New transfer student

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Jongin and Daran were enjoying their lunch sitting under a tree when a familiar guy approached them.

 

"Daran-ssi?" he called and the both looked at him.

 

Jongin's expression darkened while Daran became nervously stiff wondering what Kris was doing there.

 

"What do you want?" Jongin glared at the blonde.

 

"I'm here to see my tour guide, Daran." Kris beamed looking at Daran trying to hide his grin and sat beside the girl which made Jongin boiling mad.

"I'm new here so the teacher's assigned you to take me to tours. They informed you right?" he said to Daran ignoring the fuming Jongin.

 

"Yes. They did." Daran answered.

 

"That's good then, let's start the tour!" Kris cheered standing up pulling the girl along.

"See you later shorty." he mocked Jongin and dragged Daran away.

 

Daran turned to Jongin and said "Sorry Jongin-ah. I'll call you later. Kay?" before Kris dragged her away leaving Jongin upset.

 

 

 When they reached an empty hallway, Daran stopped and looked at Kris.

"Kris. What---." she tried to ask but he cut her off.

"Your grandpa explained to me everything." he said that made Daran shocked.

 

He took it more calmly than she expected.

 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I need to do this Kris." she reasoned.

He sighed and said "I know." calmly that made Daran worried knowing Kris; he'd rather take you with him than seeing you in a difficult situation.

 

She nervously looked at Kris waiting for his words.

 

"Relax Heeyoung-ah. I won't do anything. For now." he said and sighed.

"At first, I was planning on taking you with me or force you on marrying me so you don't have to suffer anymore but seeing you work hard and get this far I just couldn't bring myself to do it." he massaged his temples and looked at her.

"I agreed on keeping your test a secret in exchange of me being able to see you. I don't want my best friend being bullied and stuff." he said grinning.

"And about that Jongin brat. Does he know about this?" he asked.

 

"No. And be nice to him please." she pleaded that made Kris smirk.

"You like that guy? HAH! I'll tell your grandpa on you." he beamed like a 5 year old child.

 

Daran blushed but said "I don't. Stop teasing Me." and pouted.

 

Kris laughed and patted his best friend's head.

"I'll stop now. But I won't guarantee me being nice to that punk. And if he really likes you, he has to go through some test coming from me and Luhan." he said and the two of them continued on walking.

"But if things get tough you can back out anytime. Remember you have Luhan and Me." he assured Daran.

 

"Thanks Kris." she chimed.

 

"Daran is a good name though. I bet grandpa chose it for you." he teased.

"Right Kris. You can shut up now." Daran said rolling her eyes.

 

"Yah is that how you treat your best friend who transferred schools just to see you?" he said full of drama that made Daran chuckle.

 

 

 

 

 

*I'm so lucky to have a friend like Kris.*