The exam

My secret (내 비밀)

 

After receiving the pointers to review from the whole board, Heeyoung wasted no time and started studying. With the occasional help from her grandpa, Mr. Do, Ms. Gong, Mr. Choi and Park, Heeyoung restlessly learned every detail.

She called her school for a temporary leave and focused on studying. Three months passed by in a blink of an eye and Heeyoung is now on her way to the company for the 2 days examination.

She'll do 12 examinations made by the board, including her grandpa in this 2 days. The board members will be present as she does the exams.

 

She sat her seat as Mr. Hwang gave her the exam he personally made. She smiled at the young boy and took the exam. It took her 1 and a half hour to finish then followed by Chanyeol's exam. The board members that help Heeyoung study all became close to her in no time.

She said her thanks and scanned Chanyeol's prepared test. Heeyoung must agree that Mr. Park doesn't really look bright but the questions on his test says otherwise except for the ‘hwaiting <3 ~’ at the last end of the sheet.

 

She finished and Took the next test made by Mr. Yoo, followed by Minzy's, Mr. Byun's and her uncle's. She finished the first half of the examination within 10 hours and 13 minutes.

 

The board checked the test by comparing the answers with the answer sheet they all submitted before giving the exam sheet to the heiress. 11 board members were watching the checking including Kris, while Heeyoung took the time to eat, nap and study more.

 

Then, next day came and Heeyoung did the remaining exams. She did Mrs. Go's in an hour, followed by Kyungsoo's.

 

Kyungsoo is a very shy and sweet guy but he's practically specialized making Heeyoung's head crack with his questions.

Mr. Choi's was a normal exam but if you're not careful enough you'll fail it. Then, it was Mr. Zhang's exam.

 

The gentlemen's exam was a chain. You can't answer the next question it you can't answer the 1st. Heeyoung had it difficult but managed to answer it confidently.

 

Then, Kris' exam.

 

*HA! His hand written exam. Almost unreadable.* Heeyoung chuckled earning a glare from Kris who was sitting with the other board members.

 

Despite of the terrible hand writing, the questions almost made the girl's brain to stop functioning. He sure didn't hold back with the questions. Then, it was time for her to do her grandpa's test. Richard, her grandpa’s butler, handed it to her and her face frowned seeing only a single question.

 

'What are the 3 reasons we grow?' asked the single sheet of paper.

 

And with that Heeyoung closed her eyes and meditated for answers. Then a smile was formed in her lips and she confidently wrote her answers.

 

"Trust, Dissapointment, Love."

 

After those 15 hours of examination, the board members checked the exams as Heeyoung nervously waited for the results. Then, Mr. Choi gathered all the exams sheets and all of them sat around the table.

 

"I will now announce the results." Mr. Choi informed and started looking at the papers.

  • "Mr. Zhang 100
  • Mr. Park 100
  • Mr. Yoo 100
  • Ms. Gong 100
  • Mr. Byun 100
  • Mrs. Go 100
  • Mr. Do 100
  • Mr. Xi 100
  • Mr. Hwang 100
  • Mr. Wu 100
  • Mr. Choi 100
  • And the president's 99." he read and all faces except from Mr. Yoo and Mrs. Go were pleased.

 

"Congratulations Ms. Kwon. You are now Kwon Empire’s CEO with a passing mark of 99.99%." Mr. Choi said smiling while the others applauded the new CEO. "The wrong answer was Dissapointement that should've been understanding. That if you understand someone elses' point of view, your world will grow larger and you'll become a better person."

 

Then, Mrs. Go and Yoo handed their resignations and exited the building without a word.

 

 

 

*I did it mom, dad, grandpa!*