Making up

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

 

 

 


Meihan was sitting in the restaurant with Kris across the table. After ordering their food, the table was once again filled with silence and it was obvious that Kris was uneasy as ever.

 

“So…” the boy tried to start a conversation “About what happened four years ago,” he told and Meihan looked at him listening “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean what I said.”

 

*So… he did say something bad.* Meihan told herself.

 

It’s been a long time and she has forgotten what happened that day, she just know that Kris broke her heart and she’s supposed to be angry at him because of some discussion they had.

Of course Kris doesn’t know about Meihan’s feelings and she’s not planning on bringing that up. After all, she left to forget her feelings for Kris knowing that the guy already like Heeyoung and she want them to be happy. But then, some things didn’t made sense because when she got back, Heeyoung already has another man in her heart leaving Kris alone.

She’s kind of frustrated by everything because her sacrifice didn’t really made sense and feels sorry for Kris. She wants to comfort the guy, but she’s afraid that her feelings might come back.

 

There was a minute of silence before Meihan talked. “It’s okay,” she told. “I don’t really remember why we fought anyway.” She added making Kris frown.

 

*Luhan's right. She already forgot why we fought.* Kris told himself. He could already imagine Luhan's face once he tell him about this talk later on.

 

The food arrived and the two went on their conversation as they eat.

 

“Then why are you still mad at me? Not to mention cold.” He asked with a disdainful grimace.

“Wu fan, I said I don’t remember, but I know myself. I won’t get mad at you for no reason.” Meihan told with a chuckle. “But you’re forgiven.” She added.

“You can say I made a mistake and got you mad, but I’m not the only one to blame.” Kris told. “You just started acting cold towards me then say mean things.” He added.

The girl raised a brow and leaned closer to hear more details. “I did?” she asked and laughed. “I don’t really remember that.” She added.

 

Kris shook his head to Meihan’s bad memory. Everyone admits that Meihan is a genius but sometimes, she’s really forgetful especially about those things. This girl is not the the type who bares grudges at others. One second she’s crying in frustration and another she’s laughing or busy doing something forgetting all the negative emotions she felt earlier and the reason of it.

 

“Now that’s settled, let’s eat and get some ice cream later.” Meihan told with a smile and focused on her food.

 

Kris nodded and watched the girl eat happily.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*At least she’s not mad at me anymore. I missed that smile.*