The Big 4~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 81

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

“What’s wrong with your boys?”

 

 

Yunho turn his head and chuckle when he saw the still-frozen INFINITE. Only Dongwoo stand behind him and smile sheepishly at the guests. Sungyu quickly stand and urge s to greet and bow 90 degree to show their respect to the 3 biggest figures in music entertainment industry. Sungyu seem a bit panics and lost while other just stand in blank mode.

 

 

“But sir……..where is others? I thought they will come with you guys?”

 

 

Dongwoo widen his eyes when he hears that. He shyly tugs Changmin’s sleeve and whisper.

 

 

“There is other???”

 

 

Changmin just smirk and nods. He can’t contain his excitement when his plan runs smoothly for now. It’s not easy to gather the big guys from three of most influence entertainment company in one room. Only one company didn’t make their appearance yet and all 4 of the company have the same goal because of Changmin’s plan.

 

 

 

Oh~~~~you mean them? You should know better than us, Yunho ah~~~”

 

 

Yunho just chuckle and nod while Changmin fish out his phone and dial a number. He excuses himself out of the studio and let his leader entertain the guests. After some small talk, Yunho lead the 3 guests to sit on the chair and ask INFINITE to sit on the floor in front of them.

 

 

 

“Sungyu……introduce your group…….”

 

 

Sungyu hastily stand and introduce himself and the members one by one. Although he still confuse and lost, he still took a role as the leader and follow Yunho’s lead. Right after he done, the creaking sound of the door grab their attention again and Sungyu let out a soft sigh when he see their very own WOOLLIM’s director.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry I’m late sunbae-nim.......it’s hard to escape the office without anyone following me~~~maybe I should wear a mask like an idol hahahaha~~~”

 

 

Everyone but INFINITE just chuckles at the lames excuses from Mr. Choi. After taking his seat, the WOOLLIM’s director just smile briefly at Sungyu who stare pleadingly at him. He knows perfectly how Sungyu felt right now. Then he shifts his eyes to the pale-looking Sungyeol and slowly nods at the boy. He already knows about Sungyeol’s health condition. He felt guilty toward that boy and aware the risk that Sungyeol might suffer if his condition getting worst. Two days ago he went to the hospital where Sungyeol get his treatment after he fainted. The doctor who in charge warned him not to strain his body with the practice or something bad will happen. But still, give up is not an option to Sungyeol. He is determined to keep going and that’s make Mr. Choi is so hype up with the plan.

 

 

 

“Your boys need some explanation Jungyeop ah~~~~shall we start?”

 

 

Mr. Choi nod and stand from his seat. He studies each of INFINITE’s member expression and stop when his eyes met Sungyu’s.

 

 

“You guys must be confused, right? Let me cut all the talk and goes straight to the main point…….first, the reason I change the place for the practice is for secret project for the collaboration stage one month from now…….it’s a bit late but the all preparation for the project just complete yesterday……..second, thanks to all these gentlemen in front of you guys who able to make time for this meeting and the collaboration……they will take part in supervise you guys for vocal, choreography, gimmick, songs and music………third, behave yourself~~~~don’t ruin WOOLLIM’s image~~~so……let not waste our time and introduce themselves……”

 

 

One guy on the end of the seat stands and smiles at INFINITE’s members.

 

 

 

“I’m happy to be here and get the chance to sit on the same level with respected sunbae-nim……..I’ll start first because I’m the youngest among them………My name is Eric Mun, main CEO of Shinwa Company………and I will help Yunho for stage’s gimmick and choreography for the collaboration stage…….let’s make it big…….and CRUSH LEE SOO MAN~~~~”

 

 

“Whoa~~~slow down Eric~~~we are just starting~~~”

 

 

Eric just chuckle at Mr. Choi and nods the next person beside him. Sign that he ends his self-introduction.

 

 

“Okay……my turn~~~I’ll be responsible for the vocal training with Shim Changmin to supervise you guys…….I won’t go easy on you guys so be prepared………not everyone outside JYP Entertainment will get this chance…..so make sure to impress me, okay?? By the way, I’m Park Jin Young and I come just because Jungyeop begged me on his knee~~~~”

 

 

“Sunbae-nim~~~~don’t make up any stories~~~~it’s not funny…..”

 

 

“Yeah~yeah…….but I’m agreed with Eric, but I’m not just targeting that old man…..let’s make it big and CRUSH SM ENTERTAINMENT!!!”

 

 

“What kind of drug that you took, Jinyoung ah? These kids were less than half of your age~~~don’t embarrass me~~ okay, my turn…..I’ll be responsible for music and song production…..so show me all kind of talent you guys have and I’ll expecting more from Nam Woohyun and Jang Dongwoo as I heard you guys are interested in composing and have a talent for it…….and I’m Yang Hyun Suk from YG Entertainment………nice to meet you guys~~~”

 

 

Although they seem a bit lost with all that happen in front of them right now, Woohyun and Dongwoo smile sheepishly when they get the compliment from one of the best composer in South Korea.

 

 

“So……any question?”

 

 

Sungyu raise his hand awkwardly with confused look on his face.

 

“If….if I’m not being rude, may I ask……what exactly is this secret project is all about? And….and what is the connection with SM Entertainment with all this preparation?”

 

 

“Well…….let me answer that Sungyu ssi……first of all…….we JYP, Shinhwa and YG……we all have a history with SM Entertainment……..so, when WOOLLIM come and talk to us about this collaboration…..we think this as an opportunity to get back to SM in a legal way…….especially when I heard that he targeted INFINITE…….like what they did to some of us long time ago…….so that’s why it’s a secret project…….other than anyone in this studio, no one supposed to know about this meeting……is it clear? Any other question?”

