Board member addition

My secret (내 비밀)

Kekeke thank you very much for the comments ~

it really helps me and motivates me on my writing

And to share my happiness,

A DOUBLE UPDATE!!

Love me well <3 ~

PS: 30 comments = another update

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

Heeyoung entered the Kwon Empire's main building to start working. As always, she was greeted by every employee and her, returning a smile. She went directly to the meeting room and sat on her seat together with the 9 board members who was already waiting for her.

“Good evening unnie, oppas.” The girl greeted and everyone greeted back.

 

It’s has been three days since the ball incident happened and they’re back to business. Master Kwon got discharge to the hospital but the two has to stay there for a while.

 

“Let’s start?” Heeyoung asked and the 9 nodded. “Okay,” the girl said and turned to Minho with a serious expression. “So, Mr. Choi, how’s our sales for this pass few months?” she asked. They never forget about getting professional when it comes to these meetings.

Minho looked into his records for a double check before answering. “The sales for this month have been excellent but the science and technology department are still lacking.” He told. “I’m afraid that our foundations for these sections are weak and enhancing it with our budget will cost a great amount of money.” He added.

 

Heeyoung nodded upon hearing a new problem and turned to the members. “Any suggestions on how we’re going to solve this one?” she asked and the 9 remained silent in thought.

 

“How about putting our connection in use?” Chanyeol suggested. “We could buy or establish partnerships just like our businesses with the Kwon Empire.” He continued.

“I like the idea.” Tao agreed. “We could solve the problem and help other business grow at the same time.” He added.

Kyungsoo grinned and said “I know someone will suggest that so here, I got the list of the competitive candidates for the job. Mr. Xi is still on his leave so I did it for him.” holding a list of names and Heeyoung nodded in satisfaction. Her board members are really reliable.

 

“So what do you think Ms. Pres.?” Kris asked in behalf of the board.

 

“I think the idea is great, but I want to have a capable person to partner with.” She said with worry in her voice. “One with the same level as you guys and most of all, trust worthy.” She told reminding about the Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Go incident. “If I’m ever going to add someone on the group, I want you all to be satisfied with him or her since adding a board member could only happen in rare situation like this.” She explained. "We have to be careful about these things."

 

“If you’re really worried about that, then we can make an examination for them before entering the company.” Lay said excitedly. He’ll make sure that the test will only be answered if the person knows his stuff. “And about the trust problem, we could secretly observe them and monitor them for a month then we’ll judge if they’re suited for the place or not.” He added and Heeyoung smiled at the idea.

 

“That’s good.” She said and looked at everyone. “Everyone in favor?” she asked and everyone beamed in response. “Okay, since we all agreed on this solution and my uncle is still on his sick leave, Ms. Gong will be the one in charge of sending those companies the petition. The test will be three months for now and please submit the exam’s questions the 24h before the exam.” She said and the members all took note to not forget the deadline of the said work.

 

“Now that’s been settled, I’d like to talk about Mr. Xi’s condition.” Heeyoung changed the subject and they all listened. “My uncle won’t be coming back for a while because of his wound and I believe that leaving an important section such as the endorsing section won’t be wise.” She explained. “It could cause our sales to descend if we’re not careful.” She added.

 

“Your point is?” Baekhyun asked.

“That we find a temporary replacement.” She said direct to the point.

 

“You’re thinking about the twins?” Kris raised a brow and Heeyoung returned a smile.

“I think Luhan and Meihan will take the company sooner or later so why not take it now, right? Now that we’re going to do an examination for the newbies, why not let the two take the exam as well?” she suggested and the others looked unsurely to her because they know Luhan has already failed the presidency exam two times and failing a board exam could be possible too.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Will Luhan be able to pass the exam?*