still frowning. He didn’t buy the word ‘HELP’, especially in this competitive industry. There must be something that he misses. He had been in this industry for more than 2 decade, and he made a lot of enemies along the path to success.

 

 

“I want you to look into this matter………why would they suddenly help in the collaboration stage’s promotion……now go~~”

 

 

Jungmin just nod and walk out the office. When he sure that no one around him, Jungmin let out a heavy sigh and fish out his phone.

 

 

“Haisshh~~~how can they makes it more clear than a crystal??? Those stupid guy~~~~”

 

 

Jungmin dial a number and wait for someone on the other line to pick up his call.

 

 

“Hello~~my friend~~~”

 

Hello my !!!! Why don’t you just make an announcement that you want a duel with Soo Man???!!! He already suspicious on something!!!!”

 

“Calm down my friend~~~~Don’t worry……I got your back~~~”

 

“Be serious Jaejoong ah~~~~this is not a small matter!!!”

 

 

Although Jungmin sound panic and nervous, Jaejoong just chuckle from the other line.

 

 

“Don’t worry……he won’t get anything even if he try……you just follow his order and inform us if he make a move…….you just provide him the information that I’ll give you…..no more play time~~~”

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

Looks like one of INFINITE member already knows EVERYTHING~~

Will Dongwoo succeed in helping to balance the group dynamic?

Will Sungyu broken down?

Looks like others entertainment companies already make a move in helping INFINITE….

But will they be able to avoid Lee Soo Man suspicion?

Will Jungmin be able to redeem back his sin by helping in this plan?

 

Wait for my update~~

 

I’m really sorry for the late update~~~

The news about our HO-AEGY really broke my heart~~~there is no longer Hoya with his awkward
aegyo, no more HO-ADLIB, no more person who will tease Sungyu in every variety show and no more dancing machine of INFINITE~~~~ INSPIRIT will always support you LEE HOWON~~~