Let me talk~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 102

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure?? Like really, really sure??”

 

 

 

Jungmin try hard to control his expression so the old man in front of him won’t feel suspicious at him. This is a crucial time for everyone and although he hate to admit it, everyone’s fate might lying on what answer he gave to his own bos. He need to make it right, he had to if he want to redeem his past mistakes.

 

 

“Yes sir…..everything is under control sir…..and that boy, Sungyeol already slowly crumbled…..he didn’t even take part in the practice…..my informer said that he just stayed at the dorm after finishing his last filming…….with his injuries and lack of practice……he will not be in good shape for the collaboration stage…….”

 

 

 

Lee Soo Man just chuckle and sigh in relief. Looks like INFINITE will no longer become a threat. After all, they will perform with TVXQ, so they won’t shine much performing next to the ‘legendary group’. Not to mention the key to their teamwork is no longer in shape.

INFINITE will just make a fool of themselve on the collaboration stage, thought Lee Soo Man.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

(In the studio)

 

 

 

“WHO?? SAVE ME? CAN YOU SAVE ME? GUYS~~~CAN YOU EVEN SEE ME RIGHT NOW??”

 

 

“Sung…..Sungyeol ah~~calm down……what are you…..”

 

 

“DON’T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN!!!!! WHAT ABOUT THIS ‘SAVE ME’ IS ALL ABOUT??? CAN YOU EVEN SEE ME RIGHT NOW??? MY CONDITION???”

 

 

 

Sungyeol harshly smack Hoya’s hand on his shoulder. He can no longer keep everything in. He were about to say something but fail to because of the sudden coughing. The pain in his bruises on his right chest from yesterday last filming and the stress make him have a difficulty to breathe properly.

 

 

“Kiddo…..don’t push yourself too much…..please, you need to get a rest…..NOW…..”

 

 

Sungyeol glance at Changmin weakly.

 

 

 

“Rest?? I will, hyung~~~I will …….but not until I make everything clear to everyone…..you know already, right?”

 

 

“What do you mean Sungyeol ah?~~”

 

 

 

Jaejoong clench his teeth after asking that. He had a bad feeling about what Sungyeol just said to Changmin.

 

Sungyeol sigh heavily and wipe his face with both of his palm. Then he slowly takes off his long sleeve shirt and shows his body to everyone. Everyone already expected what would they see when Sungyeol take off his shirt because the saw it yesterday.

But not the INFINITE’s maknae because Sungjong just saw it for the first time and it makes him gasp loudly.

 

But still, to see it in clear view and in daylight compare to yesterday make everyone felt hurt, even Changmin averted his eyes because he can’t bear to see all the scar, cuts and bruises on Sungyeol’s body.

 

The long scar on his wrist.

The big bruises on his right chest, shoulder and back.

The fresh small cuts and scratches on every inch of his body.

 

 

 

“See all of this?? You think there will be a ‘next time’ for me??”

 

 

“Hyu…..hyung…..what…..”

 

 

 

Sungjong can’t get the word out of his lip and his hand can’t stop trembling in Myungsoo’s strong clutch.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah…..we know……we know all already…..but there is nothing that I can do……as…as your big brother and….as…..a leader……I’m so….sorry…..I’m sorry….”

 

 

Sungyeol scoff at Sungyu’s self-blaming confession.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah…….yesterday…”

 

 

“I KNOW!!! YOU GUYS CAME ON THE FILMING SET……YOU GUYS SAW THIS……ALL THIS UGLY MARK ON MY BODY……SO, RIGHT NOW I’M ASKING……..WHAT ABOUT THE ‘SAVE ME’ IS ALL ABOUT??”

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~all the wound…….all of that can heal with time…..and the scar~~~~you can cover it with surgery….and……and you will be good as new……so please~~~~hear us out~~”

 

 

 

Sungyeol feel like punching something. He doesn’t know the right word to explain to his group members. He doesn’t want any of his group members had even a tiny plan in their mind about helping him.

Looks like he need to give up. Everything.

So he close his eyes, took a deep breath and exhale slowly.

 

 

 

“So you guys think you guys know everything already, right?? Then, let me tell you something…….I mean everything that you guys doesn’t know……well, there is something that some of you guys know but other doesn’t…….”

 

 

“Lee Sungyeol……stops~~~this is not the right time….”

 

 

Sungyeol sent a glare toward Jaejoong.

 

 

 

“Why? Because the collaboration stage is around the corner? Because you afraid I will ruin the concert? You are wrong Jaejoong hyung…….so just listens……”

 

 

“No~~~It’s not that…….this…..”

 

 

“Listen hyung…….I’m begging you…….just let me talk……”

 

 

 

Everyone clamp their lip and a lot of things running in their mind. No one seems to know what they should do. Not even Yunho.

 

Sungyeol swallow hard and sigh heavily. He can’t walk away now when everything had come that way. All he can do is telling them everything, so that they know.

 

So that they will let him go willingly.

 

Forever.

 

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~~

 

 

Will Sungyeol tell them the truth?

How will INFINITE accept it?

Is there something else that even TVXQ/JYJ doesn’t know about?

If yes, what will INFINITE and TVXQ/JYJ do?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~