Lotte world

My secret (내 비밀)

 


Daran and Jongin were at the car driving to the Lotte world.

 

He decided to take his friend there and spend the whole day with her. They rode many fun and scary rides the whole time. But then, while they were waiting in the line, a man approached Daran as Jongin were busy watching the ride go and how the people screamed to that high drop.

 

 

"Woah have you see-" he said turning to her excitedly to see her talking to a suspicious man. He quickly reached Daran's wrist to pull her to his side.

 

Daran was startled at Jongins action but then managed to understand her friend. He's just protective of her.

 

 

"What do you want?" he asked the man.

 

"OH. I'm sorry. I was just asking your girlfriend if she wants to work as a part time model for my designs. The pay is good too." the man replied. Daran stiffened at the mention of the word girlfriend while Jongin almost smiled at the man's thinking.

 

But then Daran heard the extra income the man was offering and became interested.

 

"I I-I'd ---" she tried to talk but Jongin cut her off saying.

 

"No she doesn't need the offer. Thanks anyway." and dragged Daran out of the line walking towards the exit.

 

 

When the both of them arrived at the ice cream parlor, Jongin noticed his friend pouting. He looked at her and asked "What's wrong?"

 

Daran looked back at him and said "I think the man's offer was good and I could use some extra income."

 

Jongin frowned at her friend's words and said "If you need money I could give you some and if it's about the phone, you don't need to pay for it. I broke your old phone and just replaced it."

 

Daran sighed as he patted Jongin's head and said "Jongin, I can't depend on you forever---."

 

"Yes you can." he cut Daran off expressing his frustration.

 

 

Daran smiled and intertwined her arm with Jongin’s. "Jongin-ah ~ " she sing songed that made Jongin calmdown. "Please understand. I'm an orphan and have to make a living for myself. I'm lucky to have a good friend like you but that doesn't mean that I could just use your money to live. I got to stand with my own feet not only because i want to, but because I will need it for my future." she explained and Jongin just listened.

 

"One day, we'll become adults and have our own families" she continued smiling as she looked up in the sky while Jongin gazed at her smile.

 

"It's not like I could still ask for everything to you when you have your own family to take care of right?" she chuckled and looked at her friend.

 

"So could I ask for my friend's support when another opportunity comes?" she asked and Jongin just sighed and nodded earning a big smile from Daran.

 

"Thank you Jongin-ah. Of course if you need me, I’ll be here for you too." she chimed.

 

 

Jongin smiled and saw the big clock hanging on the ice cream stand.

 

 

*It's time for lunch.* he thought to his mind and turned to Daran.

 

 

"Let's eat lunch." he beamed and held Daran's hands as they walk towards the restaurant's corner.

 

 

 

 

"Everything is so expensive." Daran gasped looking at the menu. "Let's just get churros." she whispered.

 

 Jongin chuckled and said "I'll treat you today. I invited you so it's normal for me to pay. Just get what you want." Daran just sighed and kept on scanning the menu for some things she can afford.

 

 

The waiter approached and asked their orders.

 

 

"I want the best menu here." Jongin said. The waiter turned to Daran and she gave him a smile. "Iced tea please." she chimed.

 

 

Jongin palmed face himself and said to the waiter "Give her the same order as mine." and the waiter nodded.

 

 

"Jongin I--." Daran tried to cancel the order but Jongin gave her a look.

 

"Okay. Okay." she sighed.

 

 

Minutes have passed and the food was served. The both of them ate and took a stroll at the amusement park before resuming riding the rides. Not knowing how the time passed by so quickly, the both drove back to Daran's apartment.

 

 

 

"Thanks for today Jongin-ah. I'll see you on Monday. Be careful driving okay." Daran chirped as she went out of the car and bid good bye to her friend.

 

Jongin smiled and said "Go in first."

 

"Anni. Guenchana you go 1st." Daran insisted but since Jongin is stubborn she couldn't win and went in 1st.

 

 

As soon as Daran went in, Jongin dashed home excitedly. He parked his car in front of the mansion and dashed into his mansion.

 

 

The workers greeted him with a 'Welcome back young master.' bowing.

 

 

"Oh. I'm back." Jongin chimed happily as he carried a paper bag in his hands.

 

The employees were shocked at their young master's unusual response. But Jongin didn't saw it as he dashed to his room as the dogs followed him.

 

 

 

 

 

*Our young master seems happy these days. All thanks to that young lady.*