Crisis~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 27

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“So what is this ‘last time Sungyeol cry’ all about?”

 

 

Myungsoo’s ‘cold city boy L’ image emerges. Woohyun and Hoya avoid his stare. His cold stare aura acknowledged by the members as almost the same level as Sungyu. Threatening and commanding.

 

Sungyu was stunned and lost for word when Myungsoo appeared. This was not something that Myungsoo should know. He planned on discussing with Woohyun and Hoya only.

 

 

“Yeah, hyung…….Myungsoo’s right…..i’m curious too”

“Actually it’s nothing……..really…”

 

 

Sungyu’s mind working fast to find an answer. He can’t let them know what he just witnessed at the filming set. Especially none of them had seen it. Not even Myungsoo. After all Sungyeol have a big influence on Myungsoo.

 

So it’s a big NO.

 

“Urmmmm…..actually I went to see Sungyeol……….after my schedule…..I want to watch him filming…..”

 

“Then?”

 

 

Myungsoo tone was still threatening. Sungyu even felt a bit offended when he felt pressure by the second youngest of the group. Boy, this young man really got some charisma in him, thought Sungyu.

 

 

“I just saw him filming a…….a crying scene……yeah, a crying scene…….woah~~~~ that boy really can act hahahahaha

 

 

Sungyu awkwardly laugh and rubbing his neck. He hopes Myungsoo will trust his stupid explanation. Hoya as usual just nodding his head and agreed with the leader. That boy will buy anything that came out from Sungyu’s mouth. But Woohyun is different, there is no way Sungyu can lie to him. Seeing Sungyu struggling to find a better word, he just sighs and decides to help the leader.

 

 

“Yeah, Sungyu hyung right………okay~~~ I think we need to sleep…….new choreography tomorrow….Remember? Now go go go~~”

 

 

Woohyun stand up and shoo Myungsoo and Hoya to their room. Myungsoo reluctantly walk into his room and close the door. He still got something to ask to Sungyu. But seeing the leader look a bit tired by his non-schedule for today make him retreat.

 

The living room once again fills with buzzing sound from the heater and two men sighs heavily.

 

 

“Woohyun ah…………”

“Wash up and sleep hyung……….you owed me an explanation tomorrow………”

 

 

With that, the main vocal stroll to his shared room follows by the leader. After washed up, Sungyu lay down besides Woohyun who already snoring softly. He put his right arm on his temple and closes his eyes to sleep. Yes, he is indeed tired and sleepy because his of his continues schedule from morning till night. But he can’t sleep. His mind keeps replaying the scene he watched when he went to see Sungyeol at his filming set.

 

 

(Flashback)

 

Right after finished his schedule as a guest on SUKIRA radio, Sungyu took about 20 minute to convince Hyoan to lend him his personal car. He promised he won’t misuse, won’t go drinking or clubbing. Although Hyoan is a bit worried, but he decided to trust Sungyu. It’s rare for Sungyu to ask this kind of favor and he is the most responsible person Hyoan ever met. If Sungyeol, Sungjong or Dongwoo ask it, he won’t even let them touch his car even if they put a gun on his head. Those three guys always up to something if they ask him for anything. Especially if Sungyeol is the mastermind.

 

After giving a several 90 degree bows to his manager, Sungyu drives to Sungyeol filming set. He wants to have a talk and see him acting. Sungyeol look a little bit off when Hyoan dropped him at the set. Today is the first time ever he saw Sungyeol paste a fake smile all day. That choding always smile genuinely like an idiot, running here and there, screaming up and down even for a trivial matter. But today he only smile and nodding repeatedly every moment. Sungyeol even stand a bit at the back when INFINITE stand in a row. He saw Myungsoo keep pulling him in front that make their fans scream at the Myungyeol’s interaction. Sungyu knows that Myungsoo also noticed the unnatural behavior of the choding. That’s why the boy quite sensitive every time Sungyeol name was mentioned. 

