Gentle Gyu~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 19

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

“Urggghhh~~~”

Sungyeol open his eyes slowly.

 

“You wake up already?”

 

Sungyeol looks around the waiting room and sit up. He massages his temple to ease away the dizziness. His memory quite blurred and he looks confused.

 

“What happen, hyung?”

 “You tell me…………....why you suddenly collapsed on me?”

“I did?”

“No, I’m joking……………of course you did you brat!!!!”

“For how long? Where is other members?”

 

Hyoan sigh heavily and start to explain one by one to the choding. The manager explain that Sungyeol black out for more than an hour. Including about the leader that know about what had happened and how both of them lied and make an excused to other member that Sungyeol was a bit dizzy and ask to take a rest at the waiting room. And they are now waiting for the announcement of the result. He also adding some nag about how Sungyeol failed to manage his rest time without him.

 

Sungyeol massage his temple for the second time. His mind work hard to find a solution on how to face the leader. He rather faces his mom scolding for a day than a scolding from Sungyu for merely an hour. Should he tell him about his injury or should he just tell him that he lack of sleep like Hyoan thought he is?

 

“Sit tight and take a rest. I’ll go to others”

 

Sungyeol nod and lean slowly on the sofa. When the manager lost from his sight, Sungyeol open up the zip at the side of his pant to see his injured knee. The bruised had gotten worst and swollen. He got schedule for filming tomorrow. Luckily it’s in evening, so he can go to get a treatment early in the morning.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In the van on their way home)

 

“Are you feeling well now?”

Sungyeol just smile and ruffle Myungsoo’s hair gently. His best friend keeps asking the same question repeatedly since they scrambled inside the waiting room to check on him. He almost screamed in pain when Sungjong pressed his hand on the injured knee. Luckily the leader quickly grabs the maknae’s hand and pulls him away from Sungyeol.

 

Although they won The Best Performance Award, the entire topic is concerning Sungyeol. Dongwoo even apologized to Sungyeol for not realized that the choding is unwell. While Sungjong felt guilty for getting upset to him when they practice together this morning. Sungyeol just smile and feel grateful to have a wonderful friends like them.

 

The only concern for Sungyeol now is the leader. Sungyu is the only one of the members who knew that he collapsed and unconscious for more than one hour. The leader didn’t say a word to him at all. He thought Sungyu might wait when both of them alone to scold him. But Sungyu’s antics also confused him. When they walk out from the waiting room to their van, Sungyu instructed the members to go on first. He thought the leader want to scold him but instead Sungyu put his hand on the choding waist securely and dragged him to the van.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In INFINITE’s Dorm)

 

When they reach their dorm, Sungyu still wrap his hand around Sungyeol’s waist to help him walk properly to their dorm. Sungyeol just shut his mouth tightly especially when Sungyu refused when the members offered to help the choding. So all of them eventually let the leader do as he want.

 

Hoya, Sungjong and Dongwoo have an early schedule tomorrow so they go off to bed first after washed up. While Woohyun was already in the dreamland after takes a medicine because of sore throat. The main vocal have been using his vocal cord to the max for the practice and the performance because Woohyun normally sing live even for practice.

 

The group visual, Myungsoo seem can’t leave Sungyeol side when he accompany the choding in the living room for his script reading for tomorrow filming shooting. He leans on Sungyeol shoulder and silently read the script together. After all he didn’t have any schedule tomorrow. It’s been a while he can spend time with his best friend because of Sungyeol’s packed schedule.

 

“Myungsoo ah…..go to sleep now…..aren’t you tired?”

 

Myungsoo and Sungyeol lift their head toward the voice. Sungyu drying his wet hair with the towel after got out from the bathroom.

 

“I’m not sleepy yet…..”

Reply Myungsoo with a big yawn.

“Yeah right, you sleepy head……you’ve been dozing off since you sit here…..go to sleep Myungsoo ah~~”

No I’m not~~~~”

“Go..…….you distracts my reading session….”

 

Myungsoo puffing his cheeks and walk away to his room. Sungyu who watch both of them just sigh. How can Myungsoo listen to Sungyeol more than him, the leader?

 

The atmosphere is kind of awkward when Myungsoo left them. Both are silent. Sungyu still think what he should say and Sungyeol waiting for a word from the leader. After a few minute, Sungyu move to the kitchen. Then he walks to the living room with a small towel and a steel bowl with cold water inside.

 

Sungyu sit beside the choding, cross his leg and dips the small towel inside the bowl. Sungyeol look confused and just observe every movement make by the leader. Both didn’t say a word.

 

Sungyeol suddenly yelp when Sungyu lift his right leg and put on his lap. Sungyu roll the hem of Sungyeol’s sweat pant slowly.

 

“Hyung~~hyung~~~ what are you doing???”

 

Sungyeol panicky stops Sungyu’s hand that already roll his pant near to his injured knee. He strongly grabs the leader’s hand and trying to pull his leg from Sungyu’s lap. Sungyu just pull back the choding’s leg and send a sharp glare that pierce straight to Sungyeol’s heart.

 

“I’m trying to hold in my anger now. So, be a good boy before you regret it……….”

 

Sungyeol feel small by the leader low voice. He slowly let go of Sungyu’s hand and let him roll the pant until the bruised and swollen knee expose to their sight.

 

Sungyu stop his hand and fix his eyes on the knee and Sungyeol just low his head guiltily. The leader hand gently the injured part. He then takes the small towel inside the bowl, squeeze out the remaining water and cover the swollen part with a slight pressure. Sungyeol flinch when the cold towel made a contact with his injured part. Sungyeol’s frowned and unconsciously grab the leader’s arm.

 

“Is it hurt?”

“A…..a bit”

“What happen?”

“Just a small incident……..”

“Answer my question……..”

 

Sungyeol whine a bit when the leader put more pressure on his knee. The choding know that Sungyu hate when his question left hang without an answer. He smiles weakly seeing that Sungyu looks a bit apologetic when he whined.

 

“My knee got hit by a wooden stick when shoot a fighting scene………I failed to match the time to jump……..I’m sorry ”

 

Sungyu didn’t reply and focus on his task. He again soaks the small towel in the bowl, squeeze out the cold water and cover the injured part with a slight pressure. The leader repeated it several time until the swollen part become less and less visible. Sungyeol just let the leader do what he want and continue reading his script when the leader just keep quite.

 

After satisfied with his work, Sungyu clean up and walk to the kitchen. Then he comes back with a pack of cold gel and a bandage. Sungyeol just watch his leader put the gel on his injured knee and wrap the knee with the bandage gently. 

 

“Go to sleep now, we go to the hospital first thing in the morning”

 

Sungyeol just nod his head to the leader. There is no use to question what the leader had decided. He was lucky enough that Sungyu didn’t scold him.

 

Owh……one more thing……I forgot…..I told Hyoan hyung to cancel your entire schedule tomorrow. Kris also know about this”

 

Then Sungyu walk away calmly to his room, leaving Sungyeol who stumped by the leader remark.

 

“Aissssshhhh~~~~~~”

 

A/N : an update for you guys~~~~

Sungyu is a caring leader; like he always does…..sometime I realized that Sungyu will make a small gesture to s if they did something……like holding their hand when they did a good job, patting their back when they pouting or sulking because of punishment in variety show, hugging them if they did or say something wrong and others……….which make him one of the best boy-group leader ever…..(My opinion though~~)

Wait for my next update~~~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<