The Tense~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“What…….what do you mean? I think you misunderstood something, Sungyeol ah…….”

 

 

 

Sungyeol sigh heavily and squeeze his tummy with his left hand and rub his chest with his right hand. The stress he felt makes him short of breath and his tummy hurt again. He doesn’t know what come into him, but after Myungsoo told him that his group members know everything about him already, his chest felt stuffy. Everything he had done before felt useless and in vain. That’s why he walked into the studio and directly asked about that to Sungyu.

And when his leader played dumb and tried to change the subject, his stress level reach the top of his head and the normal routine pain that he endure since afternoon became unbearable.

Looking that Sungyeol having a problem to breathe properly, Sungyu quickly come forward to hold Sungyeol straight but only to be pushed away by Sungyeol. That gesture result a hurt expression flash on Sungyu’s face but Sungyeol didn’t see it.

 

 

 

“Don’t play dumb with me, hyung…….how much……just how much you know?? How much you guys know already??”

 

 

Sungyeol groan a little and Yunho come forward to rub Sungyeol’s back.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~what are you talking about?”

 

 

“Myungsoo……Myungsoo told me……”

 

 

“I told him that we know everything already…….I’m sorry…..”

 

 

 

Everyone attentions shift to the guy at the door. Myungsoo look confuse and nervous for some reason. But listen to Myungsoo, Sungyu understand already the reason behind Sungyeol’s behavior.

 

 

 

“So what if we know everything?? It’s not that we can do anything for you like what you did for us……I know that I’m useless and unable to protect you……do you need to point that out?? I’m sorry~~~~”

 

 

“Hyung~~~~stop saying that~~~~”

 

 

 

Woohyun quickly pat Sungyu’s back when the leader crumbles again. They can’t have this kind of friction right now because the collaboration stage is just less than 2 weeks from now.

 

 

 

“I TOLD YOU ALREADY!!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY BUSINESS!!! WHY CAN’T YOU GUYS TAKE IT AS IT IS AND LEAVE ME ALONE????!!!!”

 

 

 

“LEE SUNGYEOL!!!!!”

 

 

 

Yunho’s loud voice echoes in the studio and silent everyone. Everything become a death silent for a moment until Sungyu walk slowly and stands in front of Sungyeol. Woohyun and Dongwoo make an eye contact and standby for just in case if the leader does something that he will forever regret.

 

But what happen stun everyone in the studio. Although Sungyu’s face lack of emotion, but his tear drops one by one and his right hand strongly clutch on the hem of Sungyeol’s shirt. That scene broke Sungjong and Myungsoo. The strongest figure and role model in their group suddenly broke down like that is something that the two maknaes doesn’t want to see.

Even Sungyeol seem to lose any words looking at Sungyu like that. He doesn’t know what to say or what to do. Both of them just stare at each other with mixed emotion without voicing out any word.

 

TVXQ/JYJ members looks worry but Yunho already gave a signal to them, so that no one will interrupt because it’s something that INFINITE themselves need to talk among them. Jaejoong even grab Changmin’s arm when the tall guy flinched when looking at Sungyeol’s condition. Jaejoong fully understand Changmin’s feeling right now, but it’s not their place to say or do anything.

 

 

 

“So………tell me…..just tell me hyung…….how much you guys know?”

 

 

Sungyeol take one step back from Sungyu and look away. He can’t stand looking at the weak Kim Sungyu. The guilt eating him alive and to witnessed himself the tears of the once that was a very strong and charismatic leader hurt him so much.

Seeing Sungyeol’s movement make Sungyu hurt more, so he slowly let go Sungyeol’s shirt and wipe his face with the back of his hand.

 

 

 

“Everything……your contract termination, the agreement you made……the reason behind your termination….and…..and your injuries…….we also aware that….that Kris, Daeyeol and all TVXQ/JYJ’s members know about you……”

 

 

 

Sungyeol sigh heavily and throw a disappointed glance toward Yunho.

 

 

“Is that all?”

 

 

Asked Sungyeol, but his eyes never left Yunho. He just wants to confirm something and seeing the TVXQ’s leader shake his head slowly make Sungyeol sigh again. Looks like there still something that s don’t know.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry…..it’s my fault…..it’s all my fault……nothing that you guys can do about it……my stage contract will be terminated and I’ll be leaving right after the collaboration stage……so, be it~~~nothing will change even you guy already know everything…….so, let just drop this issue here and lets continue the vocal practice…….”

 

 

“But….Sungyeol……”

 

 

“Kim Myungsoo……. please~~~~I’m tired~~~~”

 

 

 

Myungsoo quickly drop his head and bite his lip hard. Woohyun widen his eyes when he saw a drop of tears from their group’s visual fall down to the floor. Then the main vocal quickly shift his eyes toward the youngest of them all.

Sungjong’s eye looks empty.

He didn’t cry but he looks lost.

 

Woohyun feel the needs to do something. If not everything they work for will vanish. He understands now about Sungyeol’s role in their group. That guy is the rope that tied their bond together. Losing him is equal to losing their teamwork and strength. So the main vocal step forward and smile faintly.

 

 

 

Sungyeol ah~~~we are sorry that we can’t do anything……..but you’ll be okay Sungyeol ah~~~and you need to stop pushing us away…….it’s not like we won’t meet on the same stage again…..we will and when that time come, not just WOOLLLIM, even SM will regret loosing you……you’ll be okay…..and we will too…….”

 

 

 

Sungyeol frowns at Woohyun’s sudden statement. He doesn’t know whether that main vocal was trying to comfort him or other members, because that statements sound ridiculous to him. But one thing that he sure about, the fact that all INFINITE’s members looks a bit calm by that statement, so Sungyeol feel grateful toward Woohyun.

 

 

 

“Yeah……you will be part of the greatest group ever exist in KPOP’s history……and to think that you will get that chance make me jealous~~~~”

 

 

Okay, now it started to sound weird to Sungyeol, especially hearing that from Dongwoo. But his train of mind got cut off when Sungyu suddenly holds his hand.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry that I can’t protect you like I promised as INFINITE’s leader……but it might be a chance for you to learn more and shown something that you didn’t get to while you are in INFINITE……..”

 

 

Sungyeol quickly pull his hand away.

 

 

 

“Errrrmmm……..maybe you guys should stop,..,,,,,this is not the right time for us to discuss about that……”

 

 

Jaejoong slowly interrupt when he saw the confused and frustrated Sungyeol. Before Sungyeol could say anything, Myungsoo gently pat his shoulder and smile bitterly.

 

 

 

“Sungyu hyung right…..you were already good on your own……and you’ll be better without us…..TVXQ and JYJ sunbae-nim will take care of you better and they will teach you a lot……”

 

 

“They will what??”

 

 

 

Sungyeol throw a look at Jaejoong and Yunho. Then his eyes shift to Yoochun and Junsu. Lastly his eyes land on Changmin. All of them avoid having an eye contact with him, except Changmin of course.

 

 

 

“DID YOU GUYS……..REALLY GUYS????!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol huff and grab his hair in frustration.

 

 

 

A/N : Another update for you guys~~~

 

 

What makes Sungyeol so frustrated?

Will everything be back to normal?

What will Sungyeol do about Myungsoo and Sungjong?

What did Sungyeol upset about at TVXQ/JYJ’s members?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~~