The rookies

My secret (내 비밀)

 

Heeyoung and the board members are still in the middle of their meeting when a knock was heard. It was Heeyoung’s secretary.

“Ma’am the Xi twins, Mr. Oh of the Oh technogy and Mr. Lee of Hanguk medical hospital are waiting outside.” She told.

 

Everyone turned their heads to Kyungsoo and the boy returned an awkward smile. “The sooner, the better, right?” he said and the others just chuckled.

“Let them in for me unnie.” Heeyoung told the secretary and the woman bowed and went to fetch the 4.

 

The four entered and bowed for a greeting but one person’s presence shocked the CEO.

“Tae-taemin oppa? Why are you here?” Heeyoung asked confused while the board member shook their heads at their uninformed CEO. After all, Temin is a very famous doctor who got his license at the age of 16.

 

Taemin and the board members together with the visitors chuckled at her confusion.

“Hey, Heeyoung-ah, your Taemin oppa is the president of the Korean medical team.” Taemin said and looked at the girl with a hurt expression. “You don’t even know where your oppa works, and to think I became your nanny for the past year.” He added making others laugh.

 

“You?!” Heeyoung’s eyes widened. “You’re a doctor?!” she asked.

 

Kris and Luhan rolled their eyes. “You don’t even know who’s taking care of your grandpa?” Kris asked shocking the girl even more. Heeyoung never got the chance to meet his father’s doctor because of her work and school, she just gets updates from Luhan, the maids or his grandpa’s butler.

“Baobao, he’s the young doctor grandpa’s talking about.” Luhan said and Heeyoung looked at Taemin with shocked eyes.

"Ohh... The stubborn young doctor grandpa always talks about?" Heeyoung confirmed and Luhan nodded.

 

“I don’t know if I should get offended by that look you’re giving me Ms. Pres.” Tamein chuckled snapping Heeyoung from her daze.

“I’m sorry oppa, I’m just shocked. I know your surname is Lee but I never knew you’re ‘that’ Lee.” Heeyoung apologized and Teamin just smiled.

 

“Well, I never knew you’re the Heeyoung, Master Kwon was talking about until you disappeared for three months and got back to school with a different name tag.” Taemin told and they all laughed.

 

“Well, how about some introduction before we get to business?” Minzy asked and they all agreed.

 

“Okay, since I’m the one who knows everyone here, I’ll do the honors.” Kris smiled.

“Everyone meet Mr. Lee Taemin, known as the genius and youngest doctor in Korea , the president of the Hanguk medical team and also the doctor who has been taking care of our Teacher Kwon’s health.” He said and Taemin bowed.

“Pleased to meet you all. Teamin inmida.” He introduced himself with a beam.

 

“Then the young man beside him is the Oh technology’s new CEO Mr. Oh Sehun. He’s been one of the most potential replacement for the two board members we kicked out, with his company specializing in modern technology and gadgets, they’ll become a great help to the Kwon Empire.” He continued and Sehun bowed politely.

"Nice to meet you all, I'm Oh Sehun." 

 

"Yes, I know Sehun." Heeyoung told. "I met him at the ball. Annyeong, Sehun-ah." she waved her hands and the boy waved back.

 

“Then, lastly, the famous Xi twins, our Mr. Xi’s children. All of you have already met Luhan but not his twin sister, everyone, meet Xi Meihan.” He concluded trying not to sound awkward and the girl bowed.

 

“Oh, we know her!” Baekhyun cheered and turned to Chanyeol who’s grinning excitedly. “We always see her on famous magazines.” Chanyeol added.

Meihan is a famous model and sometimes model for the Kwons too but stopped because of her community service. But she models for some less known magazines for the fund raising.

 

"Nice to meet everyone, I'm Xi Meihan." Meihan looked at Kris before bowing to everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*He's so awkward, I think I'll die.*