Deathly Sin~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 33

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“Hyung~~~~hyung~~~~”

 

 

Hoya chuckle at Sungjong who look like a little kid skip for a candy when he saw Sungyeol. The choding who just arrived at the studio pats the maknae’s head and ruffles his hair lovingly. Sungjong just giggling and hugging Sungyeol like he had not seen the choding for years. It was a rare sight. The last time Hoya saw the maknae acted like that is when the first time he joined the group. At that time everyone taking care of him like a precious little brother, especially Myungsoo. Myungsoo who used to be a reserved and quiet boy will bark and glare at anyone who teased the maknae which normally the culprit was Woohyun. It’s always Woohyun who like to tease everyone and acted childish because he is the youngest in his family. But his crown as the naughty and childish members was taken when Sungyeol joined them.   

 

But that was years ago, before the maknae grown his own fang. For Hoya, the maknae only cute on the outside, but deep down it is opposite of cute. Well, can’t blame him though, when Sungyeol is the one who gave the youngest his fang, or easy say the one who teach him to be listed in the ‘Evil Maknae’s List’. What make the youngest is so scary is, he never showed it to public. People around him knows how hard to tame the maknae. Only Sungyu and Sungyeol have that ability because Sungjong respect the leader a lot and Sungyeol is his favorite hyung.

 

 

“Myungsoo ah~~~~~Soo ah~~~~my dear handsome buddy, Myungsoo ah~~~~”

 

“What?”

 

Sungyeol put his arm on the grumpy visual’s shoulder and let his head touch Myungsoo’s. He also misses his other half a lot. He literally was alone in these 3 months. He can’t talk with Myungsoo anything about the agreement with Mr.Choi, and that make him felt stuffy.   

 

 “I’m sorry…..”

 

Myungsoo lift his head up and look at Sungyeol. The choding smile and let go of Myungsoo’s shoulder.

 

 

“I know I’ve been busy nowadays………..you must have a lot of things to tell me right??”

 

“Who said that? I’ve got nothing to tell………”

 

 

Sungyeol rub his neck awkwardly and smile.

 

“Yeah……you right……I’m the one who have a lot of things to tell you……..to share with you…..”

 

 

Myungsoo froze when Sungyeol suddenly walk away from him with a hurt expression. He watches Sungyeol walk to the couch and sit silently. Myungsoo felt something is off. Normally Sungyeol will bug Myungsoo to tell him everything, even what color of underwear he wears for the day. But the choding just walk away. Myungsoo feels bad.

 

Sungyeol were sinking in his own thought. He feels hurt and he doesn’t know why. He feels that somehow something is different being around s. He feels like an outsider.

 

“Okay, INFINITE~~~ gather up for your cloth~~”

 

All members who scattered around the studio stand up and follow their stylist. Today is their photo shoot for their albums cover. Their tittle for the album is for the photo shoot is ‘Deathly Sin’. It’s about the struggle of a young people to survive in world full of trap of the 7 deathly sin. The new concept is kind of dark, so they need to work hard on their expression and gesture to describe the concept.

 

It will be no problem for the actors like Myungsoo, Hoya and Sungyeol. Dongwoo and Sungjong are quite nervous since acting or posing like a model was never been their field. Woohyun look excited and the leader just look blank. Sungyu always look like a black hole in every activity they did, but when he determine to do it, he will do it like a professional. 

 

“Okay, now I will tell you which ‘SIN’ you guys will do today”

 

“Noona, you say it like we planning a crime……”

 

“Yeah, without me all of you already a criminal, you know………..fashion criminal~~”

 

Everyone is laughing at their stylist witty reply. Only Sungyeol keep quite. He doesn’t care about the concept or what. He just prays that he will not get any sleeveless cloth for today concept. He just got 25 stiches for the cut on his right arm before he came to the studio. He also swallowed some of his ‘vitamin’ to endure the photo shoot that normally took more than one hour. Everyone will know about his injury if he gets the sleeveless one.

 

“Just for fun, but who do you think will get ‘SLOTH’?”

 

“Noona~~~if one of us have all the quality of the SIN, why not he do all the SIN alone?”

 

“What do you mean?”

 

Woohyun chuckle when Sungyu glare at him.

 

“I mean Sungyu hyung, doesn’t he have all the quality?”

 

Everyone including their stylist laugh at Woohyun’s ‘death wish’. Only the main vocal can speak like that to the leader and survive the day.

 

 

“Who agreed ‘SLOTH’ is suitable for Sungyu hyung, raise your hand~~~”

 

Sungyu glare at the main vocal when almost everyone including some staff raised their hand.

 

“WRATH?”

“LUST?”

“GLUTTONY?”

“VANITY?”

“AVARICE?”

“ENVY?”

 

Sungyu just stand still and do nothing because the staff is around and they also joining the vote. He swears Woohyun will officially death when they reach their dorm.

 

“Wowww~~ hyung….you alone swipe the 4 out of 7 deathly sin~~~~~”

 

“Woohyun hyung~~~ I think you are going too far………I’ll pray at your funeral later”

 

Hoya whispered at Woohyun made the main vocal shiver. He too caught up making fun at the leader; he forgot that there is a reason why Sungyu is feared by everyone evens their director. He realized that he just committed his own deathly sin to Sungyu.

