Luhan disapproves

My secret (내 비밀)

 

“Ooookay.” Chanyeol interrupted. “Can we go and prepare for the war now?” he asked bringing the others back to reality.

In a matter of hours, Heeyoung, their president will have her conference to the public.

 

“Okay, we can return now… I guess.” Mr. Xi muttered but Luhan said otherwise by faking a cough.

 

“So… Baobao forgives them and that’s that?” Luhan said in disbelief. “No-uh, I don’t think so.” He shook his head and turned to his cousin.

“W-what’s wrong gege?” Heeyoung asked him.

“From the looks of it, you and that brat are now together.” He said pointing at their intertwined hands. “And I don’t approve of it.” he added crossing his arms to his chest making Jongin, Mrs. Kim and the board members frown in confusion.

Kris just raised a brow as he sat quietly in his place anticipating Luhan’s plans.

 

“B-but.” Heeyoung tried to reason but her cousin cut her off.

“But what Heeyoung-ah?” he asked saying her real name sending the message that he’s serious. “Didn’t you remember your promise?” he asked. “You promised me and Kris to never enter a relationship without me acknowledging him first.” He pointed out.

 

“But Mr. Xi,” Mrs. Kim called Luhan’s attention. ”They are both happy with each other now. If you really - - -.” She was cut off by Luhan.

 

“I do, I care and love my baobao, that’s why I’m insisting on the promise.” He reasoned. “So I could make sure that she’ll never get hurt again.” He said.

“Besides, as a Kwon, no, as a person, one should not promise if they cannot fulfill it.” he added making them speechless.

 

*I knew it, no one could win gege in any arguments.* Heeyoung thought to herself. *Besides Kris and Meihan jiejie.* She tought and looked at Kris but the guy was busy waiting for what Luhan has in reserve and didn’t bother to look at her.

 

*Don't look at me like that Heeyoung-ah* Kris tought avoiding eye contact with Heeyoung.

 

“What you’re trying to say is?” Minzy directed to the point.

“That I’m not accepting their relationship.” The boy replied bluntly shocking everyone for the nth time.

 

All had different reactions, Mrs. Kim and some members was shocked and confused while some agreed on Luhan’s decision. Mr. Xi who was just curious of what he’s son is up to and Kris who was just sitting there like he’s watching a movie.

 

*Asking a popcorn is not a crime right?* Kris thought to himself.

 

“Why is that son?” Mr. Xi asked his son.

 

Luhan looked at his father then turned at the couple sitting on the couch and grinned.

“I’m not accepting them…just yet.” He smirked making some puzzled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*I got this, prepare Mr. dark skin guy. I’ll enjoy the test I’m going to give you.*