Weird

My secret (내 비밀)

 Annyeong everyone ~ 

 kekeke 

 have you seen my 6543221 updates? 

 I'm updating this much because 

 I have my finals coming up 

 and i need to study 

 OTL 

 Please wait for me 

 and I'll study hard to deliver a good news 

 Love me well <3 ~ 


Heeyoung and the 11 board members are all gathered in the meeting room for discussion and reports. Everyone did their job and told their CEO about the state of their projects and everything. As Heeyoung review all their operations in progress and made sure everything was in good condition.

 

But then, during the meeting, Kris and Meihan never talked nor even looked at each other and everyone seems to notice it. Meihan was sitting beside Luhan and was focused to the meeting making sure she doesn’t glance at Kris while Kris was unusually quiet and only talked when it was his turn to report.

 

The meeting ended and everyone went back to their own office with Meihan and Kris leading to leave the place as if they were itching to leave as soon as possible.

 

 Luhan was about to walk out of the meeting room when Heeyoung held him back.

 

Luhan then turned to his cousin with tired and stressed eyes. “If you’re going to ask me about my sister and Kris, I have no idea. I just met her this morning and knew about this just today too.” He preempted making Heeyoung speechless and just nod.

“Let them sort it all by themselves. They’re all grown up and will know what to do.” Luhan told to his cousin. “For now, just concentrate in your work and don’t escape to date the dark boy while I’m away.” He warned and gave Heeyoung a kiss on her forehead before leaving.

 

 

 

Kris drove back to his office and buried himself with load of works to forget about the Meihan issue. But it seems fate isn’t accord to his plans when his secretary knocked on the door.

He sighed and glared at the locked door thinking it might chase people away but another knock was heard. With a sigh, he walked towards the door to be greeted by his secretary.

 

“I’m so sorry sir, but Mr. Park is outside to see you. He said it’s urgent.” The secretary said.

 

Kris frowned hearing Chanyeol’s name as what happened last week replayed in his mind. But then, a thought came to his head. Chanyeol is a great business partner, friend and dongsaeng to him. He doesn’t deserve to be hated and he is still not sure if Chanyeol and Meihan are in that term of relationship yet. Or maybe they are and he’s here to talk about it. So he decided to know himself and turned to his secretary.

 

“I’ll be there in a minute.” He said and took his coat and rushed out of his office to meet Chanyeol.

 

Kris went out of the building and saw Chanyeol standing beside his car waiting for him to come out. The moment Chanyeol saw him, the younger waved his arms with a big smile in his face, excited to see his hyung even if they just saw each other just an hour ago at the meeting.

Kris smiled at his derp dongsaeng and walked towards the boy.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have work to do?” he asked Chanyeol but the boy just replied with a big pearly smile.

“I do, but I missed my hyung and I got to talk to you about something.” Chanyeol told and place one shoulder on Kris’ shoulder. “Treat me to lunch 1st, ne?” he said and Kris just chuckled at the boy’s attitude.

 

After eating, the two went for park nearby and talked.

 

“So?”/”Hyung.” The both chorused.

“You go first.” Kris told and Chenyeol nodded.

“Hyung, you like Meihan noona right?” Chanyeol asked and Kris swiftly turned to his dongsaeng with large surprised eyes.

 

*How did he know?*

 

Kris looked away and tried to calm himself. “What are you talking about?” he asked trying to sound clueless making Chanyeol laugh.

 

Flashback

 

Meihan watched Kris walk out and sighed. *What’s wrong with him?*

 

“You like Kris hyung, don’t you?” Chanyeol asked snapping Meihan from her thoughts.

“What are you talking about?” Meihan acted innocent.

“You think you can fool me?” Chanyeol asked. “I can feel it. There are sparks whenever you look at him.” He told.

“Don’t you dare tell anyone or I’ll skin you alive.” Meihan warned and Chanyeol raised his hands in defense.

 

 

End of the flashback

 

 

 

 

Kris frowned at his laughing dongsaeng as he was confused. Yes, Chanyeol could laugh hard and is on crack sometimes but he always has his reasons to laugh but this time he doesn’t get what Chanyeol was laughing about.

 

“Why are you laughing?” Kris asked with a frown. He definitely didn’t say anything to laugh at.

“Hahahaha... Hyung.” Chanyeold couldn’t stop his laughter as he slapped his thighs laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

Kris was getting pissed and shot Chanyeol a look. “I’ve got work to do so if you’re - - -,” he said only to get cut off by Chanyeol.

“No, sorry. Hyung. I’ll stop now.” Chanyeol panted from his lolling. “It’s just you said the same thing as noona. And your faces…. Hahaha… priceless.” He explained still laughing making Kris’ body stiffened

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*These two are weird.*