5 questions

My secret (내 비밀)

 

“W-what are you doing here?” Heeyoung stood up from her seat looking at Jongin with wide eyes.

“I’m your .” He replied. “Your grandpa didn’t tell you?” he raised a brow.

“He did but he never told me the name.” she said and stepped back. “It’s okay, you don’t have to me, and I’ll just call gege or Kris.” She turned her back to him and walked towards the table to get her phone.

 

“Daran-ah, let’s talk.” Jongin called making Heeyoung freeze.

 

She missed his voice calling her name. That name that everyone judges, that name of the orphan commoner that struggles to finish her education.

 

“There’s nothing to talk about Mr. Kim.” She said trying to sound cold and formal. “I’ll call someone to you to the main venue.” She added and took out her phone to her purse.

 

Jongin sighed and walked towards the girl. He held her wrists making her phone drop to the floor with his eyes looking directly to the girl’s orbs.

 

“What are you doing?” she tried to break free but failed.

“Listen Daran or Heeyoung, I don’t know who you are anymore but I don’t care. Just answer five questions and I’ll never bother you ever again.” He bargained.

 

Heeyoung stopped struggling knowing that she has no chance of breaking free. She heaved a sigh and looked at her side to avoid the eye contact. “Why are you doing this to me and why would I?” she mumbled enough for Jongin to hear. 

“I don’t really mind if you want to stay here with me like this forever. And let me tell you, if you answer me with a lie, I won’t hesitate to kiss you.” He smirked and Heeyoung turned to glare at him.

 

"What are you planning on doing Mr. Kim Jongin?" she kept with her formal speech. "This is harassment. I could file a case on you."

"I don't really care if I rot in jail as long as you answer my questions." he said desperately.

 

“Fine, just five and leave.” She said and looked away.

 

Jongin smiled and moved his hands to her hands. “Thank you.” He beamed his innocent smile but Heeyoung stand to her ground.

“You’re not welcome.” She said making Jongin pout. “Stop doing that and start your questions before I change my mind.”

 

He chuckled and leaned closer to her ear. “Why did you leave me?” he said the 1st question making the girl unsure.

She stayed quiet for a few minutes while Jongin waited for her answer. He sighed and looked at the girl’s face, his breath touching her nose. “Should I kiss you now?” he asked making Heeyoung snapped out from her thoughts.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*You can’t escape me Daran-ah. I won’t let you, not this time.*