Can you save/see me?

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 101

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

 

 

“Uuuurrggggghhh~~~”

 

 

“Sungyeol ah!!!! Are you okay???”

 

 

 

Sungyeol harshly slap Myungsoo’s hand away when his best friend tries to touch him. The sudden pain and short of breath were really taking toll on his body. His stress level is on top and his head is hurt. But the pains he felt can’t be compare with how hurt his feeling is.

He tried.

He tried so hard to protect everyone.

He tried to protect s, his little brother and everyone around him.

But nothing seems to be like what he expected.

 

 

 

“DON’T!!!!! DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!”

 

 

 

Sungyeol quickly cover his nose and mouth with his palm. The blood that already stops just now slowly flows down his nostril.

 

 

 

“Sung…..Sungyeol ahh~~~Let me see!!!!”

 

 

Sungyu who can’t stand to watch Sungyeol in that condition, dash toward Sungyeol and try to wipes the blood pouring from Sungyeol’s nose with tissue. The leader’s hand strongly clamp on Sungyeol’s arm that try to push his hand away.

 

 

 

“I SAID…….DON’T TOUCH ME!!!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol use all energy he had left to strongly push Sungyu away. Then he sits on the chair and lift up his chin to stop the blood. He groan a bit when the dizziness blurring his sight.

Meanwhile, everyone’s legs just rooted to the floor. Even Sungyu just stand still, still in shock after been pushed away by Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~”

 

 

Changmin make a move slowly toward Sungyeol and help Sungyeol to stop the blood with a clean tissue. The TVXQ’s maknae heart tightens at the sight. Sungyeol even looks paler than before and everyone can see that.

 

 

 

“I’m sorry…….I’m sorry…….can I left out from the practice? I…….I don’t think that I can…..keep going for today…..”

 

 

Sungyeol slowly stand and hold his head with his palm. He feels dizzy and he doesn’t think that he can even make any progress with everything that happen right now. He needs to take a rest and a little break from his group members.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~Are you okay?”

 

 

Woohyun gently hold Sungyeol’s pale cheek and worried written all over his face. Not just because of Sungyeol’s weak condition, but he also worried about Sungyeol’s uneasiness toward his own members. They know everything already, so why Sungyeol looks so restless every time they come near him.

His rejection toward Myungsoo and Sungyu already makes both of them felt dejected. Sungyeol even flinched at Woohyun’s touch.

 

 

 

“I’m okay……but you guys need to go on without me……..”

 

 

“Yes…..yes…I think you should…..”

 

 

Sungyeol slowly walk past throught his members to take his bag. He needs to get away from the studio as fast as he can. It is because he already reaches his limit.

Physically and emotionally.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol stop on his track but he didn’t dare to turn around at the weak voice of his leader that he admired the most after his father.

 

 

 

“Sungyeol ah…..I know….I know you were upset with me……I’m sorry~~~and I promise…..tomorrow will be better and we will be okay…..”

 

 

Then Dongwoo chip in.

 

 

 

“Right Sungyeol ah……we will stand on the same stage again……and next time we stand on the stage again after this collaboration, we will rock the stage~~~~~”

 

 

“Next time?”

 

 

 

Sungyeol strongly clench his fist tightly.

Hoya who is been silent since forever nod his head and pat Sungyeol’s back.

 

 

 

Yeah Sungyeol ah~~~~Looking at your improvement in dancing just now…..next time if we meet on the same stage again…….I would like to have a dance battle with you……I’ll wait for that moment~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol’s small chuckle can be heard but he still didn’t turn around to look at everyone.

 

 

 

“Yeah hyung~~~~you were great~~~you were totally slayed our choreography in last practice~~~I’m going to work hard to be like you~~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol’s bag drop from his hand because of Sungjong’s words and his small chuckle become more clear and louder.

 

 

 

“Ahahaha~~~~and then what?? I perform with TVXQ? Or JYJ? Is that what they said?”

 

 

“Yes~~~that’s what……”

 

 

 

Sungyu stop his word when Sungyeol turn around with a completely change of expression. The sharp piercing glare make everyone were taken aback, even Changmin.

 

 

 

“Jaejoong hyung…..is that your idea? Gave them a false hope that?? Me?? Become a part of TVXQ?? Why did you make that kind of lies??”

 

 

Changmin quickly shake his head.

 

 

“No…..that’s what we decided already…..we do want you to be part of TVXQ when everything is settled…….”

 

 

“Yes Sungyeol ah~~~this is the only way to save you~~~~With TVXQ and JYJ at your back…..even Lee Soo Man can’t touch you…….. So please~~~stop being stubborn~~~~~”

 

 

 

Sungyeol let out a gleefully chuckle and laugh a bit. Even the small laugh hurt Sungyeol’s tummy. Everyone just quietly watch him with confuse written all over their face. They can’t understand Sungyeol’s antique.

Not even Myungsoo, his best friend.

 

 

 

 

“WHO?? SAVE ME? CAN YOU SAVE ME? GUYS~~~CAN YOU EVEN SEE ME RIGHT NOW??”

 

 

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~

 

 

What’s wrong with Sungyeol?

Did he lose it? His limit?

What will INFINITE do?

Will TVXQ/JYJ involve in this matter?

Can Sungyeol be save?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~