The Revelation~~

Can you Save/See me?

 

 

Chapter 95

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV

 

 

(Flashback)

 

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“Sungyeol-ssi?”

 

“Yes, speaking……who is this?”

 

“Still standing, huh??”

 

 

Sungyeol frown. The sarcastic tone on the other line irritated him.

 

 

“Who is this??”

 

“How long do you think you can stand still? One week? 2 weeks?”

 

 

Sungyeol scoffs and chuckles. He sort of knows who’s on the other line. Must be the same guy whose keep on sabotage and hurt him at the filming set. Kris only knows one incident, which is the cable stunt incident. But others, Sungyeol keep to himself. Only 2 peoples who knows everything about the incidents is the director of the drama and the stunt director. They know everything but in bind because they afraid of SM Entertainment. One wrong step, their career might vanish into thin air.

But Sungyeol know that both directors secretly support him.

 

 

“Well…….I’m still standing, am I?”

 

 

Sungyeol smile faintly when he hear a huff from the other line. He know he succeed in annoyed the guy. Imagine the feeling when that guy tried for months to bring Sungyeol down, yet Sungyeol still stand strong. Normally he only needs less than three month to bring the target down. Well four month with EXO and TVXQ.

But with Sungyeol and Sungyeol alone, he tried for almost six months and the guy still stand strong.

 

 

 

“Don’t be too arrogant young man!!! You might be strong……but do you know that you are not the first?”

 

“Well……of course I’m not the first……how many group that you destroyed already?”

 

“Hahahaha~~~well…countless, but I don’t mean other group…….what if I say, you are not the first target in INFINITE?”

 

 

 

Sungyeol tighten his grip on his phone. The veins pop up on both side of his temple and his ear turning red. The question from the other line was out of the box. Heck!!! It’s was out of the world.

 

 

“What……do…..you……mean??”

 

 

The small chuckle he heard make Sungyeol more furious.

 

 

“Why? Did I annoy you??”

 

“ANSWER ME, DAMN IT!!!!!”

 

 

The chuckles stop.

 

 

Well~~~let me give you a hint………Sungyu’s album sale? Woohyun’s cancelled drama and shoulder injury? What else…….owh~~~~~Myungsoo’s scandal~~~~~~ring a bell, boy???”

 

 

The guy on the other line just chuckles when he hears nothing from Sungyeol.

 

 

 

“Well you are not the first~~~~but damn……those three are no fun~~~~they are weaker than I thought…..and not affected your teamwork at all……but you are fun~~~stand strong as long as you want but your members already like a wrecked ship~~~maybe the rest of the members are fun too~~~”

 

 

“DON’T YOU DARE…….”

 

 

“What’s his name again?? That girly looking boy~~~~urrrmmmmm……Sungjong, right?? Maybe he is fun too…….TO BE PLAY WITH~~~LET SEE HOW LONG CAN HE STAND~~~~”

 

 

“YOU BASTARD!!!!!!”

 

 

Right after he scream to his lung, Sungyeol throw his phone on the wall. Then he grabs anything around him and throws it continuously without stop. Sungyeol even smashed the small mirror into his hand, result a small cut on both of his hand.

That’s when Kris entered.

 

 

(End of flashback)

 

 

Sungyeol panting and wipe his sweat on his forehead, then he massage his temple and frowning while closing his eyes to ease his dizziness. He just finished the scene where he needs to fight using a steel bar with the villain. The pain on his calf and his rib where he was being hit with were killing him. The nausea feeling that his rarely feel coming back this morning after the call. He lost his appetite to take his meal and mood to talk to anyone. He keeps vomit back the entire snack he took to fill his empty stomach. Since he starts his treatment, the nausea feeling decreases by a lot and the pain in his tummy ease a bit. Even his swollen leg and ankles was not visible. But all the stress that he felt since this morning makes his body started back the pain routine he suffer before the treatment.

He knows that the bruises start to decorate his body because he crazily pushed his body in doing stunt. But the pain from falling, sliding, running and punching make him forget about the morning call. He knows he was being watched and that makes him more upset.

 

 

“Sungyeol~~~~are you okay? Take a rest and let treat the cuts and bruises……you had 40 minutes to rest before the last scene……”

 

 

Sungyeol just nods at the stunt director and try to walk away to the seat that prepare for him under the tent. But his leg goes numb and he almost fall if not for a strong hand securely wrap around his waist.

 

 

“Are you okay? Can you walk??”

 

 

Sungyeol just hum at Kris and politely push the hand on his waist away. He weakly drags his weak legs and slump himself on the seat with a small groan. Kris almost runs when he saw Sungyeol groan while pressing his right rib with his left hand.

 

 

“What’s wrong? Is it hurt? Did you hurt your rib???”

 

 

Sungyeol push Kris hand away and take a deep breath.
 

Actually he was hit on the same spot where he had his rib fractured before. But he doesn’t want anyone to know especially when he knows he was being watch. He need to show that he was okay as a challenge to the guy who called him this morning, so that guy’s attention is on him and him only, not s.

