The Dino & The Dolphin~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 86

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“I’m okay, hyung~~~don’t worry…….”

 

 

Dongwoo just sigh softly and ruffle his hair slightly. Since Sungyeol back with Changmin from his treatment, he bombarded that boy with a lot of question and string of apologies. He knows that he can’t let that boy aware that he already knows everything, because that will make Sungyeol feel worry and guilty toward him.

 

Althought Sungyeol felt weird that Dongwoo sudden change of behavior, he just let it be because that’s better than having Dongwoo ask him about a lot of things.

 

 

 

“If you need anything, tell me, okay?”

 

“I will……thanks, hyung~~”

 

 

 

Because of Sungyeol condition, Yunho purposely exclude Sungyeol from any dance practice because that boy needs to take care of his body for filming the last episode of the drama that he working on right now.

 

Only Changmin train Sungyeol in vocal practice, and as usual he chooses the rooftop as their place for the practice. So, INFINITE’s members didn’t get to see Sungyeol all day long. Sungjong can’t focus and Myungsoo keep on his ‘L’ mask all the time. He didn’t even smile and only talk when being asked by Junsu. These two maknae of INFINITE make Junsu a bit bored that he even disturbed Jaejoong in supervising Sungyu and Woohyun.

 

 

 

“Suie~~~do you want me or Yunho to scold you??~~~”

 

 

Although Jaejoong said each word with affection but his eyes scream warning that make Junsu obediently walk back to Myungsoo and Sungjong who still look lost and lack of focus.

 

 

 

“This won’t do…….let drop the vocal practice~~~~let me see your routine stand for choreography~~~let see your stand coordination and movement~~”

 

 

The two INFINITE’s maknae stand up and follow the instruction by Junsu. Meanwhile Yoochun smile from a far when he sees how serious Junsu supervise the two kids step by step. Looks like Jaejoong decision to involve in TVXQ-INFINITE collaboration was a right one. He was the first to reject the idea because he was worried and insecure about the plan. But seeing Junsu’s old angel smile and his unique laugh returned, Yoochun glad he goes along with the plan. Maybe even if they fail, the gamble was worth the price.

 

 

 

I think you guys can swing for Bolero base on both of your vocal strength~~~~”

 

“Bolero??? That not an easy one~~~ I don’t think that’s a good idea…….”

 

 

Jaejoong hum and scratch the back of his neck. What Sungyu said is right. Bolero is one of TVXQ’s songs that required a high level of vocal strength and vocal control. All of them are excellent in vocal and anyone in TVXQ can be lead and main vocal. But INFINITE is on different level. They balance each other and everyone have their own role so that the character did not overlap and they complement each other. It might not a good idea, but it worth a try.

 

 

 

“Listen……the song Bolero really compatible with Sungyu, Woohyun, Howon and Sungyeol in term of vocal tone color…….but I’m not sure about Sungjong, Dongwoo and Myungsoo…..because Sungjong voice is so soft while the other two lack gentleness and more to direct and charismatic tone…….urmmm~~~~maybe we should put as remix or collaborate song rather than cover song……”

 

 

“Sungyeol? hyung, are you sure?”

 

 

“I mean in term of vocal tone color….not the vocal strength…….but we never know, right?”

 

 

 

The smirks on Jaejoong’s face make Sungyu knot his eyebrow and exchange looks with Woohyun. They did hear before that Kim Jaejoong of TVXQ/JYJ is someone who always has a reversed personality compare to his appearance. He looks cold but friendly, look calm but frenzy. But not just his personality, even his mindset and opinion always stray away than what a normal person would usually do or think. Looks like the rumors is true. The visual of TVXQ/JYJ is simply weird.

 

 

 

“Woohyun ah~~~~can you go ask Yunho if we can start a group vocal practice? We have no time to waste~~~”

 

 

 

Woohyun just nod and walk away from there. Seeing that he was alone with Sungyu, Jaejoong sigh softly and pull Sungyu toward him.

 

 

 

“Sungyu…….Do you trust your members?”

 

 

“Wh…..what? Of course……of course I trust them……Why did you ask?”

 

 

“Then……if you have even a tiny doubt about any of your members…….make sure it won’t affect your judgment……..as a leader, choose your word and action wisely…….you are the pillar of INFINITE…..heed my word, okay?”

 

 

 

Right after Jaejoong finish his words, he just skips away leaving Sungyu in frozen state. He doesn’t know what to think or what to do. Those words from Jaejoong are confusing yet make sense. Sungyu felt that there is something that maybe TVXQ and JYJ hide from him. But he can’t think of anything.

 

 

 

“Hyung……..Sungyu hyung~~~”

 

 

Sungyu snap his head toward the soft voice that calling for him.

