It's Swollen~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“CONGRATULATIONNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“You guys are amazing!!!!! INFINITE for sure can win the best performance tonight!!!! Trust me~~”

 

Their manager, Hyoan was really happy with INFINITE performance just now. All of them did a great job. The audiences and fans reaction was really crazy. It’s like they performed in their own concert.   

 

Dongwoo and Sungjong still excited and did a celebratory dancing. Hoya and Woohyun chuckling seeing those two. While Myungsoo hug the leader to release his after-effect emotion of their performance. Sungyeol who leans to the wall smile seeing the over excited maknae who can’t stop talking about how good he is capturing the camera attention.

 

“Okay~~~okay~~~ Stop it now. You guys still need to be at the side hall for another group performance. There still 5 group to perform. Let’s go and enjoy it~~~~~ Next is Apink!!!!

“Wooooaaaaa!!!!! Let’s go guys~~~”

 

All of them including Hyoan can’t wait to watch Apink performance. They almost literally ran to the side of the hall exit for their assigned spot for idols.

But someone grabbing Hyoan’s arm and the manager stop on his track. He turn around, just to see Sungyeol is the one who tightly grab him.

 

“What it is Sungyeol ah~~~? Let’s go watch Apink performance~~~ I know you like them~~”

 

Hyoan cheer voice stop when he see Sungyeol didn’t respond to what he just said. Instead, he saw Sungyeol panting slowly and his face become paler. Hyoan can feel Sungyeol’s hand that strongly hold his arm were slightly trembling.


“Sungyeol ah~~~ what’s wrong???? Are you okay???”

“Hyung, I can’t hold it anymore……….. Don’t tell others, but can……..can we go to the hospital?”

“What~~why???……are you hurt?? Tell me!!!”

 

The moment Hyoan end his words, Sungyeol collapse in his hand. Luckily Hyoan manage to support the tall choding with his body.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(Side of the hall)

 

“Hyung, where is Sungyeol?”

“WHAT?? I CAN’T HEAR YOU MYUNGSOO AHH!!!!”

“SUNGYEOLLL~~~ DID YOU SEE HIM????”

“NO…..DID NOT~~~ MAYBE HE WENT TO TOILET!!!!”

 

Myungsoo look around and scan everywhere for Sungyeol. The place is too loud with music. He asked Dongwoo because just now the choding was just behind him. Myungsoo was a bit worried. When they did their performance on stage just now, he can see that his best friend clenching his teeth tightly the whole time they performed. It’s not Sungyeol usual self. The choding normally still can smile although he was extremely nervous every time they performed.

 

Sungyu who realized that their team is missing a member also did the same thing. Even after Apink’s performance end, there is no sign of their manager and the choding.

 

“Woohyun ah, I’ll go check on something. Make sure everyone sit tight and don’t move an inch before I come back, okay?”

 

Woohyun nodded his head when Sungyu whispered to him. The leader walks to the side hall exit to find a quiet spot to make a call. He dialed the manager number. But the guy didn’t pick up. Sungyu try the second option. Sungyeol’s number.

 

“Hello, Sungyu ah?”

“Hyung? Hyoan hyung?? Why you answering Sungyeol’s phone? Where is he?”

“Can you watch the kids for me? I’ll explain to you later”

“You didn’t answer my question, hyung………”

“Aisshhh~~~ Sungyeol is not well. No need to wor………….hello? Sungyu ah??? Hello???”

 

Hyoan put down Sungyeol’s phone and huff. Sungyu just hang up on him. He knows the leader will pop up anytime.

Hyoan glance to Sungyeol who just lying weakly on the sofa. Luckily there is some staffs around to help him carried the choding when the guy suddenly passed out on him. He can’t call an ambulance or suddenly bring an idol to hospital. Might create a big issue. Especially Sungyeol’s position is not in good term.    

 

Hyoan assumed that Sungyeol collapsed because of lack of sleep and rest, according to his packed schedule. So he just brought the tall guy to their waiting room and let him rest on the sofa. He still thinks whether to inform to Mr.Choi about Sungyeol.

 

 

“Hyung!!!!!”

 

Hyoan was startle when the door suddenly opens and someone calls him loudly. Sungyu rush to the sofa checking on Sungyeol.

 

“Sungyeol ah~~ Sungyeol ah~~~Are you okay??"

“Hyung………….what’s wrong with him suddenly? He still okay after our performance”

 

Sungyu was really worried and turn his head to the manager when Sungyeol didn’t respond when he patting and calling his name.

 

“Let him rest. When you guys ran for Apink, he suddenly collapsed on me. Maybe he is too tired. He didn’t get enough sleep nowadays, right?”

 

Suddenly Hyoan phone ring.

 

“Aisshh~~~now Myungsoo calling me too……..Sungyu ah~ do me a favor……I’ll be going to others and give any excuse possible. Take care of Sungyeol for a while. I’ll be back”

“Alright………... don‘t tell them especially Myungsoo and Sungjong about this. They’ll freak out”

“I know……and Sungyu ah……Sungyeol doesn't want me to tell you guys……I know you….so don’t nag on him too much when he wake up, okay?”

 

Sungyu just sigh and nod his head. Yeah, he probably does that later if Hyoan didn’t tell him. Although he is a strict leader, Sungyu never push to practice if they are not well. He was even willing to face the upper authority if they make them work when their health not allowed them to. And the members always inform him if they felt unwell, so he can arrange something for them either getting a treatment or get a rest.

 

But why Sungyeol didn’t tell him anything when the choding is the one who always whining even for a little cut on his finger?

 

“Don’t worry. It’s been a while we perform as a whole like this, so I won’t mess it up”

Sungyeol words this morning clicked in his head. It’s that the reason? Sungyeol didn’t inform him that he was not in condition for practice because he didn’t want to mess their performance?

 

If that is the reason, then Sungyu need to have a word with Mr.Choi. The big guy said Sungyeol contract termination decision is definite, that it just a matter of time. So why should he let Sungyeol torture himself for INFINITE when he already been decided to be removed from the group?

 

Chirp~~chirp~~

The chirping sound from Sungyeol’s phone cut Sungyu’s train of mind. The leader picks up the phone and sees that the choding received a message. He decided to open it.

 

 

From : Kris Hyungie~

“Hey yeolie ah~, I saw you guys performance………it was amazing, now I know why EXO always behind you guys…..hahahaha~~ …………..and yeah, did you see a doctor for your knee already? It looks bad but I guess it’s treated already, because you dance well tonight~~~~~ keep up the good work little brother, see you tomorrow~~~”

 

Knee??

Sungyu quickly put down the phone and check on the choding. He gently lifts up both of Sungyeol’s leg and put them on his lap. Sungyu slowly put his palm on each of the knees and shock to find that the right knee is swollen a bit. Luckily the choding wearing a pant that zipped up from his leg to thigh, so the leader open the zip till his knee part.

 

What he saw really gave him heartache. Sungyeol’s right knee was badly bruised and starts to swell. With that injury it’s even hardly to walk properly, left alone to dance. How can Sungyeol withstand the practice and performance in this condition and without being noticed by anyone?

 

 

 

A/N : an update for you guys~~~~

What will the leader do?

Will Sungyeol get himself into trouble?

Wait for my next update~~~~~

Please leave a comment, critics, feedback or any question if there is any event or chapter confusing you guys ok~~~~ >_<