Be mine

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

"Are you okay?" Daran scooted to where Jongin is.

"Why didn't you go to class?" she asked worriedly and reached her hand to feel Jongin's temperature to see if he has a fever.

"That's weird. You don't have a fever though." she said and retrieve her hand but Jongin took it and held it.

 

 He looked at her worried face that made him smile that left Daran in confusion. He sighed and laid down leaning his head on Daran's lap.

He chuckled and put her hand to his chest making Daran startled to his action.

 

"J-jongin what---." she asked blushing but was cut off by Jongin.

"I admit it." he said and closed his eyes.

 

Daran was about to talk but Jongin talked 1st.

"I like you Daran-ah." he said with nervous shaky voice.

 

Daran froze on her place while she processed every single word Jongin just said.

 

*He likes me?!*

 

"Be mine. Would you, Daran-ah?" he opened his eyes and looked at Daran's shocked-blushing expression.

Silence took place that made Jongin thought he was turned down.

 

He got up from Daran's lap and let out a hurt laugh.

"I knew it. Sorry about this." he said and got up completely while Daran remained seated.

"I better get going see you tomorrow." he was about to go when he felt a hand on his hand. It was Daran looking at him.

 

"I--." she hesitated.

"Like you too." she said and cried.

 

She was shocked and panicked about the situation not knowing how to respond.

 

Jongin felt his heart jump in happiness when he heard Daran's answer.

He hugged Daran with a big smile and said "Don't cry pabo." Daran hugged him back and sobbed.

"Stop crying now Daran-ah. I love you." Jongin said sweetly as he caressed her back.

 

When Daran stopped crying, Jongin broke the hug to see a blushing red Daran that made him chuckle.

"So we're together now?" he asked smiling and Daran shyly nodded.

 

Jongin fixed Daran's tear tainted face and held her hand leading them back to class.

 

 

 

*Grandpa I'm in love.*