 

 

“Keep it down…….don’t make a fuss, hyung….”

 

 

Sungyeol looks around to make sure that no one around when he said that. That behavior worried Kris more. When he was about to say something, Sungyeol slowly took off his long sleeve shirt with a small groan.

Kris gasps when he saw a big spot of bruises on Sungyeol’s right rib and other on his shoulder, arm, wrist and his abdomen. The bruises on his cheekbone also become more and more visible. There is small cut everywhere on his body and there are some traces of blood on every cut.

 

 

“Sungyeol ah~~~~why did you…..your body……”

 

“Hyung……please~~~keep it down…….”

 

 

Kris just clamps his mouth and work fast in cleaning up the wound and help Sungyeol put a new bandage for his shoulder. He also helps pressing the pack of cold gel on the bruises on Sungyeol’s rib.

 

 

“Hyung…..no need…..I can do it myself~~~”

 

 

Kris just quietly presses the pack of cold gel without a word.

 

 

“Hyung!!! Listen to me!!!! Look at me!!!”

 

 

Sungyeol grab Kris’s hand to stop him. He can feel a slightly tremble when he grab the hand. Sungyeol quickly pull Kris collar with his other hand so Kris face facing him. He then sighs heavily when he saw that tall guy’s tighten jaw.

 

 

“This is nothing~~~do you hear me??? This is nothing!!! Stop caring about me!!!! Just leave me alone~~~~can you……can you do that, hyung??”

 

 

Kris pulls back his hand and harshly put the cold gel on Sungyeol’s bruises cheek.

 

 

“Didn’t I promise you??? That I will catch you when you fall!!! So, don’t tell me what should I do, do you hear me, boy???”

 

 

Sungyeol huff and push Kris’s hand away again. He quickly grabs a new shirt and wears it. He can no longer keep his cool.

 

 

“One fallen is enough!!! If you care about me~~~~about my feeling or whatsoever…….leave me alone!!! I don’t want you to be my next guilt!!!!! I had enough~~~~they can do anything they want with me!!!! But not my brothers!!!! Not my friends!!!! Noy anyone as long I can stand!!! SO STAY AWAY!!!!!”

 

 

Kris quickly pull Sungyeol’s arm back to his seat and grab his collar harshly. Luckily there are no filming crews around. If not, they will misunderstand the situation. Kris lowers his head until the same level to Sungyeol’s head and whisper in deep low tone.

 

 

“They also can do anything to me…..if they dare to~~~~but I won’t let you alone!!!! Not me!!! Not TVXQ and not INFINITE!!! Trust us a bit for god sake, Sungyeol ah!!!!”

 

“I trust you guys!!!!! I trust you guys won’t be stupid as I am!!!! Look at me!!! I won’t be able to stand on the stage anymore after the collaboration with this stupid condition of mine!!!! Let me finish my last stage with honor~~~~while I’m still able to stand without wires and needle on~~~with my own name as INIFNITE’s Lee Sungyeol!!!! Then I will do like what that old man want me to~~~I will leave without a regret!! Just leave me alone and stay away!!! With that, we all…….we all will….be safe~~~~please~~~please~~~please~~~”

 

 

Kris quickly hugs Sungyeol when his voice becomes thinner and thinner when he begs to Kris. He knows that guy already too tired either physically or psychologically. He slowly rubs Sungyeol’s back and sighs heavily.

 

 

“Just let go, Sungyeol ah~~~~let go of everything~~~you still have long way to go~~~”

 

 

Sungyeol just harden his face without any emotion shown on his face. He statued himself and just let Kris hug him tightly. But without both of them knowing, there are 7 pairs of eyes watching everything and hear everything.

 

From the corner of the tent, Yunho and Changmin both bit their lower lip hard. They never saw someone that broken and hurt as much as Sungyeol. They saw how tattered Sungyeol’s soul and body is. There is no single drop of tears that fall from Sungyeol death eyes. There is no longer Sungyeol who will cry in front of them.

He is broken.

 

 

“Lee Soo Man.”

 

 

The sudden raspy voice makes Yunho and Changmin shift their attention. Like they never saw someone as broken as Sungyeol, they also never saw someone that looks so upset and angry, not just one person but five in rage.

 

Sungyu’s clenched fists trembling non-stop.

Woohyun mumbling a non-stop curse words.

Dongwoo take off his cap and bite hard the cap while closing his eyes tight.

Hoya already turns around fast, leaving them while stomping his foots.

And Myungsoo......his face was stoic. But his ears were turning red.

 

 

 

“Looks like only we will do the ‘surprise’ thing……..they need to go home…..”

 

 

Yunho nods slowly and sigh heavily at Changmin’s remark.

 

 

“You’re right…….they need time to…..process all those things……we need to watch them, so they won’t do anything stupid~~”

 

 

 

A/N: Another update for you guys~~

 

What will happen?

What will INFINITE do after they saw all the bruises on Sungyeol?

Will they make a stupid move like Yunho aftraid of?

Or will they going all out like Sungyu said?

And Sungyeol, can he stand still like he wants?

 

 

Wait for my next update~~~~