Help

My secret (내 비밀)

 

“Hyung, I know you’re older than me and everything. But if you need someone to talk to, I’m always here to hear you out.” Chanyeol assured his hyung. Kris is not the one who spills his things easily to others.

 

“I don’t know.” Kris brushed his hair roughly. “Why am I being like this?” he asked himself.

He was confused about his feelings. Yes, he still feels something for Meihan, but why? Isn’t he in love with Heeyoung three months ago?

 

“Do you like Heeyoung?” Chanyeol snapped him out from his thoughts.

“I do..n’t know.” He mumbled. Everything is a mess reight now.

 

*WOAH!* Chanyeol stared at his hyung in amazement. Seeing his always under-control-i-can-do-this hyung confused like this is lke seeing the solar eclipse, rarely seen. *I’ll help you hyung.* he grined and looked away.

 

“How do you feel about Heeyoung and Jongin going out?” the latter asked.

 

Kris looked at his dongsaeng, clueless, before looking away with another sigh. Answering his newsmonger dongsaeng won’t hurt right?

“At first, I thought it was too early for them to date. Since Heeyoung is still adjusting in the company and Jongin might be a distraction for her.” He replied as he stretched his stiff neck. “But when I saw her smiling every time she’s with that kid, I can’t help but to be happy too. Seeing her smile like that made me contented.” He continued with a smile.

 

“You’re not jealous?” Chanyeol raised a brow.

 

“A little.” He told. “Now that she has Jongin, she won’t be able to spend much time with me and to add with that, I miss guarding her. But I’m sure that kid with do the job right, or even better.” He added.

He knows Jongin loves Heeyoung and because of his over protectiveness towards the girl, Kris was assured that Heeyoung was in good hands.

 

“Ohh..” Chanyeol nodded as he slightly understands his hyung’s feelings. “What about Meihan noona?” he changed the topic. There’s this one more thing he needed to know to confirm if hi hunch is right.

 

Kris furrowed his eyebrows and turned to the younger. “What about her?” he asked confused.

 

*Hopeless* Chanyeol sighed and shook his head. Kris may be the best in negotiating and is a genius when it comes to business, but his clueless when it comes to his emotions and feelings. Not to mention love.

 

“Why did you get upset at noona the last time you went to see her?” Chenyeol asked in full details feeding everything to Kris.

 

The elder looked down to the ground and sighed for the nth time. “I don’t really know what has gotten to me back there.” He said. “Maybe I was just tired and not in my right mind.” He unsurely concluded.

 

“Really?” Chanyeol asked, not convinced of his hyung’s thinking. “Because the Kris hyun I know is always tired at work, but despised that, he’s always calm and collected thinking thoroughly first before taking any action.” He explained making Kris smirk.

 

“You’re making it sound like I’m upper human or something.” He chuckled. “But you’re right though. I never act without thinking.” He agreed to Chanyeol. “But that time, I didn’t even know what was going on and before I knew it, I was already walking out of the restaurant.” Kris sighed again.

 

“I think I know why.” Chanyeol said with confidence. “You were upset because noona and I were getting closer to each other, right?” he concluded as he snapped his fingers to his hyung.

 

*Am I?* Kris asked himself.

 

“Come on hyuung! Don’t deny it!” Chanyeol persuaded playfully hitting his hyung’s arm.

 

Kris chuckled at his dongsaeng and shook his head on how Chanyeol could act like a 5 year old sometimes. “Maybe I was.” He told making Chanyeol frown.

 

“Maybe?” he repeated in disbelief. Kris is more clueless than he expected him to be. “How about if I hug noona every time we meet? Is that okay with you?” he asked.

 

Kris glared at Chanyeol as an answer. “Do that and I’ll forget we’ve been friends since kindergarten.” He added in a cold voice making Chanyeol boom in cheer.

 

“So it’s not okay?” Chanyeol asked.

“You decide.” Kris told with his face.

 

“Hyung!” Chanyeol called but Kris answered with a silence. “It was just a what if question.” He told but Kris couldn’t care less.

 Just the thought of Meinhan being hugged by another man except from her family makes his blood boil.

 

“I think I get it now hyung.” Chanyeol broke the silence.

“Get what?” Kris asked with an annoyed tone.

 

“You’re jealous.” He said making Kris frown at him. “And you’re still in love with noona. Badly.” He added.

“You confused your brotherly love for Heeyoung for a romantic one because you were so broken hearted by Meihan’s leaving.” Chanyeol explained. “That explains why you’re not that hurt when Heeyoung started dating Jongin.”

“And about Meihan noona, I think you still love her, judging by how you’re jealous enough to throw your lovely dongsaeng away, A.K.A, me, for just hugging her.” Chanyeol added as Kris listened, taking everything Chanyeol said inside his mind and checking it himself if what the younger just said is true or just another hunch.

“Think about it hyung.” he said patting Kris’ shoulder and stood up. “I better go back and finish my paper works. Think about it okay” Chanyeol beamed and ran to his car leaving Kris deep in thoughts.

 

“Meihan.” He mumbled as he thought.

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

“ACHOO!” Meihan sneezed in the middle of fixing some paper works at Luhan’s office.

“Cold?” her brother asked.

“Nah. Someone must’ve been talking how perfect I look like on my latest commercial.” She smirked and Luhan just rolled his eyes.

 

He was about to say something to tease his sister but Meihan’s phone rang. Meihan looked at her phone and saw the caller ID before turning to Luhan.

 

“I’ll take this outside.” She told and went out of the room to answer the phone call.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Who Might that be?*

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

k k k 

I'm BAEK!!

Love me well <3 ~