Revenge

My secret (내 비밀)

So.. I'm just gonna leave this chappie here.

this is le bomb. hope i didn't disappoint k k k 

Love me well <3 ~

 

Jongin went down to eat dinner with his mother to get more truth out of her. He’s planning on asking indirect question to get the truth out of her.

 

“Hi omma!”he cheerfully greeted his mother with a kiss on the cheek.

Mrs. Kim raised a brow at her son. “What’s wrong with you?” she asked suspicious of her son’s behavior.

“Nothing, just woke up in a good mood.” He answered casually.

Mrs. Kim smiled and said “That’s good.” And the two of them started eating.

 

“How’s your relationship with the Jung’s daughter?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I broke up with her yesterday.” He replied anticipating his mom’s reaction secretly.

“That’s good.” She said that made Jongin surprised. After all, his mom is the one who suggested their relationship.

 

“Ohhh. Omma’s not mad?” Jongin jokingly said that made his mom chuckle. "Just to let you know, she tried to get me drunk and almost me last night. that's why I broke up with her." he added.

 

*Not really, I just can't forget Daran. But it's true she almost me!!*

 

“Not really. I know you’re just playing with her.” She reasoned that made Jongin agree. “I know you too well Jongin.” She added.

 

*Well, not that well ommoni.* he smirked inside his head.

 

“Anyway Jongin-ah. I want you to meet someone important to me.” Mrs. Kim changed the subject.

 

*So she’s setting me up with another girl huh.*

 

“What’s her name?” Jongin asked. *Better take my revenge.* he secretly planned. He’s going to hurt the girl his mom wants for him to love and the more important the girl is, the better.

 

“Oh, interested are we.” Mrs. Kim chuckled. “But I’m still worried. I don’t want her to be played Jongin-ah. She’s a very important person and we’ll get in a lot of trouble if you mess with her.” She warned.

“That’s good.” Jongin blurted out and Mrs. Kim raised a brow. “I mean it’s good to know that I’m settling with someone important.” He tried to cover up and his mom actually bought his words.

“Okay then. I’m counting on you with this then Jongin-ah.” She smiled in relief. “She’s a daughter of a very good friend of mine. You’ve met her when you’re five and you played with her every day until we migrated to Italy.”

 

“Really? I don’t remember playing with a girl though.” He said trying to remember. *Either way that girl is going to break, all your fault mom.*

 

“It doesn’t matter. Oh, Jongin you’ll love her.” Mrs. Kim cheered excitedly.

 

*Puh-lease* he rolled his eyes mentally.

 

“She’s a very smart and kind girl. I haven’t met her personally yet but I can tell she’s a very beautiful girl.” Mrs. Kim said with a proud smile.

“When is the meeting then?” Jongin asked.

“Her name is Kwon Heeyoung and you’ll meet her at the Kwon’s grand ball. I already arranged everything and you’ll become his at the ball.” Mrs. Kim replied. “Could you believe it, she’s already the Kwon Empire’s CEO in such a young age. I’d love to have her as my daughter-in-law Jongin-ah.”

 

“Mom, I’m just going to date her for now. I don’t know about marriage yet.” Jongin said and his mother nodded.

“Okay then, I already picked up your suit for the ball. It’ll be Monday next week. Be sure to be at the Kwon empire grand hotel at 8pm.” Mrs. Kim informed.

“Sure mom.” Jongin smiled widely.

“And don’t get there late. It’ll be embarrassing for her to go alone at her grand introduction.” Mrs. Kim added and Jongin nodded.

“Arrasso omma. You nag like an ahjumma. I’m done eating I’ll go out for a while. Bye.” Jongin said and dashed out of the dining room with a smirk.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Enjoy going to your ball alone Kwon Heeyoung-ssi.*