Kwon Heeyoung

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Days passed by quickly and with the help of her board members the young CEO managed to cope up with the company and to her work.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol helped her with all the employee details and Heeyoung adopted easily in the company and even memorized the names of her employees. Mr. Xi and Minho and the others also helped her with the things she has difficulties at and to her surprise, she’s doing really well. Running a company was a lot easier than she expected it to be.

 

Lay helps her with meeting some important investors and more while the others are busy for the upcoming day where they’ll introduce their new president to the public. All of them became really close to the lovely CEO and gained their respect for her.

 

 

Heeyoung sighed in relief once she saw the parents of the potential replacement for Mr. Yoo’s position in the company.

 

“Tired?” Lay asked as he took a sip of his earl grey tea.

 

They’ve been looking for a capable person to replace the 2 traitors and knowing Lay’s pickiness, he’s the right companion for Heeyoung . And that way too, Lay could give her tips and information about important people who might appear at the ball.

 

“Not really, I’m just disappointed. Mr. and Mrs. Oh’s son has the same age as mine and I thought we could get along but he didn’t show up because of some important meeting.” The girl sighed again.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll show up at the party and let me remind you, his position in the company is not confirmed just yet.” Lay reminded that made Heeyoung chuckle. “Nee oppa.”

“Anyway, we should go and get your dress at the shop or Minzy will nag non-stop.” He stood up and the girl followed suit. They drove to the shop and pick up the dress Heeyoung purchased with Kris the other day.

 

Kris’ company is now in a good financial state with the help of Heeyoung and the board members.

 

“So where should we go now?” he asked. “You’re done for the day but I have to go back to my office.” He said.

“Uh. Okay then oppa. I’ll just go take a walk then go home. Let me off to that bus stop there please.” Heeyoung said and the male did what she said.

 

“Thanks for today oppa. See you tomorrow.” Heeyoung waved her goodbye as she exited the car.

“Be careful and don’t talk to strangers. Should I send a guard?” he worriedly asked himself.

“No. I could manage oppa the apartment I lived in is nearby here.” She assured.

“Uh okay. See you then. Call me when you get home, okay.”

“Yes oppa. Bye!” she chuckled at her worried friend and walked away.

 

She arrived in her apartment and cleaned up a little. Looking around in her little home, even though living there is cold, sad, and difficult; she still missed that old life of hers especially her co-workers who never judge her financial status and always cheers her whenever she’s down. And then, there’s Jongin.

Jongin gave her suffering and sadness but at the same time, that same person is the one who made her feel happiness, butterflies, and love.

 

*I wonder if he’s living well right now. I hope he’s doing fine.* she thought to herself and began fixing her bed.

 

Then she heard a girl shouting her name from outside the building. “LEE DARAN! Get out of there right now you !” the voice shouted.

 

Heeyoung sighed and went out to see who the person that is causing the ruckus. She exited the building to see Krystal crying, shouting Daran’s name as she throws stones on her window.

 

“YOU ! GET OUT OF THERE! I KNOW YOU’RE IN THERE!” the furious girl shouted and threw a stone big enough to shatter the window glasses into pieces.

 

*What did I do this time?* Heeyoung asked herself and sighed.

 

“What do you want? I’m here. Don’t break my windows. Sheesh.” Heeyoung said annoyed.

The crying girl turned and as soon as she saw Daran, she attacked Daran pulling her hair furiously throwing curses.

 

“You witch! It’s all your fault! I hate you!” she raged while Heeyoung didn’t even struggle trying to understand what’s happening.

 

*My fault?! Again?! I just came to clean my old apartment and then I committed another crime to get my hair pulled out?!* Heeyoung sighed.

 

“Let go of me or you’ll regret it.” Heyoung said calmly trying not to fight back but Krystal didn’t stop and this is where the girl snapped and gave the crazy girl a hard slap on the face. “I told you to stop.” She broke free from the girl who was shocked at Daran’s new behavior.

 

“H-how dare you?” the girl stuttered as she held her reddened cheek.

“If you don’t want trouble, you’ll choose to go away now, Far away.” Heeyoung glared at Krystal. “I can call the police right now and complain about what you just did to me and my apartment.” She smirked that made Krystal step back.

 

 

 

 

 

*Is this Daran?*