 

 

 

“Owh~~Jongie ah……Did you call me?”

 

 

“Yunho hyung call us for a group practice…….didn’t you hear him?”

 

 

Sungyu just nod and pat the INFINITE’s maknae head and walk to gather with others. The member of INFINITE and TVXQ/JYJ gather around in a circle. Only Changmin and Sungyeol were nowhere to be seen.

 

 

 

“Okay……let help each other in this session……we need to make sure that we, TVXQ match up with INSPIRIT’s expectation when we sing INFINITE’s songs and vice versa for our CASSIOPEIA……”

 

 

 

Everyone just slowly nod and silently agreed with Yunho’s statement. But all INFINITE’s member including Sungyu were a bit worry that they maybe will disappoint CASSIOPEIA if they can’t fulfill their expectation.

 

 

 

“So…..right now, Jaejoong and I came out with practice session sch……”

 

 

“So Sungyeol hyung should be here, right?”

 

 

Everyone who tentatively listens to Yunho snap their head toward the delicate looking boy who innocently blinking his eyes back to them. No one seems to have a word to say seeing the abrupt manner of him especially when he is the youngest among them.

 

 

 

“Lee Sungjong…..Where is your manner??”

 

 

 

Sungjong cower a bit and lean toward Myungsoo’s side when Sungyu glare at him.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry……I’m just thinking……that Sungyeol hyung should be here…….because he……he one of us…….”

 

 

“But that does not mean you can be rude……..apologize to Yunho hyung, right now~~~~”

 

 

Dongwoo, Sungyu and Hoya slowly nod, agreed with INFINITE’s main vocal. Only Myungsoo still look blank and lost.

 

When the INFINITE’s maknae was about to open his mouth to apologize, the sound of chuckle stop him. All INFINITE’s members look confusedly at Junsu who chuckling softly while nudging his elbow at Yoochun who smile meaningly at Sungjong. Not only the Yoosu couple, even Yunho and Jaejoong smile warmly and look at Sungjong with a soft gaze.

 

 

 

“Jaejoong hyung~~~does this cutie remind you of someone??~~~”

 

 

“Hehe~~~in few years…..nobody will call him a cutie anymore~~~right leader-nim??”

 

 

 

Yunho just scoff at Junsu and Jaejoong’s question. Indeed he was right. No wonder INFINITE was fated to stick with them because there is a lot of similarity between the 2 groups. Not just their issues, but their teamwork and bond were also in the same level.

Even their maknae is on the same page.

Blunt and dare.

Sharp and sarcastic.

 

 

 

 “Hyung…….I apologizes on behalf of our maknae……he still young and careless, but…….why are you guys smiling?” 

 

 

“Nah~~~nothing Sungyu ah~~~let just say, both of us were unfortunate~~~but compare to your…….mine is destructive, but your’s still can be tame~~~~”

 

 

Yunho’s explanation make Junsu burst out his unique laugh that was hidden for years. Even Yoochun who had been quite slowly chuckle and smile widely. At first, the INFINITE’s members especially Sungyu frown in confusion, but after some explanation by Yoochun, everyone keep on nodding and the complaints about their maknae pouring one by one on both side. Junsu and Dongwoo can’t stop comparing their maknae and talk bad about Sungjong and Changmin to see who is better in sarcasm. Even both ‘Dino’ and ‘Dolphin’ laugh their unique laugh and it’s echos in the studio and makes everyone laughing including Myungsoo.

Meanwhile, the INFINITE’s youngest just pouting and sulking beside Hoya who bites his lower lip hard to prevent himself from smiling.

 

 

 

“You guys drunk or what??”

 

 

Everyone snap their head and try hard to swallow their laughter when the evil maknae of TVXQ walk inside the studio with tired Sungyeol tailing behind him.

 

 

 

“Nothing Minnie ah~~~~~we were just……were just…….Bwahahahahaha~~~~~~”

 

 

Once Junsu let out his unique laughter, others who had been biting hard on their lip laugh together and Dongwoo and Junsu even rolling around on the floor.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~~Another update for you guys~~~

 

 

Looks like the relationship between both groups is getting better….

Even their chemistry seems compatible…..

But will it long last?

Or it is just the calm before the storm?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~

 

You guys who used to follow or a CASSIOPEIA, must know how our precious Su-Dolphin laugh sound like~~~~how i love his love so much when TVXQ is still 5 members~~~and as an INSPIRIT, our Dino laugh is equally contagious and addicted as TVXQ's very own dolphin~~~

So imagine~~Dongwoo and Junsu laugh mix together~~~they can make North Korea and South Korea combine as one if i may compare~~~~