Dog counselor

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

The two entered the hospital to see Mr. Xi lying on the bed playing with his ipad. Master Kwon told Mr. Xi about Pou and now the two of them are playing the said game as they get better.

 

“Oh Meihan. Kris.” Mrs. Xi chimed.

Kris bowed to the elders and entered the room while Meihan gave her mom a hug and went to lie beside her dad.

“How are you papa?” the girl asked. “Getting better?”

Mr. Xi then turned to his daughter and gave her a kiss on the forehead. “Yes baby girl, daddy’s doing fine now.” He assured.

Meihan then clapped her hands and sat up with a delightful beam. “Good, that means you can go back to work now.” She cheered making Mr. and Mrs. Xi’s eyes open wide in panic as silence took over the room.

 

Then, a frown crawled in to Mr. Xi’s face and reached his wound. “Auww!!” he yelped making everyone worry.

“What’s wrong dear?!” Mrs. Xi scooted to his husband worriedly.

“My wound, it still hurt.” Mr. Xi told.

Mrs. Xi then turned to Meihan who was sitting beside her father and said “Meihan, darling. I think your papa’s condition is still not stable. You shouldn’t talk about work to him yet, okay?”

 

Meihan sighed and jumped out of the bed. “Fine, I’ll let you rest now. I’ll call the doctor on the way.” She told and took her bag as she made her way out of the room.

“Kris let’s go.” She told and Kris bowed to the elders before following the girl out.

 

Meihan walked out of the hospital with an annoyed face. Kris then slung his arm on the girl’s shoulders and said “Don’t worry about it. He’ll get better soon.” He assured and the girl just returned a sigh.

 “I don’t know Kris.” She told. “It’s obvious he’s already better and just don’t want us to get out of the company. How long do you think they’ll stick on this act?” she asked. Every time Luhan and her brings up the word work to their dad, he always do that ‘I’m still sick’ act.

“Maybe your father wants to rest too.” Kris stuttered not knowing what to say. He’s not the type who does well at counseling.

 

“I guess, Luhan and I are really going to inherit the company completely.” She told and Kris just listened. “I knew this will happen someday anyway. So, why not just do it, right?” she asked and Kris nodded.

 

“Kris.” She called.

“Hm?”

“You’re still bad at giving advices.” She told with a chukle and Kris just shrugged.

“At least I tried.” He told as they entered the car.

 

“To my office.” Meihan told and Kris just scoffed.

“What am I? Your chauffer?”

“No, you’re my dog.” She told and Kris just rolled his eyes and drove away.

 

 

 

 

*Thanks Kris.*