Ho-baby plan?~~

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 56

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“I didn’t see Sungyeol ssi with you guys……did he have another schedule to attend, I assumed?”

 

Everyone paste a fake smile on their face when the lady asks them. They currently in an interview for their collaboration stage with TVXQ. Since Lee Soo Man dropped the bomb of the collaboration, there was a lot of media called their agency for the interview about the news. They were busy with new schedule to promote the collaboration stage. It became the most search topic online by the netizen.

 

“Sungyeol ssi currently busy filming his latest drama, so he didn’t have a chance to attend the schedule with the rest of the members, we hope everyone can understand….”

 

The lady smile and nodding at the explanation gave by Hoya. It’s is the most plausible reason they can think of because that’s the only schedule that Sungyeol had. But the truth is, they just left Sungyeol who is still sleeping soundly in the house. Sungyeol have no schedule in the morning, but because the strict order from their director, Sungyeol was excluded from the group’s schedule.

 

“That understandable, I heard Sungyeol ssi latest drama have a good viewer rating and the episode of the drama had been extended because of it~~~~”

 

Sungjong fidgeted on his chair.

 

“Can this lady stop talking about Yeolie hyung?”

 

Myungsoo just pat the back of maknae’s head when Sungjong whispered his complaint to him. He also feels a bit annoyed at the lady who keeps asking several questions about his best friend. The anti-fans comment last time circulates the internet quite fast and he was pretty sure that the lady was trying to get their reaction on the anti-fan comment.

 

“Looks like our Sungyeolie get more popular nowadays……even the news of our collaboration stage with TVXQ’s sunbae-nim is not on spotlight hahaha~~”

 

Everyone just smirk when they saw the lady who interviews them fluster and chuckle awkwardly at the sarcastic reply of their leader.

 

Owh yeah~~ I’m sorry….actually I was a fan of Sungyeol ssi because of his last drama, now I’m become his fan back because of his latest drama…….Sungyeol ssi really suits to become an actor more than an idol…….”

 

“No!!! Sungyeol hyung is more suitable as INFINITE’s member~~~ his acting is !!”

 

Everyone snap their head to the youngest. Myungsoo just awkwardly laugh at the serious face of the maknae while squeezing his hand.

Signaling the maknae to calm down.

 

“Ahahahaha~~~ yahh~~your acting is more horrible than Sungyeol~~~~remember the ‘pink zombie’~~~~hahaha~~~you are just jealous~~~”

 

Everyone play along and laugh together at Woohyun’s witty reply to cover the maknae’s mistake, although Sungjong was obviously upset with that lady statement. His face looks stern. Luckily the lady buys everything that Woohyun just said.

 

“Ahahaha~~looks like the maknae also interested in acting~~~we hope to hear the good news soon from the INFINITE’s maknae in another drama~~~”

 

Sungjong force a smile when he feels Dongwoo’s hand patting his head in warning manner.

The interview end smoothly without any other mistake happens. Later after lunch, all of them have a schedule at university festival. They need to perform and do a fan meeting with the university students.

 

“Remember, next schedule after perform, we might have a little interview before the fan meeting…….so don’t make a mistake again…….okay Lee Sungjong?”

 

Hoya and Myungsoo just sighs when the maknae look a bit sulky when Dongwoo gave a small reminder to him. If anyone does that other than the main rapper, the maknae will scoff and just nod.

But it’s Dongwoo. The only members, who won’t scold, won’t hit and won’t get mad at the maknae, no matter what that boy did. Even Sungyu didn’t say anything about the mistake he did at the interview. Maybe just one person scolded the maknae is enough, thought Sungyu.

Getting emotional about Sungyeol will just arouse curiosity of the media about Sungyeol. A lot of speculation and issue will arise if wrong word were use in the interview. There is a reason why Mr. Choi asked them to be careful in whatever they talk about and don’t fall for any reporter’s trap question.

 

“Stop it hyung……..how many time do you want to scare him??”

