Four years ago final part

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

Meihan watched Kris walk away with sad eyes. *Of course he’ll get worry about Heeyoung.* he told herself feeling a bit jealous. Then, she mentally slapped herself for feeling envious. *Stop, it Meihan! Heeyoung deserves Kris and Kris deserves to be happy. You should be wishing them their happiness.* she scolded herself before standing up. She doesn’t want to deal with those old hags anymore and excused herself and left to look for her cousin and brother too.

 

*Look at the Brightside Meihan. Heeyoung will have a good man who will take good care of her. You should be happy!* She told herself and forced a smile.

 

Meihan unconsciously followed Kris to his room and to their luck, the two was there. They entered the room to see to see Heeyoung lying on the bed with a frown on her face while Luhan lied down beside her.

 

“What happened?” Kris asked and sat on the side of the bed beside Heeyoung.

“You’re both here.” Luhan turned to them. “She got indigestion because of eating too much ice cream earlier. But don’t worry, a Lee doctor gave her a medicine and told us she’ll get better is she rests.” He explained and the two nodded.

 

Meihan sighed in relief and went to lie beside Luhan reaching Heeyoung’s hand. “You scared me there Baobao.” She told. “You shouldn’t have eaten too much ice cream.” She scolded.

“But the ice cream Kris gave me was so pretty and delicious, I can’t say no to that, pretty treat.” Heeyoung pouted making Meihan sit up.

 

“Stop talking Baobao, Meihan is not in a good mood today.” Luhan whispered to his cousin but it was already too late.

 

“Kris!” Meihan called the boy’s attention. “Why did you gave Heeyoung too much ice cream?” she asked with a frown ready to scold. “And you Heeyoung, if the food is looking good, does it mean it is good if you eat it?” she boomed her anger out.

 

“What? Me? Are you blaming me for what happened?”· Kris snapped as well. Being heart broken and get scolded in one day is too much for him. “This wouldn’t have happened if you ate you share. Heeyoung had to eat your share, that’s why she got stomach ache.” He exclaimed his frustrations.

 

“And now it’s my fault?! Wu Yi Fan, this wouldn’t have happened if you didn’t give her the treat! And don’t you raise your voice at me.” Meihan shot back following Kris raise of tone.

Kris shook his head and stood up. “FINE! BLAME IT ALL ON ME!” he shouted out. “WHY DO YOU HAVE YO BE SO IMMATURE AND BLAME IT ALL ON ME?!!” he shouted and walked to the other room.

Meihan scoffed and stood up. “WHAT?! I’M THE ONE WHO’S IMMATURE NOW? COME BACK HERE WUFAN! I’M NOT DONE TALKING!” she hollered and followed Kris leaving Heeyoung crying on Luhan’s arms.

 

“They’re fighting because of me.” Heeyoung sobbed.

“Shhh… it’s not your fault. Those two just had a bad day, that’s all. They’ll be okay soon.” Luhan assured to his cousin.

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

 

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, WU YI FAN?!” Meihan stormed in the other room.

“GET OUT OF HERE!” Kris shouted. “STOP BEING SO ANNOYING AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!” he roared making Meihan stop on her tracks.

 

“THERE! YOU FINALLY SAID IT! YOU HATE ME!” she announced. “WHY CAN’T YOU JUST SAY IT OUT ON MY FACE, HUH?!” Meihan could contain her tears anymore and let it all out.

 

Kris turned and softened at the sight of Meihan crying. “I never said that.” He told a little calmer.

“You just did!” Meihan argued as she sobbed. “You should’ve told me a long time ago, so I didn’t have to look like stupid trying to get close to you.” She added shocking Kris.

 

*She thinks I hate her?! No way, I’ve liked you for a long time and you think I hate you?* Kris thought to himself and walked towards the girl to comfort but Meihan brushed his hands aside.

 

“Don’t touch me.” She told and looked at Kris. “I hate you!!” she shouted and ran out of the room crying leaving the boy alone in the room. Those last three words struck him to the soul.

 

“What happened here?” Luhan entered the room to see Kris sitting on the floor crying. “Where’s Meihan?”

 

“She hates me now.” Kris cried.

 

Luhan sighed and helped his friend to seat on a chair. He gave Kris a pat on the shoulder as he said “Don’t take it to the heart. Meihan says things she doesn’t mean when she’s upset. But don’t worry, just give her time. She’ll probably forget why you two fought after taking a nap.” before running after his sister.

 

*I don’t think that’ll happen Luhan.*

 

 

After that night, Meihan never talked to Kris ever again and after a week, she left without even telling anyone beside Luhan and left to do some mission and never came back for four years.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Should I wait for a person who hates me?*

End of the flashback