Drop the bomb~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

Chapter 43

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

“So as agreed by both company, Woollim Entertainment and SM Entertainment will do a stage collaboration between TVXQ and INFINITE to strengthen our bond and to perform an amazing performance in century, the performance will………”

 

 

“BAMM!!!!!”

 

 

Mr.Choi’s assistant, Juhnyun flinches when the television’s remote control flies across the room and smash to the wall.

 

 

“DAMN IT!!!!! THAT OLD MAN IS CRAZY!!!!”

 

Mr.Choi fume in anger and his voice tremble. He was beyond angry and he swears if that old man is in front of him right now, he will snap Lee Soo Man’s neck.

 

 

“Sir…..is…..is that mean, INFINTE’s concert was canceled?”

 

“Junhyun, call Hyoan here right now!!!!! And don’t pick up any call from reporters!!!”

 

Mr.Choi just huff and grab his phone. He needs to talk to SM Entertainment’s director urgently. He needs to ask why that old man makes a press conference and drop the bomb without consult with him. Although he was way more powerful than him, Choi Junyeop stills the head of Woollim and the biggest stakeholders of Woollim. He can’t do that without his consent.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(TVXQ’s dorm)

 

 

“Did we do the right things, Changmin ah???”

 

Changmin just smirk and turn off the television. The plan is going smoothly as he predicted. He stretches his body a bit and turns his head to his leader.

 

 

“Don’t worry hyung…….I’ve got plan……it will benefit INFINITE and us too……”

 

“And what is your plan actually???”

 

Yunho eyes the mischievous maknae and demand for explanation. Changmin never tell him anything and only told him to be patience.

 

 

“Haissshhh~~~~ be patient hyung…….don’t worry…you are going to love it~~~~”

 

Yunho just shake his head watching the evil maknae of his walk away with a chuckle. There is no use if he force Changmin to tell him his plan because it just waste of time and energy. Changmin won’t tell him anything. But he kind of happy with how things going on for them now, because it’s been a while since he saw Changmin so excited and his smile looks genuine than before.

 

 

~~~PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN~~~~

 

Yunho’s train of mind got cut when his phone suddenly playing their hit song. He fish out the phone and smile a bit looking at the name appeared on the screen.

 

 

Hey buddy………What’s up?”

 

“Hey…….I’m fine and still alive………where is Changmin?”

 

“Call him and ask him yourself……….don‘t bothers to call me…..”

 

“Ahahahaha~~~~ you already thirty for god sake Yunho ah~~~~”

 

Yunho smile warmly at the honey-like laugh he heard. How he miss that laugh for years. Although they always contact each other, but they never meet face to face due to their packed schedule and contract.

 

 

“Yunho…….Yunho ah~~~~~ are you listening to me??”

 

“Yes….yes…..I’m listening…….”

 

“So how are things going in the company? How is SUJU? SHINee? EXO? SNSD? F(x)??”

 

“Everything is fine…..nothing special……”

 

Then Jaejoong suddenly silent. Only his breath was heard to Yunho’s ear.

 

 

Jaejoong ah??”

 

“How is Jungmin?”

 

Yunho huffs harshly at the question. He doesn’t understand why Jaejoong still care about that traitor that betrayed their group years ago. He knows that Jungmin is Jaejoong’s best friend and the first person who help Jaejoong a lot when he was a trainee. That’s why he can’t forgive that guy when he betrayed Jaejoong.

 

 

“Yunho ah~~~~”

 

Yunho take a deep breath and exhale slowly.

 

 

Jaejoong ah……….why do you still care about him? He was one of the reasons why our group split up years ago……and he also has a share in EXO’s lawsuits issue that make our juniors face the same fate as us……..”

 

“He just doing his job, Yunho ah………the only fault he had is having a boss like that……..you think he is happy with what he done?? It’s been years already……forgive him already, okay?”

 

“Even the same thing happen again? Even there is someone else suffering right now??”

 

Urmmm?? What do you mean??”

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

(In the hospital)

 

 

Sungyeol blankly look outside of the window. There is a needle embedded in his skin and connected to the IV tube. His right arm was nicely wrapped with a new bandage and the medicine’s smell lingering in the room.

 

Sungyeol hate the smell. He smells enough medicine this past three months. He just woke up about two hours ago and almost had a panic attack when he realized that he was in a hospital. He makes a fuss a bit and tried to leave the hospital before anyone recognized him until Kris came into the scene. That tall guy only uses one hand to pushed Sungyeol’s weak body back into his bed.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah…….”

 

Sungyeol turn his head toward the voice. He smiles warmly when his eyes meet the eyes of the guy.

 

 

“Sir~~~what are you doing here?”

 

“Checking on you……..I heard everything from your boss already…….about the deal…..”

 

Sungyeol smile drop and replace with soft sigh.

 

 

“So I guess I don’t need to explain my absentee for tonight practice……”

 

Mr. Jun sigh and sit on the chair beside the bed. The vocal trainer startles a bit when the boy on the bed suddenly grabs Mr. Jun’s hand with both of his hand.

 

 

“Sir~~~~does…..does this mean my members know anything about this????”

 

“About the deal or about you being a patient here??”

 

“Bo….both……….The deal and hospital……did…did they……”

 

Mr. Jun smiles a bit and put his hand on Sungyeol’s crown.

 

 

“Don’t worry……Mr. Choi didn’t tell them anything……….just rest and get better…....”

 

Sungyeol let out a relief sigh and smile. He glad none of knows anything about him being admitted to the hospital. He needs to get out of the hospital as fast as he could so that other members didn’t suspect anything.

 

 

“Sir, can you help me??”

 

Mr. Jun raise his eyebrow at Sungyeol’s question.

 

 

“Help you on what?”

 

“I need to go back to my members……they must be worried about me now…….”

 

Sungjong’s and Myungsoo’s face flash in his mind. The maknae must be death worried about him now and his other half will be in cranky mood again. He didn’t return to the dorm since yesterday.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~”

 

Sungyeol’s train of mind got cut off by the vocal trainer’s gentle voice.

 

 

“Yes, sir?”

 

“Do you really want to stay?? You can still be a singer, you know…..under me……if you want…….”

 

Sungyeol blankly gaze into Mr. Jun’s eyes behind the glasses he wear. He didn’t get the point between the lines. Seeing the confused face of the boy, Mr. Jun repeated his question again.

 

 

“I mean, do you really have to stay in INFINITE?? At this point your body might give up on you……..Lee Soo Man won’t let you off the hook easily……..maybe you should…..”

 

“NO!!!!    I WON’T LEFT……….I WILL NEVER LEFT!!!!!!!

 

 

 

 

A/N : Yeay~~~~ Another update for you guys~~~

 

Looks like Lee Soo Man already start the war~~~

What exactly is Changmin plan?

Will everything going smoothly like Changmin predicted?

Will Jaejoong involved in this mess?

 

Wait for my next update~~~