Summer

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Daran and Jongin exited the airport as the chauffer welcomed the 2 in Maldives.

At the end, Daran's manager forced her to take a vacation. A paid vacation. And of course, it was obviously Jongin's doing.

 

"Where are we going?"

 

Jongin gave her a smile and held her hand leading the both at the car.

 

They arrived in one private villa that belongs to Jongin's family. They had separate rooms and unpack their things before taking a stroll in the beach together.

 

Daran and Jongin were really comfortable with each other's company and enjoyed it. They ate dinner in a restaurant near the beach and headed back to the villa to rest.

 

Days passed by quickly as the two enjoyed their vacation. Tonight the two decided to take an evening stroll to the villa's garden.

 

The both of them were walking comfortably in silence when a cold breeze blew pass them making Daran feel the cold with her bare skin. She was just wearing a white sleeveless summer dress and felt a little cold as she rubbed her arms with her hands trying to keep herself warm.

 

Jongin noticed it quickly and took off his blazer and put it to Daran. Daran refused at first but Jongin's stubbornness took over and just made her took the cloth and used it.

 

"Are you having fun?" Daran started a conversation.

"Yeah. You?" he replied.

"Same. Thanks for everything Jongin-ah." Daran chimed. "I hope I can be some sort of help to you too." she sighed.

 

Jongin was about to talk when his phone started ringing. "Wait a sec." he said and took out his phone.

He took a glance at the caller ID and saw his father's butler's number and answered.

 

"What?" he asked annoyed.

 

"Young master. Your mother has requested you to go to a grand ball in Europe that will be held in three days’ time. She also said that you can't miss this. Because a lot of heirs of other business will be present." the butler informed. "Madam will send a private jet tomorrow for you to use. Have a safe trip young master." The butler added.

 

Jongin sighed and said "Fine. But I'll be going with someone prepare a service for one as well." looking at Daran while she just looked at Jongin confused.

 

He hang up and turned to Daran with a grin. "We're going to Europe." he said smiling.

 

 

 

 

 

*I'll take you everywhere I go Daran-ah.*