Where's Jongin?

My secret (내 비밀)

 

After that break, Luhan and Heeyoung went back to class. He could tell that since those three told her about that Jongin guy, Heeyoung became unusually quiet and that irked Luhan. He doesn’t want his cousin to think about that boy anymore. It’ll only hurt her more.

 

Bǎobǎo (baby in Chinese)” he whispered to Heeyoung who’s now sitting beside him but looks like Heeyoung was still thinking about what those three said. She’s not even paying attention to her classes and just day dream the whole hours.

“Bǎobǎo!!” he whispered louder this time but she didn’t budged making the boy annoyed.

Luhan stood up startling the teacher and the students including his day dreaming cousin who he has been calling the whole time.

 

“Is there any problem Mr. Xi?” the teacher asked as the whole class looked at the blond annoyed boy still standing.

“Yes.” He replied and glared at his cousin. “I want to go for a walk.” He said and grabbed his and Heeyoung’s bag and his cousin’s hand on the other. Luhan dragged his startled cousin out of the room leaving the whole class in shock.

 

“Yah, gege where are we going?” Heeyoung asked.

“Oh now you’re fully awake, huh?” he rolled his eyes and kept walking to the parking lot. “I want to take a walk and you’re coming with me.” He said and opened the car door for his cousin.

“What?! But it’s still class hours.” She reasoned.

“So? You’re missing a class for ignoring me not once but twice.” He glared at Heeyoung.

 

Her eyes widened at shock. “When did I?” she asked. “I didn’t hear you?” she tried to reason. But she got on the car, if anything Luhan hates, it’s being ignored and she just did it unconsciously not once but twice.

 

“I’m sorry gege.” She said as Luhan sat beside her looking at the window with a straight expression. “I didn’t mean it.” she added with a pout.

“You’re still thinking about that punk.” Luhan sulked. *Just you wait until I meet that boy.*

“I’m not.” She argued.

“And who are you talking about then? I didn’t say any names yet?” he caught her.

 

Heeyoung is an impossible liar and Luhan thinks that’ Jongin’ guys is very stupid to believe what Heeyoung said to him.

 

“Fine, where are we going?” she gave up and asked.

“To the COEX mall, I want to buy another plushy.” He replied still not looking at his cousin.

“Gege ~ jaeball ~ don’t get mad ~ .” she used her aegyo knowing that her gege can’t resist it.

 

Luhan looked at her and raised a brow. “You think that’ll work to me?” he asked with a poker face.

She looked down and nodded slowly embarrassed that her idea didn’t work. “I’m sorry gege. I won’t do it again.” She mumbled.

 

Luahn couldn’t take anymore and hugged his cousin. “ARGH! Kě'ài” he said as he squished Heeyoung in his embrace. “Gege forgives you. Kě'ài! Kě'ài! Kě'ài!” he said and Heeyoung smiled at her cousin’s sweetness and relieved that he’s not mad at her anymore.

 

“Buy me ice cream ne?” he asked Heeyoung and she happily nodded. “I’ll buy anything gege wants.” She beamed.

“I want pineapple juice too.” He added and took out his phone from his pocket. “I’ll call Kris and ask him to come.” He cheered and dialed his friend’s number.

 

After a few minutes of driving, the two reached the mall and entered the ice cream shop on the 2nd floor. They were waiting their orders when Luhan’s phone rang.

“It’s Kris.” He said and picked the call up. “Ssup, where are you?” “Oh. Okay, I’ll be right there in a minute.” He said and hung up.

“I’ll just get Kris; he’s in the parking lot.” He said to Heeyoung and she nodded. “Wait for me here and don’t talk to strangers, call me if something happen. Don’t you dare exit the shop or I’ll kill you.” He recited his mother hen’s speech to his favorite cousin before dashing out of the store to find his best friend.

 

After a few minutes, their order arrived and Luhan still hasn’t come back. His ice cream is already melting and Heeyoung didn’t know what to do with it. “Should I go and look for those two?” she asked herself starring at the melting ice cream.

 

She nodded and took the cup of ice cream and went out of the store to find the two. She was walking and wondering at the mall looking for her cousin but to her luck she couldn’t find them, she already threw the already melted ice cream and kept searching for the two. Then, she decided to go back to the store in case they’re there but she failed to go back. And now she’s lost.

 

Then, she went to the underground parking lot to look for their chauffer. It was an isolated parking lot and she walked faster wanting to find their car as fast as she can. She turned to the other side of the lot and got greeted by a group of students hanging out.

 

The sound of her heels made the group turn around and looked at her.

“Oh what do we have here?” one of the students smiled widely turning towards Heeyoung’s way.

“A St. Augustine student. OH!! Are you lost?” the group started to walked towards her.

 

“No I’m not, sorry for intruding.” She bowed quickly and ran but the boys wer faster than her and grabbed her hair that made her yelp.

 

“What’s with the hurry young miss?” the boys pulling her hair mocked pulling the girl closer to them.

“P-please let me go.” The scared Heeyoung pleaded as she cried.

“Aww. Don’t cry, we’ll have fun together.” Another one said tracing the girl’s thigh with his hand.

“Please d-don’t.” she cried.

“Why not? It’ll be fun.” They all laughed.

 

She closed her eyes and prayed for someone to come to her rescue.

*Jongin!!!* was the only name her mind could come up.

 

 

“Excuse me but I think you chose the wrong person to touch.” A familiar voice was heard followed by some footsteps.

Heeyoung’s eyes flashed open as she looked for the owner of the voice.

 

 

 

 

*He came.*