Friends

My secret (내 비밀)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~ Let's change the writing to a Third person point of view ♫ヽ(゜∇゜ヽ)♪

tumblr_npjart8AZl1rkpf8mo5_500.jpg

Daran nervously opened the door of her apartment and welcomed Jongin in to her humble home. The rich kid, just as expected, roamed every single inch of her house with his eyes, amazed on how tiny the house is.

 

*WOAH! So this is where commoners live. I think my Kingkong and Monggu's room are bigger than this...box?* he said in his thoughts and continued to tour the house with his eyes.

 

He heard a chuckle and turned to see Daran smiling at him. "Sorry about my house. It's not that spacious but please make yourself comfortable." She chimed at him before she went to the kitchen. "I'm not a good cook either but I'll try my best since it's my first time cooking for someone." she added as Jongin took a seat on one of the dining table's chair and watched her move.

 

She went to the kitchen and stared at her refrigerator before sighing. She didn't even know where to start or what to do. *If I only have my phone and internet.* she sighed and then looked at Jongin who was still curious at her mini home. Then, he felt eyes on him and turned to see Daran looking a him.

 

He just stared back at her waiting for her words to come out.

 

"Uhm...Jongin. Can I borrow your phone for a moment? I need to look for recipes so I can cook our dinner." She confessed and when Jonging didn't reply, she gave him an awkward smile, before shaking her head. "Uh...But it's okay if you don't want to. I’ll just make up something. Nevermind me." she quickly added and shuffled in the kitchen.

 

Jongin tilted his head on the side, still looking at her with a confused look but then, he remembered something and his face suddenly lightened up bolted out of his seat startling the girl.

Daran watched him run and reached one of the paper bags before going back to the table excitedly. He took out a box and arranged a what seemed like a phone before walking towards the confused Daran.

 

"Here." he said smiling, handing her the phone.

 

She confusedly looked at him then took a glance at the gadget. It was the latest model of phones, just like the one you had. He even bought the same phone case that must've cost him a fortune.

She looked at Jongin and blinked. "Are you lending me your new phone?"

He shook as a reply and smiled. "It's yours." he said.

"Oooh." she managed to say. She's against the thought but she didn't have a choice. She needed internet and a phone so she accepted it. "Thank you Jongin but I'll pay you back when I got extras." she said as she opened the phone and Jongin looked at her confused.

"It's my gift for you." he said. "You don’t have to pay." he added but Daran shook her head no. 

"I'll pay you back. I don't want you or others to think that I’m being friends with you just because you give me...things. I think you're a good guy. That's why I'm considering you as a friend and not because you're rich." She explained and Jongin couldn't understand at all.

 

The female student realized Jongin was still looking at her with a confused face and you can understand him. Before, she was like him too; innocent and unaware of other people's judgment and hidden desires. She also remembered Kris, her best friend. He did the same thing Jongin was doing now back then when he said he wants to be friends with you and you did it to him until both of you realized that material things wasn't the one that measures friendship at all.

 

 

 

 

 

*He’s just like us before. I wonder what that dragon is doing.*