Sungjong just chuckle and wish him a good luck sleeping beside the sinner tonight.

 

 

“Okay~~Okay~~ listen now…….Kim Sungyu~~”

 

 

Their stylist calls the leader’s name and gives him the cloth for the concept.

 

“Kim Sungyu, you are GLUTTONY~”

 

Everyone let out a small chuckle hearing the ‘SIN’ the leader gets. The stylist just coolly pushes away Sungyu’s face with her hand when the guy whining in front of her.

 

“Jang Dongwoo~~~SLOTH~”

 

“EHHHHHH????!!!”

 

Everyone was shocked. Dongwoo is the most hyper soul they ever met. To get a very passive ‘SIN’ is that totally opposite of him make they feel weird at how the ‘SIN’ was selected for them.

 

“I’ll explain later….Nam Woohyun~~ you are VANITY~”

 

 

It’s Sungyu turn to laugh back at the main vocal. He almost choked on his own saliva laughing at the sulky Woohyun.

 

“Lee Howon~~AVARICE~~~”

 

Everyone is quiet at Hoya’s SIN. Most of them just silently nodding at Hoya’s back.

 

“Lee Sungyeol~~~~ ENVY~~~”

 

“Woah~~~~ Noona, you know my ‘SIN’ perfectly~~~”

 

Sungyeol quickly take his cloth and check it. The members shut their mouth tight and glancing each other silently.

 

“Kim Myungsoo~~~WRATH~~"

 

“Suit you hyung……let go all your mood swing today~~”

 

Myungsoo glare at the maknae and step on the youngest’s foot. He just watches as the youngest run and whining to Sungyeol. The visual is not mad anymore, they already reconciled this morning. He just annoyed at the maknae.

 

“Lee Sungjong~~~LUST~~”

 

Noona, don’t corrupt our pure maknae~~~~~~”

 

Hoya, Dongwoo, Myungsoo and Sungyeol said it in unison. They really against the idea the maknae get the most inappropriate ‘SIN’. Only Woohyun and Sungyu smirk and nodding their head agreeing with the stylist.

 

“He not a little boy anymore guys, he maybe know more than us……….”

 

Sungyu hi-five with the main vocal, showing his fully support to Woohyun’s statement. While the 4 others still grumbling about the concept the maknae get, Sungjong just casually checking his cloth. Sungyu and Woohyun were right about the maknae after all. Although he is the youngest, doesn’t mean he know nothing about lust and .

 

“Okay let me explain……the concept for each of you is chosen from the INSPIRIT’s poll. It’s is how they look at you guys and how they imagine you guys………So they judge based on how you exposed yourself to the public and your appearance……”

 

“But how did I get GLUTTONY????? The one who eat a lot is MYUNGSOO~~~~”

 

 

Everyone was fully agreed with Sungyu. Myungsoo is the one eat a lot and he always has a snack bar, potato chip, fruit and even small packet of sealed kimchi in his bag. When they ate together, maximum they ate 2 bowls of rice but Myungsoo can finish his 4th bowl at ease. He just didn’t show that side of him to the fans and public because of his image.

 

“Well hyung, do you aware there is a video compilation in youtube and INSPIRIT official fan page of you eating non-stop? I showed to you before, remember?”

 

Dongwoo just laugh his head off. He still remembers the day he showed the fan-made video to Sungyu, and it almost cost him a new mobile phone when Sungyu throw it to the wall. Luckily Hoya was quick enough to catch it.

 

“Yeah, that video and how chubby you are……that what INSPIRIT see you”

 

“Noona~~~~~ I’m not chubby~~~”

 

“Yeah~~yeah……Dongwoo, you get SLOTH because you are a heavy sleeper, Woohyun, VANITY because that’s what you are, prideful”

 

Noona, I hate you~~~”

 

“I love you too~~~”

 

The waiting room echoes with laughter. Woohyun indeed is someone who full of pride. He never takes order from someone else even from Sungyu. That’s why Sungyu using a different approach to handle Woohyun.

 

 

“Hoya~~~~AVARICE……fans said you are greedy with everything and swipe the entire tittles for your own good”

 

“What tittle?”

 

“Dancer, vocalist, rapper, songwriter, choreographer and actor………....what else??”

 

Hoya smile sheepishly when Dongwoo list out his activities. Yeah, indeed he is greedy and he still aims high for another field.

 

 

“What about our maknae line?”

 

“Well, Sungyeol ENVY because of you guys LoenTV interview last time……Sungyeol said he want to take others talents right?? Myungsoo WRATH because his cold stare and his cold image of ‘L’ and Sungjong……..ermmmmmm…..….somehow the fans said he is y in his own way, I guess~~~~ Now GO GO GO!!!”

 

All the members scatter to changes into their cloth while Sungyeol just stand there and holding his outfit with a worried expression. At first he was happy when he got a long sleeve one, but his face frown when he just realized it was on one part is long sleeve, while other is sleeveless.

 

And the sleeveless is on the right side.

 

 

A/N : Yeah~~~~ Another update four you guys~~~

 

What should Sungyeol do?

Will he get to hide the stiches from the eye of s?

Or will someone notice it?

 

Wait for my next update~~~~