The models

My secret (내 비밀)

 

It was a busy day and the workers of the Kwon Empire are all busily doing their work, it was the time of the year where they put to action all their long term plans.

 

Heeyoung was busy reviewing all the main activities of the company while the board members focused of their own specialized sections. Tao, Lay and Luhan went to China to do important projects at the said country while the others did their best in Korea and other countries.

 

“Meihan, are you ready?” Chanyeol asked as he knocked on the girl’s office.

 

“Be right there in a minute.” The girl shouted from the other side of the room. Since Luhan was not there, she had to do his work and do hers at the same time. She exited the room and greeted Chanyeol with a smile.

“Sorry to keep you waitng.” She told as they walked out of the office.

“It’s okay, we’re the ones who should be apologizing for bothering you on this busy time.” Chanyeol told and Meihan shook her head no.

“It’s okay. After all, we’re all business partners. Your business is mine and mine is yours.” She told and entered the car.

“Thanks, you saved us.” Chanyeold said and entered the car too.

 

Chanyeol and Meihan are famous models and are going to a photo shoot for endorsing the other board member’s projects as well as their. And since endorsement is the Xi’s specialty, Meihan has the obligation to help them.

 

Last week and this week is filled of photo shoots and filming for the girl. She filmed a commercial for Teamin’s hospital, Kris’ insurance company, Minho’s merchandising and for Baekhyun’s airports. Then, she was the face of Kyungsoo’s Bank endorsements, Minzy’s Land transportation endorsements.

The same schedule was made for Chanyeol. Since he’s a famous young model and a successful bachelor, he was the right model for Lay's hotels, Tao's department stores, and his company while he endorsed Oh technology with Meihan and the two of them are on their way for the said commercial filming.

 

The two entered the filming venue and started the busy work. Even though they are both busy, they never forget to make jokes and play around making them feel closer to each other as time passes by.

 

 

The filming ended and the two were hungry from all the work.

“I’m soo hungry!” Meihan reached her stomach as she make her way out of the dressing room to see Kris standing outside with his arms crossed on his chest.

“Dinner then?” he raised a brow and Meihan walked towards him.

“What are you doing here?” she asked. “How’s work so far?”

“Everything’s going smoothly. And the investors and my workers enjoy that stand out of yours outside my company building.” He told making Meihan chuckle. “Didn’t you miss me? You haven’t paid me any visit since last week and you’re not attending school either.” he asked.

 

“Kris, all of us doesn’t attend school this month and of course I didn’t visit you. I was busy promoting your and the other’s business.” She reasoned. “But I missed you though. I miss Baobao too. Poor girl she must’ve got everything all piled up.” She added making Kris smile.

“That’s right, you should miss me. After all, having such a handsome and perfect friend is not everyone’s right.” he boasted.

 

“Shut up.” Meihan hissed at Kris and turned to look for someone. “Where’s Chanyeol?” she asked making Kris’ eye brow twitch.

“We’re supposed to be eating dinner together.” She mumbled and saw Chanyeol walk out of his dressing room and waved at the guy.

Chanyeol waved back and ran to the two. “Oh Krease! You’re here.” He said with a big smile and turned to Meihan. “Let’s go eat something, I’m dying of hunger.” He said and pulled Meihan with him leaving Kris dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*What’s with those two?*