Grand children

My secret (내 비밀)

 

After that day at the spa, Luhan and Heeyoung went home while Kris went back to his office to prepare some things for the upcoming ball this coming Monday. It’s already Friday and normally, Heeyoung would spend time in her office doing her work but today is an exception.

 

The board all decided to let Heeyoung prepare mentally and physically for the D-day knowing that after that conference, Heeyoung will be known to the world as the youngest CEO and one of the richest business women in the world.  They also went through that public exposure and they didn’t like it, not one bit. All the people will look with their fake smiles and some will approach just to get what they want. That’s the cold world of business and Heeyoung will be entering that world in three days.

 

Heeyoung and Luhan were lying on their grandpa’s bed taking each of the sides as their grandpa plays with his new digital pet Pou.

He still can’t go to work nor tire himself up so Luhan bought him something the old man could do while he lay on his bed getting his treatments.

 

“Grandpa, it pooped!!” Heeyoung pointed out the pet’s poop as she rested her head near her grandpa’s to get a better view of the screen.

“You should clean Pou first grandpa. It’s dirty then let him eat with the poop.” Luhan said with a grin.

“That’s disgusting!!” Heeyoung frowned at her cousin’s idea.

Luhan rolled his eyes. “It’s just a game Baobao.” He said and turned his gaze back to the screen. “Give it food 1st grandpa.” He said pointing at some buttons.

 

“Aigoo, you two, I can take care of Pou myself.” The old man whined. “You both already took my work at the company and now you’re not letting me do my only hobby myself?” he said and kicked out his grandchildren from his bed.

“You two go to your room and rest, I’ll take care of my Pou myself.” The old man said and the two youngsters just scoffed at disbelief.

 

“G-granda!! D-did you just kick me, Luhan, your favorite grandson, off your bed?!” Luhan asked with his jaw dropped while he reached his chest with his hand. “I’m hurt!” he acted like he’s been shot.

“Grandpa! W-why did you kick me out too? Luhan was the one bothering you.” Heeyoung said with a pout.

 

Now the two are using aegyo, acting hurt, even act crying just to get back to the warm bed.

“Grandpa ~” the granchildre whined.

 

The old man rolled his eyes and turned his back to the two. “You two are a disgrace to me, you’re all grown up and you’re all still acting like this.” He said as he busily played with his ipad. “Go and rest and call Meihan, tell her to come at the conference.” He told the two.

 

“B-but.” The two tried to argue.

“Out.” The old man said and the two walked out of the old man’s room with pout on their faces.

 

“It’s all your fault.” Heeyoung blamed her cousin with a playful slap on the arm.

“What? Me? You’re the one who’s being all worked up over a green baozi!” Luhan pointed out and crossed his arms to defend himself. “And why are you so violent? You monster, I’m telling grandpa!” He did a mehrong and ran to his room.

 

“Yah gege! I’m telling Kris and Mei han unnie just you wait.” She said and ran after her cousin.

 

She entered the room to see Luhan lying on the bed and she went to lay down beside him.

“Are you going to call her?” she asked and Luhan nodded.

“I wonder where that ugly girl is?” he asked himself as he tapped his phone. “She must be in those asylums helping kids again.” He concluded and dialed his twin sister’s number.

 

They put the call on speaker so Heeyoung could hear the conversation too. After 5 rings, she answered.

 

“Hey there chucky!” a girl’s voice rang from the phone.

 

 

 

 

 

*Ugh, this girl never tires to call me that. Can’t she see that we’re almost identical twins? Pabo*