He knows

My secret (내 비밀)

 

“I’m sorry I left you baby, I don’t know what to do if anything happens to you.” Luhan turned Heeyoung to him as soon as the boy was out of sight and held his cousin’s hands as he scans her body for some injuries. “Did they hurt you? Where are those bastards?! And who’s that guy earlier? I don’t like him!” he bombarded the girl with questions.

 

 

Heeyoung returned a smile and said “I’m okay gege, they couldn’t do anything because Jongin came in time.”

“What? Jongin?!” Luhan asked his cousin.

“Yes, that’s the boy you were doing that starring contest earlier.” Kris answered for Heeyoung with a chuckle.

 

Luhan turned to the tall guy and just gave him a look before he turned again to his cousin. “What is he? Why do you know someone annoying like him?” Luhan asked his cousin making Kris shake his head at his friend’s attitude.

 

“Gege this is Jongin my….” She trailed off and looked at Kris, not sure what she should say to her cousin. Luhan might run after Jongin and kill the boy this instant if he knew that the one responsible for his cousin’s broken heart was the one standing right in front of him.

 

 

*Should I say ex? Or friends? But we’re not friends, not anymore. I think. But he just said that he still loves me. What should I do now?* she panicked.

 

 

 

Flash back

 

 

“I still love you.” Jongin hugged her tight. “And I’m sorry for that too.” He added bitterly knocking Heeyoung back to her senses.

 

 *I shouldn't be doing this. Not to him.* she told herself.

 

She immediately broke the hug and wiped her tears. She stood up and bowed at her ex. “Thank you for helping me.” She said her thanks and turned to leave but Jongin held her hand making her freeze.

 

“I should take you to your house.” He said. “You can’t be alone in this kind of place.” He explained avoiding the girl’s gaze.

 

“No, t-thank you. I’m with gege and Kris.” She said looking in to the ground not even trying to free herself from his grasp.

 

 

*Gege? Another Chinese guy? Maybe one of her relatives. After all she’s not Daran anymore.* he said to himself.

 

“I’ll help you find them then.” He said and took the girl’s hand as they entered the mall.

Heeyoung was shocked at his behavior but didn’t bother to speak. She was confused and still startled from what happened.

 

The last time he saw Jongin, he hates her to death and even used a girl just to get her jealous, but now, he’s right there holding her hand and helping her find her companions. Not to mention what he said earlier.

 

“I’ll find them myself.” She mumbled but Jongin pretended not to hear her.

 

The two walked quietly in search of Kris and Luhan, but then, they saw a large crowd at the center of the mall. The two went to see what’s going on and saw Luhan sitting on the floor in the verge of tears while Kris was having a phone call with a worried expression on his face.

 

“Gege, Kris.” Heeyoung broke free from Jongin’s graps and walked towards his miserable cousin who attacked her with a hug as soon as he saw her.

 

*Who’s this guy? And why is he hugging Daran, no, Heeyoung?*

 

 

End of the flash back

 

 

“Classmate.” Kris replied again for Heeyoung. “He’s our classmate.” He said clearly looking at Heeyoung.

“Oh… but I didn’t see him in class this week.” Luhan scratched his head pretending to buy their act.

 

*So, they really think I’m that stupid?* he smirked inside his head.

 

From the 1st glance at the boy and his cousin, Luhan knew that the guy standing in front of them is the one that broke Heeyoung’s heart. Kris made sure not to mention the boy’s name when he told Luhan the story but the way Kris and Heeyoung look at the boy says it all and that his hunch is right.

 

“So, he’s OUR classmate huh?” Luhan said and walked towards his cousin. “Since he saved my baby monster here. I’ll let his attitude pass.” he finished his sentence and turned Heeyoung and himself to Kris.

“Let’s go.” Luhan said. “I reserved a spa just for the three of us.” He dragged Kris and Heeyoung to their car.

 

Kris just smirked at his best friend, understanding his action even without talking and followed Luhan to their car.

*So he knows huh? I wonder what he’s planning.* the tall guy asked himself as he watched Heeyoung and Luhan enter the backseat.

 

“Where’s that spa you’re talking about?” Kris asked Luhan.

“Just drive, will you? Sheesh.” Luhan jokingly ordered. “Gangnam.” He replied and Kris started the engine and drove to the spa.

 

 

 

 

 

*I wonder if Luhan is accepting him or not.*