Missed things

My secret (내 비밀)

OMG! I got the 2 upvotes

Thank you very much

As i promised, a triple update for today

Thank you <3 ~

 

 

After class Heeyoung, together with the board members went straight to their own office to work while Luhan went with Kris in his office.

 

“So, what did I miss?” Luhan asked as he lazily lay down on the sofa in Kris office.

“A lot.” the taller guy replied as he sat on his chair and watching his childhood friend slack around his office.

“Go on.” Luhan said, ready to listen to the story.

“I gave up on her.” Kris said with a sigh referring to Heeyoung.

“Wow! I did miss a lot.” Luhan sat up looking at his friend in shock. “What happened?”

“She fell in love with another guy.” Kris said bluntly. “But I’m fine with It.” he assured to his friend.

 

Luhan’s eyebrow twitched by the mention of another man and Heeyoung in one sentence, he’s very protective of his cousin and his little sister.

 

“You mean you know the punk and let him steal my cousin from you?!” he scoffed. “And you didn’t even tell me.” He crossed his arms to his chest glaring at Kris. “What happened to the ‘test for my baby monster’s man?’”

 

“I’m sorry okay? I just couldn’t bring myself to go against it.” Kris buried his face with his palms. “I’ve never saw her smile and be happy like that since her parents died. The smile you and I couldn’t give. That punk returned it to her.” He added bitterly. “And of course, I did some research about the boy and he has good qualities to become Heeyoung’s boyfriend.” Kris assured Luhan.

 

“But not as a husband.” Luhan shot at him.

 

“I also gave him my test and he passed with flying colors.” Kris continued ignoring Luhan’s comment.

 

“So where’s this punk that made my best friend give up? You sure he’s not after our money?” Luhan asked curiously not aware of what happened to his cousin in his absence.

“I don’t know, somewhere, brokenhearted.” Kris replied.

“Broken hearted?” Luhan raised a brow. “Explain all the details, now.” He said firmly.

“Luhan Heeyoung should be the one explaining you these things, not me. And besides, I still got loads of work to do.” Kris whined.

“If it’s about the work, I could finish them for you. No worries about that. I don’t want to ask her about it because it might remind her some sad things.” Luhan said.

 

That truth is, Luhan possesses great ability in running business, but since he’s a ‘free soul’ he never wants to get tied down by the company and even failed the CEO test on purpose.

 

“Fine, but you’re finishing all the work for today.” Kris bargained and Luhan smiled.

 

With hours of chatting, Kris told Luhan about the real CEO test and how Heeyoung changed her identity as Daran and suffered a lot. He also told things about Jongin and how he really cared for Heeyoung. How the timing of their love sprouts and how they fell apart.

 

Luhan’s heart fell as he felt guilty leaving all the burden to his younger cousin just like that. He didn’t know that his freedom will cause his favorite cousin a lot of pain and suffering. He wants to take the entire burden from her but now it’s too late. The thing he could just do is be at her side and support her always.

 

After their chat, Kris went home and left Luhan at his office to do his job for him and the boy did everything with just a couple of hours. Kris’ secretary was amazed on how the rumored dumb son of the Xi’s made the whole work in a short amount of time and flawlessly.

 

Luhan managed to finish all the work by 2am and called his cousin’s office just in case Heeyoung stayed over time and as expected, she’s still there struggling to finish everything she could. He told the secretary that he’ll be the one who will pick the president up after work and will be coming over now.

He drove as fast as he can towards Heeyoung’s office, his heart beating fast knowing that his cousin is still suffering even at this moment and is trying her best to be strong. He knows how much Heeyoung needs his comfort.

 

 

 

 

 

*I’m coming baby monster. Gege’s coming.*