Jongin + Luhan

My secret (내 비밀)

 


Meanwhile, Kris and Luhan were in panic looking for Heeyoung in the whole mall. They even called some of their man just to help them look for her, they’ve went to announce to the mall’s main speakers several times but they didn’t get any response.

 

 

“ARGH! Where are you?!” Luhan brushed his hair roughly as he look around for his cousin.

“She’s not picking up.” Kris massaged his nose bridge due to stress. “Where the hell are you Heeyoung-ah?”

“She’s in big trouble once I find her.” Luhan muttered under his breath. They kept on searching for hours but found no trace of Heeyoung.

 

 

“Where are you? My baby, grandpa will kill me if something happens to her.” Luhan was about to cry as he sat on the floor not minding the people staring at him.

“Let’s search again, maybe she’s in the ladies room, make the female guards check.” Kris said and reached his phone to call for more back up when a familiar voice squeaked behind the boys.

 

 

“Gege, Kris.” Heeyoung called them.

 

 

The two turned around and saw Heeyoung standing there, but what surprised them is the boy she’s with.

 

“YAH! HEEYOUNG WHERE WERE YOU?!” Luhan exploded as he attacked his cousin with a hug. “We’ve been worried.” He said almost in tears.

“I’m sorry gege, I tried to find you because the ice cream was melting but I couldn’t find you.” She apologized. “I went to the parking lot to look for you and Kris and there were…” her voice trailed down as she remembered what happened.

 

“She was almost harassed by some thugs.” Jongin continued her sentence making Luhan and Kris. “She was lucky I got there in time.” He added gaining Luhan’s attention.

 

 

Luhan stared at the boy and Jongin just returned a smirk making the blonde blink.

 

*Did this kid just smirk on me?* Luhan asked himself in disbelief.

 

*Who’s this girl?* Jongin teased Luhan all to himself ready to laugh when he saw Luhan blink at him.

 

 

 

“OH... What do we have here?” Kris tried to break the tension between the two knowing that Heeyoung will feel uneasy.

“What’s up?” Jongin replied calmly then glared at the other blonde who was still hugging Heeyoung. “You can stop crashing her bones now.” He said directed to Luhan.

 

 

Luhan smirked at Jongin and held Heeyoung closer by wrapping his arms around the girl’s waist making Jongin almost fume in annoyance.

“You can stop minding other’s business and let me hug my BABY now.” He shot back making Jongin’s blood boil.

 

 

*BABY?! WHAT BABY?! Taemin said she’s single… AISH!* Jongin glared back at the blonde.

 

 

Heeyoung was about to say something but Jongin turned his heels and left some words before walking away.

“I’m going now, see you at school.” He said.

 

 

Heeyoung broke the hug as she watched Jongin walk away. She’s happy that Jongin’s back, but judging his and Luhan’s 1st meeting, there will be trouble ahead of them.

 

 

Kris tried not to laugh at Luhan and Jongin’s encounter and just went to Heeyoung patting her head. “He’ll be okay.” He assured. “He said he’ll return to school now, won’t he?” he said that made Heeyoung smile a bit.

 

*At least I could see him again.* she though positive things.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*But then again, I hope they’ll be fine sitting together.*