Missed this

My secret (내 비밀)

 last update for today ~ 

 

 

 

 

 

tumblr_mpb9la97cL1qfkrkvo5_500.jpg

 

It was a boring day and Heeyoung was seating on her class dozing off in her math subject. She was thinking about the list of the work she has to do and deciding where to start when classes ends.

It's been a month since the meeting began and the finals are already approaching leaving Heeyoung and the other young board members no choice but to go back to school and prepare for the exams.

 

*I have to sign the partnership contract with Taemin and Sehun 1st, then I think there's the meeting with the Chinese investors with Tao.* she reminded herself. *Hmm... I think that's the most important work today. But I think I'm missing something important.* she told herself and felt someone took her pen away from her hand that snapped her out of her daze.

 

The girl turned to her side and saw Jongin listening to the teacher's explanation while tapping Heeyoung's pen on his lips.

 

Jongin saw Heeyoung looking at him from the corner of his eye and a small grin crawled his lips before reaching a piece of paper. He wrote something on it and then passed the note to the girl without looking at Heeyoung.

 

Heeyoung blinked at the paper in front of her and took it to read. 

"You can think of work but don't forget our date Mr. President. I'm a jealous guy, you know."  The note Jongin wrote stated with Jongin making it look like that work is another competition for Heeyoung's attention.

 

The girl shook her head with her boyfriend's logic and turned to Jongin who was already looking at her. The boy gave her a flirtatious wink but then, a paper ball hit Jongin's head making him turn backwith a frown. He saw Sehun sitting with Kris sleeping while Kris was busy folding his different paper note planes.

 

*No, those two didn't do it.* Jongin told himself and scanned the room for suspects and his eyes landed on the Xi twins who was sitting at his former place 'diligently' taking notes and listening to the teacher. Well, for Luhan, that is, because it was obvious that Meihan was busy drawing something on Luhan’s notebook.

 

Jongin rolled his eyes and gave the two a look. *Of course, that dolly boy will do it. How could I ever forgot?* he said to himself. *I’ll get my seat back soon.* he told himself as he recalls what happened this morning.

 

 

 

Flashback

 

 

Jongin, excited, went to school early because it’s going to be his first day since his long ‘vacation’. It’s been a long time since he felt excitement over going to school and he could tell that the reason is not the classes and home works but his girlfriend, Heeyoung.

 

Jongin parked his car and waited for Heeyoung to arrive. He can’t wait to see and hug her. Soon, a line of expensive black cars entered the school and stopped in front of the building where Jongin is standing.

Heeyoung went out of the car with a smile only to be greeted by Jongin’s embrace.

 

“Ommo! Jongin, you shocked me.” Heeyoung scolded as she hugged the boy back.

“Mmmm.” The boy tightened the hug enjoying every second of it. “I missed this.” He said as he nuzzled his face on the girl’s hair inhuming the girl’s scent.

 

The board and Heeyoung’s family decided to allow the two to date since the test Jongin will be taking is a long term one. Luhan at 1st was against it but got no chance of winning on Meihan who was on her cousin’s happiness’ side.

 

“Ahem!” an obvious fake cough interrupted the couple’s moment.

 

Heeyoung chuckled and broke the hug as she felt Luhan glare beam. Jongin groaned in disappointment and annoyance and turned to glare at Luhan who was already sending him a look.

 

“Morning!” Meihan beamed at the two. Jongin gave the girl a nod while Heeyoung walked towards her cousin giving her a big hug.

“Morning Jiejie!” Heeyoung greeted back. “How’s uncle?” she asked.

 

Meihan’s face fell upon hearing the question that made the answer clear. “He’s still weak but he’ll live.” Meihan answered forcing a smile not wanting Heeyoung to worry and most of all, feel guilty but it was already too late.

“I’m sorry Jiejie,” Heeyoung looked down guilt expressed on her face. “It’s all my fault.” She added. Even if no one is blaming her, it was obvious that it’s her fault why the two are still in the hospital. After all, those bullets Mr. Xi and Mrs. Kim received were meant for her.

 

 

“Stop that!” Luhan pulled his cousin for a hug making Jongin jealous.

Even though he knows that Luhan is Heeyoung’s cousin, he’s still a boy and it irks Jongin to see his girlfriend being hugged by a boy. Kris was more than enough and now, he’s got Luhan to compete with the girl’s attention.

 

“I told you it’s not your fault. It’s just Mrs. Kim and dad loves bullets.” Luhan added trying to make Heeyoung smile. He broke the hug and turned to Jongin. “Right, dark boy?” he asked and Jongin rolled his eyes before replying.

 

“Yeah. Mom likes bullets.” He added making Heeyoung chuckle. Those two doesn’t get along, but they always team up to cheer her up. “So don’t blame yourself anymore.” He added and Heeyoung nodded.

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Thanks Gege-Jiejie, thanks Jongin-ah.*