Meihan

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

“Hey there chucky!” a girl’s voice rang from the phone.

 

*Ugh, this girl never tires to call me that. Can’t she see that we’re almost identical twins? Pabo* Luhan said to himself not wanting to blurt it out because it'll only earn him a hit from his cousin.

 

Heeyoung giggled at her cousin’s pet name for her twin brother while Luhan just rolled his eyes. “What’s up ugly?” he shot back. “Where are you?”

“I’m in Africa right now for a volunteer mission, and you? I heard you’re back in Korea, how’s Heeyoung?” Mei han asked.

 

“Jiejie!!” Heeyoung squealed.

“Ommo! Is that Heeyoung?! How are you, twin?” Meihan excitedly said when she heard her favorite cousin’s voice. Like stated on the previous chapter, the Xi twins considers Heeyoung as their triplet and are very close to each other.

“I’m doing well jiejie, we’re at the mansion now resting.” Heeyoung took the phone from Luhan’s hands and rested her head her cousin’s tummy.

“Ohhh. I heard you’re taking over the company. Are you okay with that?” she asked.

Heeyoung chuckled and said “Of course, I got Kris and some other friends to help me.” She said and tilted her head to see Luhan with his eyes getting droopy. “And I got Gege here with me too.” She added.

 

The cousin on the other line remined silent for a couple of seconds and managed to squeak something. “That’s good, I’m going there as soon as the mission finishes. I can’t want to see the CEO Heeyoung.” Meihan said ignoring Kris’ name.

 

*She’s still mad at Kris?* Heeyoung asked herself.

 

“Can’t wait to see you too jiejie, grandpa, Luhan and Kris misses you too.” Heeyoung added that silenced the girl on the other line.

 

“Jiejie?” Heeyoung called.

 

“Baobao, I got to go. I’ll talk to you as soon as I come back ne?” Meihan said with a bitter voice.

“N-nee jiejie.” The girl said and hung up.

 

“She’s still mad at Kris right?” Heeyoung turned to the almost asleep Luhan.

 

“Maybe, I don’t know. Those two are always like that.” Luhan shrugged. “Just let them be.” He added and covered Heeyoung with the comforter. “Let’s sleep and visit the cemetery tomorrow, ne?” he said that made the girl stiff.

“You should visit them once a while or they’ll be lonely.” Luhan said as he played with his cousin’s hair referring to Heeyoung’s parents. “Should we take Kris with us?” he asked.

 

Heeyoung shook her head and hugged her cousin. “I’m sure Kris is busy, let’s go with bunny instead.” She said and reached the bunny plushy Luhan bought her. She knows Kris is just as busy as the others.

 

“Arrasso. We’ll go with bunny rabbit then.” He smiled and hugged his cousin close. “Pitty that ugly girl isn’t here with us; this bed could be warmer with her here.” He added with a sigh referring to his twin sister.

 

“She’ll return soon gege, jiejie said it herself.” Heeyoung smiled.

“Yeah, the sooner the better.” He added and closed his eyes to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Ugly come here faster, someone messed up with our twin and I met him today.*