 

Sungyu quickly glare at the main vocal of their team while Hoya signals Myungsoo to take the maknae away from them.

The main rapper just stands still with a clenched fist. Waiting for any word come out from the main vocal. Sungyu need to react fast when he saw Dongwoo in that ‘ready’ position.

 

“Listen here Nam Woohyun…….whatever, however and whenever…….Don’t forget that Dongwoo is older than you and now he is acting more like a leader than me……….so bite your tongue a bit if you want to keep everything smooth……understand???”

 

Woohyun just huff and walk away when Sungyu warning him. Hoya let out a heavy sigh and Dongwoo just walk away to find Myungsoo and the maknae. It’s been a while since he saw Sungyu looks that angry. Although the leader controls his voice, but Hoya can see the vein pop up at both of Sungye’s temple. Hoya felt relieved when the leader take initiative to stop them, if not something bad will happen. Something that will affect their teamwork.

 

“What should I do, Howon ah??”

 

Hoya panics at the leader’s question. Sungyu never ask that question to anyone. He always knows what to do, how to react and how to handle things. Hoya was not that strong like everyone sees him or expect from him. He was only strong because he had been a shadow to Sungyu for years. So as long Sungyu stand still, he will too. Once the leader falls down, as his shadow, he will follow.

 

“Hyung, don’t ask me that…..I….I can’t……I can’t do anything~~~~”

 

Sungyu just sigh and smile bitterly. Yes, he can’t depend on Hoya in this situation. He is reliable when Sungyu is in his tip top condition. Hoya is weak when he was weak. Sungyu just know about this fact. He needs to change a bit the system in his team to avoid any crack in their teamwork. Woohyun can’t be 2nd in command with his temper right now, and Sungyu also need to consider about Hoya.

 

“It’s ok, Howon ah~~~~ I’m not asking seriously…….just thinking out loud”

 

Seeing the leader smiles faintly make Hoya feel bad. He knows that Sungyu was a bit disappointed with him.

 

“I’m sorry hyung……I can’t think of anything to lessen your burden….But I know what you are thinking….just do what you think is the best for the team…..I’ll support you…….”

 

Sungyu smile warmly and pat Hoya’s shoulder. At least Hoya is standing by his side.

 

“Thank you Howon ah~~~ everything is not the same like before…..so everyone is affected by that including you and me…….I’ll be looking after Woohyun, and I let you take care of Dongwoo…..he’ll listen to you more……..”

 

“What about Myungsoo and Jongie?”

Sungyu sigh softly.

 

“Let Dongwoo handle them…….it’s time for Dongwoo to take a major part in this team and also the time for Myungsoo and Jongie to learn how to stand by themselves………Myungsoo should know that Sungyeol won’t be around him forever and Sungjong need to grow up a bit……”

 

“So you know…….I thought I’m the only one who noticed it………”

 

“I’m the big brother and the leader in this team…….I saw, I know and I understand more than any of you do…….but sometime all of this is too heavy for me to handle……..help me on this, okay Howon ah??”

 

Hoya smile at patSungyu’s back. Sungyu indeed is a strong leader, but he have his own limit and Hoya willing to do anything to help the leader as long Sungyu is their pillar.

Sungyu then walk away from there, maybe trying to find the moody main vocal. Hoya just stands there thinking deeply about their team.

 

“I need to do something………...Dongwoo hyung can help me…….or maybe……maybe Woohyun hyung can? Aisshhh!!!”

 

Hoya ruffles his hair and mumble to himself. He needs to do something. Time is not on their side to delay his plan anymore.

 

 

A/N: Yeeaaahhhh~~~~another update for you guys~~~~

 

The media already sniff something about Sungyeol?

Will INFINITE able to keep giving an excuse for Sungyeol’s absentee until the concert?

What actually Sungyu’s plan?

What about Hoya? What does he mean by Dongwoo or Woohyhun helping him?

Does he have a plan? What is it?

 

Wait for my next update~~~~