Chance

My secret (내 비밀)

Sinse it's Lulu's Birthday

I'll triple update today ~

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

“Are you ready?” Jongin gave Heeyoung’s hand a light squeeze of assurance and the girl return an uneasy smile but nodded. He smiled back at her and whispered “Let’s go.” And they made their entrance.

 

*Here goes nothing.* Heeyoung said to herself ans flashed her bests smile.

 

Everyone was busy chatting downstairs but shifted their gazes as the music changed introducing the celebrant of the party, Heeyoung. They were mesmerized by her beauty and grace as they watched her make her way down with the help of the handsome Jongin.

Everyone admits that those two really look good together and if you think twice and look at their family status, they’re perfect for each other. That if one day, if those two end up together, their business will be the biggest in whole Korea.

 

“She’s very beautiful just like her mother.” Some murmurs. “And that young man is handsome.” another whispered. “They look good together.” Mr. Xi squealed earning a glare from Luhan.

 

Jongin escorted the young girl to her seat beside her grandfather and after bowing politely, he took the seat beside the girl.

Heeyoung gave her grandfather a hug and the old man couldn’t smile more proudly. She really takes over her parents. Those smiles that her mother has and that lovingness of Jiyoung, she has it all.

 

“May we have some words of wisdom from none other than the former CEO of the Kwon Empire, Master Kwon.” The MC queued and the invitees applauded.

Luhan helped his grandfather on his way to the stage and after giving him the mic, he went down and waited for the old man to finish his speech.

 

“The friends, it’s been a long time.” The old man started. “I hope you’ve been all fine.” He said and some smiled at him. “I know it’s already late but I would like to introduce my granddaughter Heeyoung, the new CEO of the Kwon Empire.” He said and Heeyoung stood up to her seat and bowed as the guest gave her a round of applause. “She’s young and new to the business world but she’s a hardworking and a smart child, I know that she will still grow and bring more fruits to this company.” He praised. “And as the former president of this company, I plead you all to support and give this girl a chance to prove herself and showcase her talents just like how you supported my late son Jiyoung and his wife.”

“Ladies and gentlemen, May I present to you again, Heeyoung and the board members.” Master Kwon turned to the children and they all stood up and bowed to the clapping of the invitees as a thank you.

 

Everyone was smiling; some smiled genuinely, happy for the old man while the other fake one.

 

While everyone’s having fun, there were eyes that have been glaring the old man and Heeyoung. She’s been invited to the party and has been waiting for the perfect opportunity to perform her plans.

 

Mrs. Go entered the main hall as the Master told his speech with her hand in her purse.

 

 

 

 

 

*I’ll never let your family be happy. If I can’t be happy, no one can.*