 

That’s why he need to settle this fast. It’s also for Myungsoo’s sake. Fans might be not noticing Sungyeol weird behavior much, but if it was about Myungsoo, some fans even crazy enough to make a compilation video of his dimple or every time the visual of their group his lip. Let alone if he suddenly become moody. Myungsoo is the visual of the group a.k.a the group’s image.

 

When he arrived at the Masan’s camping site where the filming set for the drama took place, Sungyu slowly parked the car at the parking lot. He can see that the crews taking a breather before continue the filming. He looked around from inside the car. He doesn’t want to expose himself. If any of the crews spotted him or take his picture, he will be doom. At this time Sungyu should be in the dorm, not outside.

 

Sungyu thought of dialing Sungyeol’s number. He wants to ask the choding to meet him at the car park for a little talk. When his call directed to the voice mail, the leader dial again while looking around, hoping to spot Sungyeol somewhere.

 

Suddenly his line of vision stop at far away bench. He saw someone look like Sungyeol sitting and hugging his knee. Sungyu got out of the car and walk under the shadow of the tree toward the guy. He walks slowly and wary of getting spot by the other crews who roaming around the camping site.

When Sungyu was just a 50 metre away from Sungyeol, his steps halt.

 

Sungyeol wearing a thin layer of long sleeve woolly sweater with hoodie really pissed him off. The choding should know not to wear that kind of outfit in this weather. Even Sungyu wear a long sleeve t-shirt with two layer of jacket. As a singer and dancer, catching a cold is most likely a death penalty to them. It’s too far for Sungyu to take a Hyoan’s wool jacket in the car, so Sungyu sighs and took off his own jacket. However upset he is to Sungyeol, he still worried the boy might get sick.

 

But his hand stop in the middle of taking off his jacket when he saw Kris dropped his own jacket on Sungyeol’s shoulder. Both of them didn’t see him although he was only 50 metre away because Sungyu standing under the shadow of the tree.

 

The leader decided to wait until Kris walked away to talk to Sungyeol. When he saw the tall guy give his own jacket and offered a coffee to his choding, Sungyu felt a bit off.

 

When the last time he did treat s like that? He knows that he never do that to Sungyeol, because the choding always took care of him self. Sungyu walk slowly toward the two guys on the bench when he cannot hear what they said. But he was stumped when suddenly Kris hugged Sungyeol and comforting him.

 

 

“It’s going to be okay…….you will be okay…….you strong enough Sungyeol ah…….Trust me, you can do this~~~”

 

 

Sungyu was beyond astonished what he saw with his own eyes. The choding who doesn’t really fond to skinship, hug Kris tightly and sobbing into his chest. Not a normal cries. Sungyu can even hear clearly every sobbing sound by Sungyeol.

His leg was rooted strongly to the ground. He can’t move an inch witness the boys on the bench. Only god knows how much he wants to run to the choding and take Kris place in comforting Sungyeol. He feels bad.

 

 

Was the filming is pressuring him too much?

Or maybe Sungyeol is too tired with his schedule?

Was he hurt?

Or it is because of him? Because of Sungyu?

 

 

All those though run fast in Sungyu’s mind. For the first time ever, the leader doesn’t know what to do or what to think. In the end, Sungyu just watched when Kris took Sungyeol’s hand and pulled him to the tent after succeed in consoling the younger. Sungyu’s walked back to the car and drive home with a blank mind.

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

“Aisshhhhh!!!!! I need to talk to Mr.Choi again” mutter Sungyu in frustration.

 

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~ another update for you guys~~~~~

Can Sungyeol survive this fight??

What will Sungyu do when he saw Sungyeol’s tears?

Will Woohyun take any action?

What will Myungsoo do to cheer up his best friend back?

Will Sungjong involve himself in Sungyeol’s matter?

What about Hoya and Dongwoo?

 

Wait for my next update~~~