Schoolmates

My secret (내 비밀)

Short update before dance practice

Love me well <3 ~

 

After minutes of driving, they arrived at Kris’ favorite restaurant.

 

“Woah! It’s been a long time since I’ve visited this place. It hasn’t change a bit.” Heeyoung said as she took a seat with her eyes roaming around the place.

“And you’re still the only girl that has gone here with me except from my mom.” Kris added. “Be honored Ms. President.” He chuckled.

“Oh I’m much honored. Thank you very much Mr. Wu.” She sarcastically said and Kris just rolled his eyes.

“No thank you Ms. President, because you’re paying.” He smirked and the girl just chuckled.

“Arrasso. I’ll pay. Just to let you know, aside from Luhan gege, you’re the only guy who lets me pay for a meal.” She told as a matter of fact but Kris wasn’t surprised even one bit.

“That’s not new. And don’t get me wrong, I’m proud of it.” he said with a smug smile on his face.

 

“Anyway, since everything is already in order and controlled,” Kris changed the subject. “When are you going back to school? The 2nd trimester exams are two weeks from now.” He asked.

 

Heeyoung sighed and looked away. “I don’t know. I’m … I …” she tried to explain.

 

“Not ready to see him?” he continued her phrase and the girl helplessly nodded.

“And here I am thinking that you’re now a strong girl.” He teased with a sigh but Heeyoung didn’t have anything to say.

Kris sighed and reached for her hands. “Don’t worry, we’ll be there with you.” He said assuring her safety.

“We?” she asked looking at her friend confused.

“Yes. We. I don’t know if you noticed but Yixing and the other board members are also studying in our school.” He explained and her reaction said it all.

“I didn’t know. How? Why?” she asked very surprised.

 

“Well, since you’ve entered a very good school and in order to keep a close eye on you, the board members all decided to change schools as soon as you got accepted.” He replied. “I don’t get why you didn’t notice, since they’re also known as the king and queens of school aside from Jongin and Krystal.” He added with a shrug.

 

“And you’ve known since when?” she asked.

 

“Since I transferred. Duh. I transferred there with the same reason as theirs.” Kris said rolling his eyes.

 

“B-but, why didn’t you tell me?!” she asked almost shouting.

“You didn’t asked.” He shot back with a mehrong and Heeyoung just sighed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*This guy is really impossible.*