Passed

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Daran and Jongin went to the bulletin board to see the results of the final exams.

As they walk Daran's heart won't calm down due to nervousness. She stumbled a little that gained his friend's attention.

 

He confidently took Daran's hand and gave her a warm reassuring smile. "Everything will be alright. I'm sure you passed." he said that made the girl calm.

She smiled and held Jongin's hand tighter saying "Gomawo." as they both walk towards the board.

 

Jongin found his name on the top 5 and Daran topping the whole school with #1.

 

Her eyes widened in shock as Jongin was happily looking at his friend. She turned to Jongin in disbelief. "Is that really my name at the top?" she asked and he nodded.

She turned to take a look to make sure and a big smile was seen in her face. "We did it Jongin-ah!" she said happily and jumping as she turned to her friend.

"We did it!" she cheered and jumped to Jongin giving him a hug which startled him a bit and made him smile.

 

He hugged her back lifting her up turning round and round celebrating their good grades and as for Jongin, celebrating that Daran hugged him.

 

Daran's hard works really paid off and now she has passed half of the test her grandpa gave to her.

 

On the other hand, it was Jongin's first time studying. He's a smart kid that enters top 50 without even studying and easily entered top 5 with just reading Daran's notes not because he wants to study but because he was fond by his friend's hand writing.

After that petite celebration they headed to the auditorium for the school years closing speech by the principal.

 

Since it was the last day of school, Jongin took Daran in a coffee shop and bought a cake to celebrate their passing of the course.

Then, he drove her to her work like always and picked her up afterwards.

 

"Have any plans for this summer?" Jongin asked Daran as he drove her to her apartment.

 

"I'm planning on looking for more jobs so I could save some money for the upcoming field trips next year." she replied making Jongin disappointed.

 

He was planning on taking her on his family's mansion in maldives but then, an idea popped in his mind. "I know a good job. It's easy and the pay is negotiable."Jongin beamed that made Daran interested.

 

"What job?" she asked.

 

"We need a personal maid that can travel and speak English. Not that she has to do house chores. She just have to make sure I'm well and has to take care of my things." he explained.

 

"Oh. But I can't travel though. The shop needs more hands since 3 had taken vacation. Hope you can find someone quick." she said innocently that made Jongin palm face mentally.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Better talk to their manager. I'll take her with me even if I have to buy that store or the entire company.*