Hunhan and abandoned Kris

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

“I’m sorry Jiejie,” Heeyoung looked down guilt expressed on her face. “It’s all my fault.” She added. Even if no one is blaming her, it was obvious that it’s her fault why the two are still in the hospital. After all, those bullets Mr. Xi and Mrs. Kim received were meant for her.

 

“Stop that!” Luhan pulled his cousin for a hug making Jongin jealous.

Even though he knows that Luhan is Heeyoung’s cousin, he’s still a boy and it irks Jongin to see his girlfriend being hugged by a boy. Kris was more than enough and now, he’s got Luhan to compete with the girl’s attention.

 

“I told you it’s not your fault. It’s just Mrs. Kim and dad loves bullets.” Luhan added trying to make Heeyoung smile. He broke the hug and turned to Jongin. “Right, dark boy?” he asked and Jongin rolled his eyes before replying.

 

“Yeah. Mom likes bullets.” He added making Heeyoung chuckle. Those two doesn’t get along, but they always team up to cheer her up. “So don’t blame yourself anymore.” He added and Heeyoung nodded.

“They’re right Baobao, it’s not your fault.” Meihan assured with a smile. “Now, let’s go to class!! I don’t want to be late on my 1st day.” Meihan cheered. “They might kick me out to college if I get late.” She added making Heeyoung laugh.

 

Unlike Luhan, Meihan is a known genius just like the others in the family. She accelerated and supposed to be in college right now but she chose to be with her brother, cousin and the board members. When she knew about them schooling together, she immediately demanded an enrollment.

Sehun, Taemin, Lu and Meihan all passed the exam and are now a part of the Kwon Empire’s board. Luhan became the director of the Xi endorsements while Meihan works as his secretary knowing that Luhan will never get along with any other people.

If it’s a female secretary, the girl will just fall in love with Luhan and go to work just to see him forgetting all about work. And if it’s a male, it’ll be Luhan bossing him around or they’ll be playing video games all day.

 

“Wait! We still have to wait for Sehun.” Luhan told. “Maybe he got lost.” He said worriedly as he scanned the crowd.

Luhan and Sehun got really close upon entering the company at the same time, since the two of them has a lot of adjusting to do, they always work over time and understand each other’s load of pressure as a newbie. They often go to a bubble tea shop during breaks as a way of relieving stress

 

Meihan and Taemin feel it too but the two are easy going and friendly unlike Sehun who is shy and Luhan who is just …… Luhan.

Then, a large noticeable group walked towards the four, it was the other board members with Sehun.

 

 

“Morning!” Kris greeted making Jongin raise a brow feeling something. The way Kris greeted is the same as how Meihan greeted earlier.

 

*What’s with those two? I thought dolly boy and Meihan noona were the twins.* Jongin asked himself but remained quiet and tried his best to respond to the board member’s greetings. He also observes how Meihan act cold toward Kris.

 

“Good morning!” Heeyoung beamed while Luhan went directly to Sehun making Kris scoff.

“Ya! Why not greet your best friend first?” Kris scolded.

Luhan turned to him and wave his hand. “Ssup Kris.” He told and turned back to Sehun.

“Woah!! You’ve been abandoned.” Baekhyun teased looking at Kris with pitty.

“It’s okay big guy, we’re her for you. Baek and I will adopt you.” Chanyeol patted Kris shoulder.

“I’ll be here for you gege.” Tao gave Kris an assuring pat.

 

Kris rolled his eyes and turned to the two. “Don’t you guys have class to attend to?” he asked with an annoyed tone.

“Ohhhh!!! Krease is mad.” Minho joined the teasing as the other laughed. He could be as professional as ever but he could tease too.

“Shut it Hyung.” Kris hissed earning another holler of laughter from everyone. It was rare to see Kris pissed like this.

“Kris and his mood swings.” Kyungsoo shook his head. “But he’s right though, we’ll be late if we don’t get going.” He added.

“Okay guys, it’s time to go.” Lay told making Kris sigh in relief. “Let’s just continue with the teasing later at lunch.” He added making Kris scoff.

 

*I can't believe it this Guy too?!.* Kris glared at Lay who just laughed at him.

 

“We’ll get going now, see you at lunch.” Tao waved goodbye.

“Let’s get going too.” Jongin pulled Heeyoung and walked to their class while Luhan is still busy with Sehun. Having to spend alone time with Heeyoung is difficult than ever with that clingy cousin of her present.

 

Jongin and Heeyoung walked with their hands intertwined while Luhan and Sehun were talking something about work leaving Kris and Meihan at the back in awkward silence.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Okay, just stay calm Kris. You can do this, just walk.*