Ari Go

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Master Kwon was about to go down the stage when Mrs. Go pulled out a gun out of her purse and pointed it to Master Kwon.

 

“NOBODY MOVE!” the woman shouted startling everyone.

The guests panicked as they all get down on the floor afraid of the woman’s intentions while Luhan, Jongin, Heeyoung and the board members were frozen by the situation in front of them.

They’re teacher, grandpa was about to be shot by someone.

 

The woman pointed her gun as she took a step forward to the stage to get a better aim. “How could you be happy when I’m falling down?!” she shouted trembling in anger making everyone more frightened.

 

The master turned to Mrs. Go and gave her a confused look. “Ari,” he called Mrs. Go’s first name. “What do you think you’re doing?” he asked scolding the woman without even a hint of panic in his voice.

“Put that thing down right this instant!” he commanded making the woman step back. Even though she’s got the upper hand in the situation, the habit of obeying and respect to her teacher were kicking inside her mind.

The old man tried to walk down the stage only to be stopped by Mrs. Go.

“I SAID DON’T MOVE!!” she shot the gun upwards making everyone jump in fear.

 

“GRANDPA DON’T MOVE, PLEASE!!!!” Heeyoung shouted to her grandfather crying with her hands on her ears.

 

Luhan wanted to run to his grandfather but he doesn’t want to make a wrong move that could result of someone getting hurt and just stood there trembling in frustration screaming curses inside his head because of not being capable of doing something about the situation.

 

Others too have been trying to do something but has to be careful waiting for the right opportunity.

 

“Ari, why?” Master Kwon asked with a hurt expression in his face making the woman scoff.

“Why?” she laughed. “WHY?!” She roared and shot another but this time in front missing the old man narrowly.

“GRANDPA!!” Luhan and Heeyoung ran to their grandfather not caring if they’re going to get shot. They reached the old man and hugged him covering the old man from Mrs. Go’s shots if she’s ever going to shoot again.

 

“YOU! You and that girl took everything from me!” Mrs. Go pointed the gun to the three and Luhan covered his body for the two while Heeyoung hugs her cousin trying to cover him too but with Luhan’s strength, she couldn’t do anything but to stay on her cousin’s shelter.

“If it weren’t for that stupid will of yours, the Kwon Empire would be mine already. The Go’s!” she continued. “But no, you just have to be the smart old hag and make that stupid will putting that brat as the CEO instead of me.” She nagged glaring at the girl who couldn’t stop her tears.

 

“I don’t have special talents like Baekhyun’s singing nor Minji’s dancing. I don’t have Kris’ negotiating talents either and most probably, not genius like those kids.” She added pointing at the young board members who were looking at her pitifully. “But I never let that stop me so I worked hard, harder than anyone just to get where I was. While you guys were playing at the park, I was busy studying.” She told crying.

“I worked hard, day and night, for twelve years of dedication for the business. Then, what? Some 17 year old girl gets in as president and kicks me out of the company?!” she said and shook her head. “No, I don’t think so.” She grinned evilly. “If I’m not getting the company, that girl won’t get it either.” She said and shoots directly at the three not caring if she could shot the innocent Luhan or not.

 

Everyone froze at the sound of the gun shot while Heeyoung let out a scream as Master Kwon started to feel pain from his chest. Luhan closed his eyes, ready to feel the pain but nothing came.

 

Everyone looked at Mrs. Go to know what happened and saw Mrs. Kim right in front of the woman back facing her. Mrs. Kim was looking at the three with wide eyes, frozen on her feet.

Heeyoung and the others, including Mrs. Go, were shocked at what happened, still trying to process everything when Mrs. Kim spoke.

 

“Hee-Heeyoung-ah, are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asked with her voice shaking and her lips trembling. The girl nodded slightly as she starred at Mrs. Kim with eyes filled with tears.

“What a relief.” Mrs. Kim smiled as a blood escaped from then she fell to the ground revealing her beige blood stained dress on the back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I told you I’ll protect your daughter Sandara unnie and Jiyoung oppa.*