 

 

Yunho and Eric slowly nod with JYP’s explanation. Indeed they have history especially because Shinhwa was a former group under SM and they know how Soo Man used them in the past. Eric never goes against the management until his maknae, Andy was force to leave the group when he fall under depression because of his family issue. But Eric still can swallowed and try his best to protect s, but his last straw is when the management excluded Dongwan for group contract’s renewal. That is when Eric decided to pull out s to sign with other company. They didn’t face any legal issue because the contract already expired but their departure brings a huge impact on SM Entertainment. That’s why Soo Man always watched their activities closely especially after they form their own company.

 

Woohyun raise his hand and speak when Mr. Choi gave him the permission.

 

 

“What do you mean by SM targeted our group? WOOLLIM is SM sub-company and we are not that big to become a threat to any SM’s label artists……..there is more groups that is more successful than us in JYP and YG……not to mention Shinhwa sunbae-nim …..And what we did wrong?”

 

 

Mr. Yang just sighs at Woohyun’s question. Indeed they didn’t do any wrong, yet they were targeted for being too talented. The fact that they were under WOOLLIM which is the sub-company make them as an easy target.

 

 

“Any group that make it big than any SM’s label artist is a threat to Lee Soo Man……..he even treated his own artists like a bug if they go against the management……look at Shinhwa, TVXQ, Fly To The Sky, TRAX, SUJU, SNSD, F(X) and EXO as an example……..SM even have a share in Mnet, Music Bank and some broadcast company…….that’s why Jessica SNSD and JYJ can't even make their appearance in public broadcast……….but he didn’t managed to touch JYP and YG label’s artist because we protect them well……and because you guys are under his radar makes INFINITE as an easy target…….you guys make it big in just few years and have an incredible teamwork more than any other group that we know……..he already tried to terminate the contract one of the INFINITE’s member, isn’t it?”

 

 

Sungyeol drop his head and clench his fist tightly. Just because of the popularity competition between the idols group, he became the victim. But Sungyeol feel relief because he is the one and not any of s.

When every INFINITE’s members quietly stand with thousand thought in their head with the information that they just received, Sungyeol slowly walk in front with a stern face. He didn’t feel nervous at all standing in front on the legendary directors.

 

 

“I’m the one he target……and I’ll accept and appreciate if its end with me……..I have the weakest vocal strength and skill…….and the fact that I was unfit as a singer and idol is right after all…….so I have no excuse and willing to leave if that’s the price that I have to pay for not touching any of my members…….so……”

 

 

Everyone especially INFINITE is stun when Sungyeol suddenly kneeling in front of all the directors.

 

 

“Sung……Sungyeol ah~~~~”

 

 

Sungyu was deeply hurt by Sungyeol’s action. He feels really useless and guilty toward Sungyeol. He promised to protect s, but now, Sungyeol kneeling to protect INFINITE all by himself.

 

 

“So……I’m begging all of you, sir………help us for this collaboration……anything that can protect INFINITE……I’ll do anything……and I will leave the group right after the collaboration like what Mr. Lee Soo Man wanted…………”

 

 

Sungyu, Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo widen their eyes in disbelief with what they heard. Myungso tightly clench his teeth while Sungjong hide his face and muffle his cry on Myungsoo’s shoulder. No one make a sound and the studio was so quiet. Everyone was busy with their own thought. The fact that the boy, Sungyeol kneeling in front of them and willing to take the blow from Soo Man directly makes all the directors touched and proud with the determination and the loyalty that Sungyeol showed them.

 

 

“Not so fast, kiddo~~~~”

 

 

The studio door’s opens again and Changmin walks in with some peoples behind him.

INFINITE’s members once again froze in shock and Sungyeol slowly rise from his knee with wide eyes. The new guests behind Changmin greet and shake hand with the directors from WOOLLIM, JYP, YG and Shinhwa.

 

 

“We are sorry for being late……..we’ll be helping for TVXQ-INFINITE collaboration stage’s promotion, costumes and stage performance…….and half of the cost will be cover by us, C-JeS Entertainment…….and we are the representative of C-JeS that replace CEO Mr. Baek Chang Ju because he got some meeting to attend~~~~and we will be the 2nd supervisor after WOOLLIM for this collaboration stage~~~~”

 

 

“Is…..is this……for re…..real??”

 

 

Sungyeol stutter and look directly at Yunho for explanation. The TVXQ’s leader told him before that they have a plan to help him and INFINITE. He thought the three big directors is too big of a plan already, but to even invite C-JeS Entertainment is far beyond his imagination because C-JeS is the only entertainment company that created in 2009 purposely to go against SM Entertainment by taking care of artists that was mistreated by SM at that time.

 

 

 

“Awwww~~~~he is so cute~~~~Changmin ah~~~~can we take him??”

 

 

“You can’t hyung……he is not a pet~~~”

 

 

 

A/N: Yeah~~~Another update for you guys~~

 

The is around the corner~~~

Looks like SM made a huge number of enemy in the past~~

How will this plan work? Will it work?

What will INFINITE react to plan?

Will they really accept the plan with the price of Sungyeol’s contract termination?

Will Sungyeol be able to withstand the practice with his condition?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~

 

By the way, all the history of Shinhwa with SM mentioned above is true…….Eric Mun is one of the
person I respect with his leadership and loyalty to s and group……they even strongly survived as a group for 20 years under Eric’s leadership and I hope INFINITE will stand as a group like them~~~~