Four years ago part 1

My secret (내 비밀)

 

 

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

Kris nodded and watched the girl eat happily. *At least she’s not mad at me anymore. I missed that smile.*

 

A smile crept on his face as he watched the girl eat and remember what happened four years ago like it was just yesterday.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Heeyoung and her cousins, together with Kris were on their way to the Wu’s mansion for a party. Kris spent the whole week with the three explaining why he was with the three.

 

It was Mr. and Mrs. Wu’s wedding anniversary and they’re celebrating it with their closest family friends.

 

 

“Are we there yet?” a fourteen year old Luhan asked the driver with a frown. It has been an hour of ride and he’s getting impatient.

“We’ll get there in fifteen minutes.” Kris answered for the driver.

“But it’s been so long already.” Luhan whined. “And I ran out of pineapple juice.” He started with the nagging.

 

“Luhan.” A voice called the boy. Meihan sat up as she rubs her eyes from her slumber. ”Are we there yet?” she asked as she took a seat beside Luhan and Kris.

 

They were riding the Wu’s limousine. Kris and Luhan were sitting beside each other in the middle seat while Heeyoung and Meihan were lying on both sides.

 

Luhan pulled his sister closer to him as Meihan rested her head on his chest. “Did I wake you up?” he asked and Meihan shook her head no. “We’ll be there in 15 minutes go back to sleep. We’ll wake you up when we arrive.” Luhan told and Meihan smiled as she closed her eyes.

 

Then, Kris went to the side seat making Meihan and Luhan blink. The space was enough for the three, so why move?

“I.. uhh… want to try this seat.” Kris told an excuse as he tries his best to calm his tempestuous heartbeat. Ever since he realized his feeling towards Meihan, he became nervous whenever she’s close. He was afraid that the girl might actually hear his heartbeat.

“Okay,” Luhan muttered and Meihan just kept silent as she leaned back on her brother’s chest.

 

*I told you he’s mad at Me.* Meihan told to her brother mentally as she tightened her grasp on Luhan’s shirt.

 

Meihan noticed how Kris became distant at her and thinks that he’s upset at her about something. She told it to Luhan but her twin just answered her with a ‘He’s not mad at you. He’s just making some adjustments.’

 

Luhan understood his sister’s actions and tapped her head for comfort. “He’s not. Just give him time.” He told making Kris look at him. Meihan already has her eyes close and Kris and Luhan are supposed to be the only ones awake.

 

“Did you say something?” Kris asked.

“No, did I?” Luhan told. He knows Kris won’t catch his words. Even if Meihan and Luhan were to talk in front of Kris about him, he’ll never get it.

“Uhh. Okay.” Kris shuffled and continued playing with his gadgets.

 

*Idiot.* Luhan rolled his eyes and gave his sister a kiss on the head.

 

Minutes passed and they reached the Wu’s mansion. The four were greeted by Kris’ butler as they went out of the car. Then, Luhan had an idea.

 

He turned to Kris with a wide grin and said “Hey, Kris.”

“What?” Kris asked as he looked at the two girls still sleeping.

“Those two are heavy sleepers so let’s just carry them in.” Luhan told making Kris’ eyes wide. “I’ll carry Baobao and you carry my sister.” He added and went in to the car to get the sleeping Heeyoung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Stop upsetting each other and get together already.*