More lies and problems

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 "I'm so sorry Kris. I didn't mean--" she apologized but Kris stopped her.

 

"Don't be. I need some challenge myself. And don't forget who you're talking with. The almighty Kris Wu can do anything." he beamed assuring Daran.

 

"But still." she mumbled.

 

"Aigoo. I'm okay and besides, two companies aren’t enough to take down Wu corp. Nu-uh. As long as Kris Wu is there, everything is assured." he added.

 

"Thanks Kris." Daran said giving up the argument.

 

"Don't mention it." He winked. "Now eat." he said and pushed a plate full of spaghetti on Daran's side of the table.

 

 

After that lunch, Daran went back to school as Kris went back to his office. But Daran's plans are not about going to class. She's talking with Jongin.

 

 

*Please Jongin, don’t let Kris into this.*

 

 

After class, Daran approached Jongin and his girl. The two looked at her judging but she ignored it.

 

"Can we talk?" Daran asked with a stern voice.

 

"Say it." Jongin said not really paying attention.

 

“Here?” Daran asked and he nodded.

 

 

Daran took a deep breath and said "Please leave Kris alone." she pleaded that made Jongin smirk and Krystal glare at her.

 

 

"Why? Are you leaving him because he doesn't have any money anymore?" Jongin said making Daran flinch.

 

"I'll leave him so leave his company alone." she bargained.

 

"And do you really think we'll listen to you?" Krystal chucked.

 

 

"Please I'll do everything." she pleaded but the two couldn't care less. "Please." Daran kneeled in front of them sobbing.

 

"He has nothing to do with this. It's my fault." she cried.

 

"Jongin-ah. Please. I'm sorry. I lied. The real reason I broke up with you because your mother told me that she'll disown you if we stay together." she spilled out.

 

 

Jongin was surprised to what the girl was saying making him snap.

 

 

*Lies. All lies Lee Daran.* he stood up and kicked the nearest chair.

 

 

"STOP MAKING THINGS UP YOU GOLD DIGGER!" he exploded.

 

"The more you lie, the more he suffers. And don't be sorry. I was just playing with you all the time. Krystal and I were already together since last last year." he lied.

 

 

*What?!* Daran’s breathing stopped at the new revelation.

 

 

"So, don't blabber nonsense and go to your bankrupt boyfriend." he smirked and left the room followed by the startled Krystal leaving Daran crying.

 

 

*He was just playing with me all this time?* she asked herself.

 

 

 

After hours of crying, Daran went out the school and were surprised to see a familiar car parked at the gates. Then, she saw the small flag in the front of the car. It was the Kwon's symbol.

 

She walked towards the car and a man wearing a black suit came out of the driver's seat and bowed at her. It was her chauffer.

 

 

“Annyeongashimika young miss.” He greeted Daran with a bow and Daran smiled at him.

 

“Long time no see.” She chimed. “But why are you here?” she asked.

 

"Young miss, the president is sick and needs you. Please come back to the mansion." the chauffer said and Daran immediately boarded the car.

 

The chauffer explained everything to her during the ride: About her grandpa's worsening health, the stress about the board members and Luhan's upcoming visit. Daran felt like dying knowing her grandfather's suffering.

 

 

As soon as they arrived at the mansion, the girl ran to where her grandpa is not wasting any second.

 

 

 

 

 

*Grandpa I'm coming.*