We got your back

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Heeyoung just got back to their mansión and went directly to her room to rest and get mentally prepared for tomorrow, her 1st day of school not as Lee Daran but as Kwon Heeyoung, the CEO of the Kwon Empire.

 

*I hope everything goes well.* she sighed and went to sleep.

 

 

 

Tomorrow approached and she’s already on her way to school. The 6 black luxurious cars with a Kwon emblem entered the school grounds making every student who gets pass by look and wonder who the person in the car is.

The main car reached the front of the building and all students gathered to see the owner of the cars. But before seeing the person inside it, another scene was seen by the students.

 

The infamous kings and queenka of the school are gathered making their way in front of the crowd facing the black car with smile and excitement on their faces.

Minzy, Lay, Tao, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Minho, Kyungsoo and Kris were waiting for Heeyoung to get out of the car. Then, Kris walked towards the car and opened the back door for his friend.

 

He got his head in to the car to see Heeyoung’s nervous face and said “Yah, get out or you’ll be late.” He teased and reached the girl’s hand.

“Wufan, I’m scared.” She admitted her hands were cold and shaking.

 

Kris sighed and get in to the car sitting beside the girl. “I’ll be here.” He said giving Heeyoung some courage. “And look.” He pointed out the other board members outside chatting. “They’re all waiting and supporting you.” He added with a beam.

 

“Thanks Kris.” She smiled holding his friend’s hand tightly.

“Treat me dinner sometime, now let’s go and own this place.” He smirked and led Heeyoung out the car.

 

The moment both excited the car, the whole school was filled by gasp and murmurs of the students making Heeyoung uncomfortable. But Kris gave her hand a squeeze calming her down a bit. Then, the board members approached them.

 

“What took you so long?! We were waiting.” Baekhyun jokingly whined.

“Sorry but Ms. President here was having her ‘first day’ nervousness today.” Kris added in the teasing that made Heeyoung forget all those students who were judging the situation.

“Shut up Wufan.” She hissed a little embarrassed at Kris’ comments.

 

But then, she felt an arm wrapped around her shoulders followed by a familiar voice.

 

“Missed me?” Lay asked with his dimple smile.

“Oppa, we just saw each other yesterday.” She said returning a smile.

“I know.” He said and hugged her making the students shock. “But I missed my rock (remember Lay said in on ch.46 rock means a good capable leader).” He whined.

 

“If there’s someone she should miss, it should be me and Minho hyung, since you all saw her yesterday.” Kyungsoo stated with Minho in his side agreeing.

“Guys, stop it, you’re ruining my reputation.” Minzy said trying to cover her face from the humiliation her work mates are causing. “I can’t believe I work with you guys.” She sighed.

“Hey, hey,hey,hey! You should feel honored maknae, you’re working with the youngest-the best-most handsome-almighty-super-alpha-omega bachelors in the whole world.” Chanyeol bragged and the boys all agreed leaving her and Heeyoung with a brow raised at their over confidence.

“Fine, fine. I don’t think that makes sense but can we just please go to class? Heeyoung will be late for her 1st day as a Kwon student.” Minzy sighed and the president agreed.

“Okay, but 1st thing is first.” Minho told and turned to the students gathered around them.

 

“Everyone, we would like to present our new boss Kwon Heeyoung, the CEO of the Kwon empire corporation.” Minho said and Lay escorted the said girl in front.

“She first entered in this school as Lee Daran to experience how a commoner lives their school days in a rich school like this.” Lay explained. “But she’s done with that.” He continued. “So if someone messes with her, prepare to face some problems with Zhang inc.” he added personally.

 

“And don’t forget the Gong enterprise.” Minzy added.

“The Byun’s and Park’s are on her side too.” The duo said.

“The Hwang and Wu’s will leave you homeless if you ever try to bother our Heeyoung here.” Tao glared at the students.

 

“Now, now guys. Stop threatening the students.” Minho scolded. “It won’t be good for our image.” He added and Kyungsoo sided with him.

“But seriously, you all might have to migrate to another planet if you ever get to our president’s bad side. The Do’s and the Choi’s have a wide connection that might affect your family’s reputation.” Kyungsoo said with a cold tone that made the students even the other board members shiver.

 

“Uhm. Guys, I think they got the message.” Heeyoung awkwardly squeaked and all her board members turned to her with a smile. “Let’s have lunch together later okay? But for now let’s all go to class or we’ll be late.” She added and the 8 agreed.

 

They accompanied Heeyoung to her class and went to their own classes.

 

 

 

 

 

*Thank you guys. I’m lucky to have you all as my friends.*