Daily life sitcom

Can you Save/See me?

Chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Yaaaahhhhhh!!!”

That loud shriek startled Hoya and Sungjong who were in the kitchen for some snack. Sungjong immediately walk to living room to see what happen.

“Yah!! Dongwoo hyung~~ you are cheating, it’s not fair~~~” yell Sungyeol while wrestle Dongwoo down to get his game controller back.

Dongwoo just laugh crazily while kicking Sungyeol’s hand that tickling him.

“You guys better tone down a bit. Sungyu hyung is resting.”

Say Hoya from the kitchen. He was really worried if their leader heard the noise. Sungyu just came back from his 4 hours vocal training with Woohyun and they are sleeping now. Hell might break loose if he wakes up. Everyone knew the leader temper.

Dongwoo take the opportunity to run into his room and lock the door while Sungyeol squealing while knocking Dongwoo’s room. He vowed to take back the controller from Dongwoo. Hoya sighs and pulled Sungjong into their room.

“Let them be Jongie ah. Sungyeol will get his share if Sungyu hyung wake up.” Say Hoya when he sees the worried face of the maknae. He knew that Sungjong were afraid that his favorite hyung will get scold by the leader. But what can he do, Sungyeol never listen and Dongwoo never matured although he the second oldest in the team.

Suddenly Sungyeol’s voices are no longer to be heard.

The sudden silent scare them. Sungjong glance to Hoya who also looks worried. They hesitantly turn the knob and push the door slowly.

The scene that greets them gave them a chill.

Sungyu were standing in front of his room while glaring down to Sungyeol who chicken out by the death glare. While Woohyun stands behind the leader with annoyed expression. To avoid any bloodshed, Woohyun move to Sungyeol before Sungyu get to say a word. He grabs Sungyeol arms and drags him into his room. Hoya and Sungjong retreat to give some space. Then Woohyun goes back to the still fuming leader.

“That’s enough hyung, scold him later. Now you need rest.”

Woohyun gently pull Sungyu into the room. Sungyu just sigh and follow the main vocal. He makes a mental note to scold that “Choding” real hard later.

Sungyu lie down to continue his disturbed sleep. He needs to get some rest because tonight there will be a group meeting together with their manager. For sure it will be a long one because tonight they will have their next concert briefing and the activities that each of them will get in order for promotion strategies. As a leader he needs to be in total focus for the meeting. The manager also did mention after the vocal training that there is something important that he need to talk with Sungyu without the members.

The tone of their manager worries him.

The last time the manager talks like that is when Myungsoo scandal makes a front page last year. Its sure make all the situation run havoc and their fans crying blood.

“!!! Now I can’t sleep at all.” muttered Sungyu and sit up straight to get his phone.

“What is it now, hyung? Just sleep okay.” Woohyun grab his pillow to cover his head. He too tired with the vocal training and his throat is sore. He pretty sure Sungyu feel the same but hearing the leader step out the room annoy him.

“I don’t care anymore.” Mumble Woohyun and drift to slumber.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 (In Hoya, Sungjong and Sungyeol room)

“I told you right, now all of us need to face Sungyu hyung cranky mood because of you.”

Sungjong giggling when he heard Hoya nagging at Sungyeol and the said man just making his “owl” face every time Hoya turn his face. Being in one room with Sungyeol definitely was daily sitcoms. For Sungjong, life is boring without Lee Sungyeol.

Hoya can’t keep his face straight when he caught Sungyeol making face and burst in laughing, follow by Sungjong. He can never have a serious talk with this guy. Sungyeol is the type of person who hate gloomy and awkward situation. He willingly to be the clown of INFINITE to make everyone laughing including their fans, INSPIRIT. Although sometime it cost his idol image and some scolding from his manager. After all, that’s his way to forget his problem. Laughing and be laugh at.     

 

A/N : Just in case you guys wondering where is Myungsoo, he will pop up in next chapter ~~