A Kwon's capabilites

My secret (내 비밀)

I was just joking about the final chapter thinggy kekeke..

here's an update .. don't hate me ne?

Love me well <3 ~

 

Heeyoung sighed loud enough for all to hear. “Stop!” she yelled and everyone fell quiet.

 

"So, the problem is I'm young, don't know anything about business and the test isn't finish yet, right?" she raised a brow that made everyone intimidated by the girl’s capabilities of silencing the board members.

The fact that a high school senior made them shut their mouths is already remarkable showing her leadership skills.

 

"I can't blame you all for thinking like that. But as the owner's granddaughter don't you think I deserve a chance to showcase my abilities?" she questioned.

 

"You're saying?" Mr. Byun asked.

 

"That you all give me a chance." she answered bravely. "I know I'm young but that does not prove my capabilities. After all, age is just numbers.” She smiled.

“And base on my research, Ms. Gong is just the same age as mine. Mr. Do and Mr. Hwang a year older. And others beside Mr. Yoo, Mrs. Go and my uncle are just a few years older than me. But why did they have the chance and I the family of the owner can't?" Heeyoung reasoned with a steady and cold tone that no one dared to speak up.

 

"About the test? Isn't it clear enough with my marks that I could graduate? And even if I stop attending school, I could graduate with flying colors using the advanced examination I took for the scholarship." she informed. "I guess you already know that since you've all been watching me ever since the beginning. And I'm sure you all know that I have earned a lot of savings too. With the money I worked hard for." she added.

 

"The procedures and the course? Let's fix that with an exam. Since all of you took those, the whole board could make a personally made allover exam and if I fail, I'll hand over the company but if I pass, I'll get my chance." she offered and the board was amazed by her confidence.

 

Mr. Do and Ms. Gong have their eyes open wide while Mr. Park and Mr. Xi have their jaw dropped. Even the proud Mr. Choi was shocked. Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Go smirked assuring their victory while Mr. Zhang, Mr. Hwang and Mr. Byun looked at the heiress in disbelief.

 

The board members took the course by parts and they barely passed the 90% passing mark. And now a high school senior appears asking to take the whole exam in one go.

 

"So? How about it?" Heeyoung crossed her legs and smiled at them.

 

"HA! You're so full of yourself Ms. Kwon. You think that you can pass a hard exam we barely passed just like that? That's it! I'm totally against you as the CEO." Mr. Yoo said.

"I reject her too." Mrs. Go added. "It's not like she could pass it anyway." she smirked that made Heeyoung smile.

 

 

"Are you scared that I could pass the exam?" Heeyoung mocked that made everyone gasp.

 

"HA! This brat! An exam? Fine. Take it and let us see you fail." Mrs. Go exploded.

"Heeyoung, sweetie, are you sure about this?" Mr. Xi asked worried.

 

Luhan failed that test for the 3rd time already and Heeyoung is the only one who knows that he’s failing it on purpose.

 

"Yes uncle." she replied with confidence.

 

Mr. Choi sighed and said "Now everyone, who's in to the heiress' offer?" he asked.

 

"I am!" Mr. Park raised his hands excitedly. "I'm sure Heeyoung-ssi can do it." he added smiling at the girl and Heeyoung returned a smile.

 

Mr. Zhang raised his hand and said "Let's see where her confidence leads her." smiling revealing his dimples. Then soon, everyone agreed.

 

 

"Then that's settled. The exam will be 6 months from now. And every board member will make an exam of 5 questions each for Ms. Kwon at the examination." Mr. Choi said half-heartedly as the others anticipated the upcoming exam.

 

But Heeyoung has planned something different. "Let's do it in three months. I don't want to have the CEO's office empty." she suggested that made everyone shock. Thinking she's lost it.

 

"A-Are you sure?" Mr. Do asked his eyes big as ever.

"Yes." she replied.

 

"Then that's settled. We'll be seeing you in 3 months Ms. Kwon." Mr. Yoo said merrily fully convinced that Heeyoung will fail.

 

"I'll do that. But of course, I want something in return." Heeyoung said planning to bargain.

"What is it?" Mrs. Go asked.

"If I ever pass the test, You and Mr. Yoo are out of the company."  she smirked that made the two froze.

 

But then, collected themselves saying she won't make it in their heads.

"Fine." the both said and with that, the meeting ended.

 

 

 

 

 

*I can do this. No one betrays me and my family. No. Not anymore.*