Strong competition

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Heeyoung was busily doing her paper works when she heard the door open. She looked up and saw Jongin standing in front of her.

 

“Forgot our date?” he crossed his arms to his chest raising a brow at Heeyoung.

 

Heeyoung gasped and looked at her watch. “Oh my god! I’m sorry Jongin-ah.. I didn’t realize it has gotten this late.” She stood up and looked at Jonging with guilty eyes.

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk” Jongin wriggled his index finger at Heeyoung. “I thought I told you not to spend too much time with work.” He scolded and shook his head. “That work is a serious competition, he’s good at stealing other man’s girlfriend.” He mumbled making Heeyoung chuckle.

 

“Come here you.” Jongin spread his arms and Heeyoung gladly went for an embrace. “Hmmmm…” Jongin took his girl’s scent as he squeezed her for a hug. “How can a human smell this nice after long hours of work?” he asked as he buried his face on the crook of Heeyoug’s neck.

 

“Sorry Jongin-ah. It’s just… there are so many things I need to do and…” Heeyoung tried to explain only to be cut off by Jongin’s lips.

 

Jongin went for a sweet kiss before hugging his girlfriend again. “It’s okay, I understand.” He told.

“Thank Jongin-ah.” Heeyoung smiled at her boyfriend’s understanding.

“But that doesn’t mean I’ll let this go.” Jongin added making Heeyoung frown.

 

“What do you want me to do then?” she asked herself and thought of her little antics. She tiptoed and pecked Jongin’s lips surprising the boy.

“There.” She misled in content. “Forgive me?”

 

“Hmmmm..” Jongin hummed as he looked around the room and think. ”I don’t know.” He mumbled trying to suppress a smile.

 

The girl tiptoed again and gave Jongin a kiss this time making Jongin’s smile visible as he wrapped his arms on her waist. *This is one of the reasons I can’t stay mad at this girl.* he told to himself as he kissed her back.

 

“Better?” she asked hoping this one worked.

 

Jongin couldn’t help but to smile and hug his girl tightly. “You’re so cute.” He squeezed the girl and broke the hug. “But you’re still in trouble.”

 

“I’ll forgive you if you sleep over at my place.” He told making Heeyoung smile. “Mom wants to see you.” He added. “Are you accepting your punishment Ms. Pres?” he wriggles his eye brows and intertwined his fingers with Heeyoung’s.

 

Heeyoung smiled at her boyfriend and said “Fine. But if Luhan ge doesn’t find me at home, he’ll turn Sounth Korea upside down just to get me back home.” warning Jongin.

 

Jongin smirked and hugged her lose. “Don’t worry, I already called for some helping hands.” He assured. “Let’s go” he grabbed Heeyoung bag and dragged the girl out of her office.

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

Luhan was lying on his bed tied with roped, rolled in a comforter, sealed with masking tapes and chains. His mouth covered by a cloth. He was trying to shout and throw curses only to be heard as muffles.

 

Meihan entered the room and laid down beside her twin who was glaring at her. She rolled her eyes and faced Luhan. “Come on chucky. It’s just a sleep over and I clearly told them no babies.” She told but Luhan wasn’t convinced and tried to say something but failed.

 

“What? I can’t understand you brother dear.” Meihan smirked and lay down starring at the sealing.

“But then, condoms are optional.” She added making Luhan’s eyes widened and started squirming out of the bind making him fall on the bed.

 

“Relax will you. They have their own minds and Heeyoung is not the type of girl to do what you’re thinking.” Meihan poked her head to see Luhan lying on the floor facing the carpet.

“Now sleep, Nighty night brother.” She chimed and turned to sleep leaving Luhan faking a sob still face to face with the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*BAO BAO! MY PRECIOUS AND PURE BABY!*